4.3

88% · 142 · 13%

3.3
4.5
Brand Manager for EcoStore? Claim your listing.

Lehanii
LehaniiPerth, WA12 posts
  Top Review

I need to give mine away

I really love to promote anything that is great for the environment but I'm afraid these left chalky residue all over my dishes. So I put the load through for another 1 hour wash with no tablet and they've still got powder visibly on them. I have a benchtop Kogan dishwasher which has been a dream and Earth brand tablets which I usually use have never been a problem. Did Ecostore take the dirt off the dishes? Technically yes, they were clean just with chalk all over them.

Purchased at Woolworths for $20.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
DoctorWho
DoctorWhoAU14 posts
  Top Review

Good

I was really impressed with the cleaning action of this product. I would have given it 5 stars, but for the expensive price. I really put the tablet through it's paces (economy wash, 18 hour, caked-on thick smoothie complete with raspberry seeds, thickly coating 3 glasses) and whilst it didn't clean the glasses perfectly, it did a much better job than my usual "diamond standard" tablet. All other items in the dishwasher were beautifully clean. I don't usually wait for 18 hours to wash dishes, but I really wanted to put this product to the ultimate test. I paid $10.00 for 30 tablets (which would last me one month.) The tablets were on special (usual price $15.00.) I will continue to use this product and will stock up when the product is on special. I do feel, however, that the higher purchase price would be enough to deter other buyers from using this product.
Committment to environmental awareness, performance
More expensive than other brands
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Lucy
LucySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Eloise
Eloise5 posts

Good for my Bosch

I really like them. Clean everything in my Bosch on economy setting. Never gets stuck in tray, fully dissolved. No residue on crockery unless take out when not fully dry. Show details
Oph646 posts

Alison
AlisonSydney6 posts

Works well & minimal waste

We tried these ecostore dishwasher tablets as we were looking for a more environmentally friendly alternative to the popular brands. I’m really happy we did. The tablets come in their own dissolvable wrapper - so there’s no plastic waste from unwrapping each tablet. The only thing we’ll be left with at the end of the packet is the cardboard box, which is obviously recyclable. The tablets do a great job, on par with the Finish tablets we were previously using. I think the ecostore tablets are a bit more expensive but if we get them on special it’s good. Overall very happy. Show details
Rose
RosePerth, WA27 posts

Fantastic and economical!

I bought these about three months ago on the strength of the positive reviews from here and I couldn't be happier. I have only tried with the half tablet suggestion, with no Finish added, and as it hasn't failed me yet, I will continue this way. Full disclosure though, I am not a person who puts large dishes or pots into my dishwasher as they take up too much room, so I can't comment on those. I find these tablets so economical as I bought a 50 pack from Woolworths (on special) for $16, and as I get to halve them it's 16 cents a wash, so I am very happy. Show details
Jo W
Jo WPerth, WA4 posts

Amazing clean

We switched to eco store dishwasher tabs in an effort to be more environmentally friendly. We haven’t been disappointed. They are a premium cleaner tab, and even clean and bring back shine to our copper bottom pots! Seriously impressed as no other cleaner has don’t that. We’ve been using this now for over a year. One box lasts about a month. Show details
Anthony 84
Anthony 843 posts

Dishwasher Tablets

We have used the Ecostore dishwasher tablets for about three months and have found no problems until the last box we purchased. We did a normal wash and six new glasses came out absolutely ruined. They were cloudy and deeply etched which could not be removed. I contacted the company with photos. They got back to me and requested I send the box and tablets to them. I eventually heard back from Adam to say they would refund the tablets price plus the value of the glasses. It is now a month on from then and nothing to show for my troubles. Great company. Show details
Lin Kleb
Lin Kleb2 posts

Eco Store dishwasher tablets great

I bought these recently in a health food shop in Doubleview. They seemed to work better than the ones with caustic as the dishes still had food on them. They only problem is the PRICE . I paid A31.25 for 50 tablets. That seems exhorbitant or am I dreaming !!! Comments please.

Mongoose
MongooseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fran
Fran2 posts

Great Results But

Fabulous product,cleans everything with no residue and sparkling wine glasses.But we run on septic and it does state that it is septic safe. we have our system tested every three months by a plumber which then reports to council and we have failed both tests in the last 6 months.The plumber says that the whiteners in the dish washing tablet is bleach and we can't use them as it puts the septic system out of balance

Patricia C
Patricia CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

The Best Dishwasher Tablets

They clean really well every time and they are better for the environment and for your health. I would not use anything else.

Samantha323
Samantha323Perth46 posts

Works well

After reading the previous reviews here, i decided to try Ecostore Auto Dishwasher tablets. I didn't expect as good a result as i got! For the first time ever i''m using the economy cycle with same perfect results every time. The dishwasher powders i have used previously were very hit and miss as to how well they cleaned dishes no matter what dishwasher cycle i used.

.Cost of tablets works out to .50c per wash however that doesn't include using less electricity and water than before, and no longer needing rinse aid.

My dishwasher is a 2 drawer Fisher and Paykel, and i mostly use the larger top draw.

I'm going to try using half a tablet and will type a follow-up post to this review on how well 1/2 tablet performs.

Show reply

jlk
jlkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Works fantastically, and I know its better for our health and environment :)

Works perfectly well, and I know its better for our health and environment :) I can rest easy knowing no nasty chemicals are in use!
effectiveness, natural-ness!
expensive

Louise
Louise

Can Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets be used in a Miele dishwasher?

Oph64

I would think it can be used with any dishwasher. It’s a standard dishwashing tablet. Why do you think they may not?

Ingredients

Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets are made largely using plant-based enzymes. They don't contain any phosphates, synthetic dyes and synthetic perfumes. They also have oxygen and rinse-aid added to them, which help to achieve a streak-free finish on glassware.

Suitability for washing

These dishwasher tablets are suitable for all dishwashing machines. However, Ecostore recommends that you avoid putting dishes, cutlery or cups made from the following materials in the dishwasher: silver, aluminium, copper, antique or painted porcelain, ivory and bone. It’s safer to hand wash these more delicate items, using a gentle dishwashing liquid.

Price

These dishwashing tablets cost $14.99 for 30 tablets, making them a bit pricey at 50 cents per tablet. A larger 50-tablet box will set you back $21.99. This works out to be slightly cheaper than the smaller box, at 44 cents per tablet.