3.2

Stains ClothesYes · No
2.5
Colour
2.3
Smell
3.0
Coverage
2.3

AngelaB
AngelaBSydney, NSW2 posts

Great moisturiser, no discernible tan tho

Bought from Myer @29.99 (but used a $10 voucher to reduce the price). Read on their website to use twice a day if colour was not deep enough…have done that for nearly two weeks, still have very little tan colour on legs or arms. Don’t mind the smell, will finish it off as it does moisturise, but will not buy again. Show details
Smell
Ease of Application
JenniC
JenniC5 posts

Not for me

This gradual tanning cream made my skin break out in a very itchy rash, just like many other gradual tanning brands I have tried. I was sure this one would be different based on the claims of the product being organic & natural. It's just like the rest. Waste of money. Show details
Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Chloe
ChloeSouth West, WA3 posts

Great product, slow build tan

Winter skin tan is amazing for fair skin. Easy to apply. Not the most amazing smelling and definitely smelt like I was applying a tanning lotion. Builds a gradual tan the more coats you apply. Very even . Show details
Smell
JosieJo2000
JosieJo2000Perth, WA96 posts

Perfect for really pale skin

I have never had luck with fake tans. My skin is so pale and most come out streaky and orange. I look weird if I try to go too dark so I was looking for a product to give me a subtle glow.

This tan goes on like a moisturiser. I find it easier to apply after a shower. Make sure you rub it in well and wash your hands afterwards. The colour develops over a few hours. There is no strong smell and it doesn't stain clothes or sheets.

The only thing that is a slight negative is that it has more of a yellowy tinge than a true beige that I am always looking for but the colour is subtle and takes the edge off the glowing white.

Tahl T