Ecopot

Ecopot

Should I get a slow cooker, pressure cooker or multi cooker?

As the weather becomes colder, a lot of us look forward to hearty home-cooked meals to warm us up. Luckily, the days of slaving away over a stovetop are over, thanks to slow cookers, pressure cookers and multi cookers. This buying guide will help you decide which kitchen appliance is right for you.

Read now

3.5

delfi sky

delfi skySouth East Queensland, QLD

What did I do wrong?

Purchased in August 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$299.00.

Waste time money and space

Not satisfied with the performance of my eco pot food lukewarm in 6 hours and food not cooked the heating element not working even though the indicator light is on trued to get an answer from eco pot via email what the problem is and it can be repaired but have had no response ,wouldn’t waist your time with this company think I’ll try the Aldi product at a 1/3 the price and have the option of 60 days to return it if not satisfied no questions.dont bother with eco pot there hot plate was also a waste of money not to mention space in my van.

Cru

CruAyr

I am no cook however the Ecopot has given me very enjoyable meals.

Slow Cookers

Find out how Ecopot compares to other Slow Cookers

It didn't work for me and cost $100 to return

sue

sueNortheast, VIC

Waste of Money

Matt0707

Matt0707Melbourne

Easy to use, does as advertised, delicious foods

Robyn

RobynGladstone 4680

So far so good

Received eco pot last week.made rice pudding.pork ribs.yumo.from recipe book supplied..also beef cheeks in red wine.own recipe..I was surprised & very impressed everything has turned out..so easy..using hardly any power to create great meals..this is definetly a winner & not one of those cupboard storers.

R B Miriam Vale

R B Miriam Vale

Where have you been all my life???????

Ecopot Package came with the lot, including griddle plate and carry bags for both the induction cooktop and the ecopot! I was so impressed with this fantastic appliance, I bought 2 more for Christmas presents. So easy and ever so convenient, just a quick cook up in the morning, then get on with my busy day, then return to perfect cuisine! If inspiration is the problem, that too is solved with the included cook book, which I intend to work my way through. Does anyone want my slow cooker, I won't be needing it anymore!!

IvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed, have had few successes

Slow Cookers

Find out how Ecopot compares to other Slow Cookers

Ken

KenRobinvale

simple but worth it

Purchased at the Mildura outdoor expo this year 2017, got home and just had to try it. Put some chops etc in the big pot followed the instructions and heated, put some damper in the smaller pot that sits in the top and put it all in the insulated container left it a few hours, served it to a happy family, cooked to perfection, will be great when caravanning, just fill and heat it early afternoon go out for the afternoon and get back for a great cooked meal.

Ann Moore

Ann Mooreasked

I have just brought a second hand, used twice eco pot. I decided to try it out straight away and did a recipe from the book with a piece of beef, red wine and mushroom soup. The meat was 1 kg, long and thin and once seared, fitted into the larger pot easily. Then I put a cup of rice and water in the smaller container and put them in the outer container. Problem now is the lid kept coming open and I had to take the smaller pot out, even though it wasn’t touching the food below it. Anyone else experienced this? Thanks

Lorraine K.

Lorraine K.asked

i would like to cook barley straight from the pack. the slow cooker recipe is to slow cook for seven hours - this is without the pre cooking required with the eco pot. If i use the electricity with the eco pot, can i cook without pre cooking and leave for seven hours?

Robbie