Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets

Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EcoStore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Raveneia
Raveneia

If you want extra washing up try these

I love Ecostore products the handwash, bodywash and dishwash liquids are all fantastic however I thought I'd try the dishwash tablets instead of Fairy(bad I know) and Earth . Every single wash will come out clean but leave behind a white powder substance on my dishes which is hard to get off and more often than not I find the tablet only partially left in the drawer leaving me frustrated with the extra washing up. I have a Asko dishwasher so that's not the issue I really think these tablets are suited to different types of dishwashers. Earth can sometimes do the same and Fairy has never left anything behind. Disappointing but won't be buying again.

Lehanii
LehaniiPerth, WA

I need to give mine away

I really love to promote anything that is great for the environment but I'm afraid these left chalky residue all over my dishes. So I put the load through for another 1 hour wash with no tablet and they've still got powder visibly on them. I have a benchtop Kogan dishwasher which has been a dream and Earth brand tablets which I usually use have never been a problem. Did Ecostore take the dirt off the dishes? Technically yes, they were clean just with chalk all over them.

Purchased at Woolworths for $20.00.

Alison
AlisonSydney

Works well & minimal waste

We tried these ecostore dishwasher tablets as we were looking for a more environmentally friendly alternative to the popular brands. I’m really happy we did. The tablets come in their own dissolvable wrapper - so there’s no plastic waste from unwrapping each tablet. The only thing we’ll be left with at the end of the packet is the cardboard box, which is obviously recyclable. The tablets do a great job, on par with the Finish tablets we were previously using. I think the ecostore tablets are a bit more expensive but if we get them on special it’s good. Overall very happy.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Rose
RosePerth, WA

Fantastic and economical!

I bought these about three months ago on the strength of the positive reviews from here and I couldn't be happier. I have only tried with the half tablet suggestion, with no Finish added, and as it hasn't failed me yet, I will continue this way. Full disclosure though, I am not a person who puts large dishes or pots into my dishwasher as they take up too much room, so I can't comment on those. I find these tablets so economical as I bought a 50 pack from Woolworths (on special) for $16, and as I get to halve them it's 16 cents a wash, so I am very happy.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $16.00.

Jo W
Jo WPerth, WA

Amazing clean

We switched to eco store dishwasher tabs in an effort to be more environmentally friendly. We haven’t been disappointed. They are a premium cleaner tab, and even clean and bring back shine to our copper bottom pots! Seriously impressed as no other cleaner has don’t that. We’ve been using this now for over a year. One box lasts about a month.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $19.00.

Anthony 84
Anthony 84

Dishwasher Tablets

We have used the Ecostore dishwasher tablets for about three months and have found no problems until the last box we purchased. We did a normal wash and six new glasses came out absolutely ruined. They were cloudy and deeply etched which could not be removed. I contacted the company with photos. They got back to me and requested I send the box and tablets to them. I eventually heard back from Adam to say they would refund the tablets price plus the value of the glasses. It is now a month on from then and nothing to show for my troubles. Great company.

Purchased in April 2019 at NZ Sale.

Eco Store dishwasher tablets great.

I bought these recently in a health food shop in Doubleview. They seemed to work better than the ones with caustic as the dishes still had food on them. They only problem is the PRICE . I paid A31.25 for 50 tablets. That seems exhorbitant or am I dreaming !!! Comments please.

Mongoose
MongooseSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fantastic product!

Fran
Fran

Great Results But...

Fabulous product,cleans everything with no residue and sparkling wine glasses.But we run on septic and it does state that it is septic safe. we have our system tested every three months by a plumber which then reports to council and we have failed both tests in the last 6 months.The plumber says that the whiteners in the dish washing tablet is bleach and we can't use them as it puts the septic system out of balance

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Patricia C
Patricia CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best Dishwasher Tablets

They clean really well every time and they are better for the environment and for your health. I would not use anything else.

Samantha323Perth

Works well

After reading the previous reviews here, i decided to try Ecostore Auto Dishwasher tablets. I didn't expect as good a result as i got! For the first time ever i''m using the economy cycle with same perfect results every time. The dishwasher powders i have used previously were very hit and miss as to how well they cleaned dishes no matter what dishwasher cycle i used.
.Cost of tablets works out to .50c per wash however that doesn't include using less electricity and water than before, and no longer needing rinse aid.
My dishwasher is a 2 drawer Fisher and Paykel, and i mostly use the larger top draw.
I'm going to try using half a tablet and will type a follow-up post to this review on how well 1/2 tablet performs.

Samantha323

1/2 tablet cleans well :)

jlk
jlkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works fantastically, and I know its better for our health and environment :)

Works perfectly well, and I know its better for our health and environment :) I can rest easy knowing no nasty chemicals are in use!
effectiveness, natural-ness!
expensive

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

This works better than some of the really well known, hard working tablets. I like the idea of using non toxic cleaning products in my home but I really hate opening the dishwasher only to find the food didn't come off and is now baked on. I haven't had that problem once with this detergent.
Very environmentally friendly and no toxic chemicals. Has a dissolvable wrapper so its easy to use and you don't get it on your hands.
It is usally expensive, but occasionally Woolworths has it on sale for about $5 off so if you get it then its a fantastic deal.

DoctorWho
DoctorWhoAU

Good

Ingredients

Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets are made largely using plant-based enzymes. They don't contain any phosphates, synthetic dyes and synthetic perfumes. They also have oxygen and rinse-aid added to them, which help to achieve a streak-free finish on glassware.

Suitability for washing

These dishwasher tablets are suitable for all dishwashing machines. However, Ecostore recommends that you avoid putting dishes, cutlery or cups made from the following materials in the dishwasher: silver, aluminium, copper, antique or painted porcelain, ivory and bone. It’s safer to hand wash these more delicate items, using a gentle dishwashing liquid.

Price

These dishwashing tablets cost $14.99 for 30 tablets, making them a bit pricey at 50 cents per tablet. A larger 50-tablet box will set you back $21.99. This works out to be slightly cheaper than the smaller box, at 44 cents per tablet.

CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners