Eco Minerals

Eco Minerals

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sah

SahSydney, NSW

Eco mineral LOVE! Where have you been all my life <3

Eco minerals Byron bay foundation is AMAZING! I am now 33 and have struggled with acne, breakouts, oiliness since I was 13... not to mention to pigmentation and fine lines arriving in my 30s on top of the breakouts... This stuff is a godsend.
Seriously, I have tried sooooo many different foundations, skin care regimes, and yes a multitude of different mineral make-ups, but none come close to the gorgeousness of Eco's foundation.

First of all, the colour match is the BOMB, I actually look like I'm not wearing makeup for the first time in a LONG time, yet it covers everything!!!

I'm in awe, and in love!

Annie

AnnieBlue Mountains

Eco??

Really disappointed with this product!
The plastic pots, stickers that are impossible to get off! Design of pot makes it difficult to access the amount of powder you use! I think this company needs to lift their game if they are going to compete in this market! I won’t be buying their products again!

Jane

JaneSydney

Brownish/Reddish Unblended Particles

Unblended particles of dark brown throughout in the powder foundation. This has occurred on numerous shipments of different colored powder foundation and it is probably a fault in manufacturing. I know there is nothing I can really do about it. The company will likely maintain it is just that one faulty product when it is not. I am not happy with the quality in that respect but it is still pretty good overall.

Right now Ecominerals is the best option for me but I am honestly looking elsewhere. The pros are that the company is vegan, the refilling system is great, and you do not need a lot of powder for good coverage. It blends really well when it isn't leaving dark brown/reddish streaks all over your face.

Mikki

MikkiMurwillumbah

Makes my skin look flawless, smooth an so beautiful!

Pam

PamMolong

Perfect

This is the best makeup I've ever tried, it matches my skin perfectly and looks fantastic and best of all it's the only makeup I've ever tried that didn't make my face itch and break out

Aletheia Luna

Aletheia LunaPerth

Beautiful, high quality, sustainable and cruelty-free -- perfect!

I love basically everything about this makeup. The powder and kabuki brush are easy to use, and a little bit goes a long way. I also love the idea of eco refills which I haven't seen other brands do before. The concealer glides flawlessly onto my skin. Also, I love the white light illuminate powder which can be used not only as a highlighter, but as an eyeshadow as well. Basically, you can use any of these products for multiple purposes, so you save a lot of time and money. Love the samples and free shipping as well. It's rare to find such eco-conscious brands out there!

Elsa. N

Elsa. N

Obsessed! My search for perfect foundation ends here!

Absolutely in love with the flawless mineral foundation. The colour gives my skin a natural sun kissed look. I get compliments all the time about how flawless my skin is, but its only been blemish free since using this! Would recommend buying a sample size to get your perfect colour. On my feet at work for 9 hrs a day and have extremely oily/ shiny skin and this stuff stays in place and still gives a matte look but doesnt clog my pores. I could go on about this product for days. Love love love it!

Allergic reaction

I had a strong allergic reaction to this product, stinging, burning, itchiness and redness. I tried the product on four different occasions and I had the same reaction each ti,me, I have never had an allergic reaction from a cosmetic product before.

Peta T.

Peta T.Perth

Fantastic especially for sensitive skin

OnlyNatural

OnlyNaturalWagga Wagga

Finally found a Natural Makeup!

I have started using Eco Minerals and I love the products, although I will admit I am not overly sold on the foundation as I find it doesn't stay on my skin all day... but then I have heard a lot of people say it does for them. Apart from that I love the other products I am using. The mascara is so nice no clumps or gross smelling, it's a very nice everyday mascara. The bronzer is my favourite as well as the blush, very happy with this purchase.