Ecostore Auto Dishwasher Tablets

Ecostore Auto Dishwasher Tablets

Eco Store dishwasher tablets great.

I bought these recently in a health food shop in Doubleview. They seemed to work better than the ones with caustic as the dishes still had food on them. They only problem is the PRICE . I paid A31.25 for 50 tablets. That seems exhorbitant or am I dreaming !!! Comments please.

A fantastic product!

I too was very impressed when I started using ecostore dishwasher tablets. They give a great result and I have been using them for a couple of years now. I am also very content knowing there are no chemical residues left on my dishes and that I am not releasing chemicals into the sea (where everything in a drain ends up) and degrading the environment of all the creatures who live there. But yes it is expensive in monetary terms. This is probably due to its being imported from Denmark to New Zealand and then to us. How wonderful if an Australian importer could pick it up and give us a fairer price. Also woolies seem to not always be stocking it these days and if one has to buy it in an independent store it can cost close to $20 which is almost prohibitive. I love all ecostore products and find them economical( excluding the foregoing), especially the laundry liquid which is concentrated and very effective; just fresh with no perfume, lovely!

Great Results But...

Fabulous product,cleans everything with no residue and sparkling wine glasses.But we run on septic and it does state that it is septic safe. we have our system tested every three months by a plumber which then reports to council and we have failed both tests in the last 6 months.The plumber says that the whiteners in the dish washing tablet is bleach and we can't use them as it puts the septic system out of balance

The Best Dishwasher Tablets

They clean really well every time and they are better for the environment and for your health. I would not use anything else.

Works well

After reading the previous reviews here, i decided to try Ecostore Auto Dishwasher tablets. I didn't expect as good a result as i got! For the first time ever i''m using the economy cycle with same perfect results every time. The dishwasher powders i have used previously were very hit and miss as to how well they cleaned dishes no matter what dishwasher cycle i used.
.Cost of tablets works out to .50c per wash however that doesn't include using less electricity and water than before, and no longer needing rinse aid.
My dishwasher is a 2 drawer Fisher and Paykel, and i mostly use the larger top draw.
I'm going to try using half a tablet and will type a follow-up post to this review on how well 1/2 tablet performs.

1/2 tablet cleans well :)

Works fantastically, and I know its better for our health and environment :)

Works perfectly well, and I know its better for our health and environment :) I can rest easy knowing no nasty chemicals are in use!
effectiveness, natural-ness!
expensive

This works better than some of the really well known, hard working tablets. I like the idea of using non toxic cleaning products in my home but I really hate opening the dishwasher only to find the food didn't come off and is now baked on. I haven't had that problem once with this detergent.
Very environmentally friendly and no toxic chemicals. Has a dissolvable wrapper so its easy to use and you don't get it on your hands.
It is usally expensive, but occasionally Woolworths has it on sale for about $5 off so if you get it then its a fantastic deal.

Good

I was really impressed with the cleaning action of this product. I would have given it 5 stars, but for the expensive price. I really put the tablet through it's paces (economy wash, 18 hour, caked-on thick smoothie complete with raspberry seeds, thickly coating 3 glasses) and whilst it didn't clean the glasses perfectly, it did a much better job than my usual "diamond standard" tablet. All other items in the dishwasher were beautifully clean. I don't usually wait for 18 hours to wash dishes, but I really wanted to put this product to the ultimate test. I paid $10.00 for 30 tablets (which would last me one month.) The tablets were on special (usual price $15.00.) I will continue to use this product and will stock up when the product is on special. I do feel, however, that the higher purchase price would be enough to deter other buyers from using this product.
Committment to environmental awareness, performance
More expensive than other brands