4.3

83% · 51 · 17%
Brand Manager for Total Fresh 3 in 1 Lemon Dishwasher Deodorant? Claim your listing.

Sheba
Sheba

Bring it back

I am looking here in Perth to get total fresh 3in1,but it is impossible.Can you please tell me where in Melbourne,I can get it.Can I order it as well.

Love to use it smells fresh,natural and clean very time I use the dishwasher. Can you tell me where to get it Perth W.A.It does a great job .Cant live without it.

Brian lonsdale
Brian lonsdalestrathfieldsaye2 posts

works well nothing like it on the market

always smells natural and clean smelling when opening the dishwasher, nothing else comes close to this product and it is Australian made. buy Australian made and keep it here helping to keep jobs for Australian workers

Show reply

Rosa N.
Rosa N.

It is a fantastic product

The best product I have come across, lovely fresh lemon smell, Australian made and good price...

Please bring it back, Tell me where to get it in Cairns Qld.

EssemAU2 posts

Bring it back!

I've been using this product for years and both coles and woolies have stopped stocking it. It is a fantastic product, really smells of fresh lemons when you open the dishwasher, lasts for ages and works as a rinse aid as well. It's easy to use and inexpensive. Coles and woolies please bring it back!!!
Smells fantastic and does a great job
simonaadam
simonaadamAU

I love this product.

what more could you want for this low cost item , it smells lovely and is a rinse aid aswell.

its also a Australian made and owned product!!!!!!
Australian made, cheap , eco friendly
Safeway dont stock it!!!

Thea
TheaMELBOURNE2 posts

Product was faulty

This product has always been good in the past, but the last one had leaked all through the cellophane wrapper and stuck to it. Manufactures were sent an email and it was ignored. I will be loathe to buy the product again as they obviously did not care enough to even contact me.

The product had stuck to the cellophane and leaked into the cellophane.

Total Fresh
Total Fresh

Your email was not received. We are the manufacturers of this product please contact us again on info@totalfresh.com. We would not ignore any communication from a customer.