89% · 171 · 5%

Pseudonorm
PseudonormAU55 posts
  Verified Top Review

Exceptionally clean

I stopped using store bought, mainly to buy Aussie made and owned products, but like with other items I tried, most pretty much let me down.
I decided to bite the bullet and try Euca. One of the products was this peppermint dish washing powder. I tried not to get my hopes up too high, but I was absolutely amazed by how clean and fresh my dishes came out after just one wash.
No horrible chemical smell. No after taste. I nearly poisoned myself the other day drinking coffee that tasted like dish tablet. Not pleasant.
I've done about 20 washes with this powder, and my cutlery is looking sparkling. I didn't even realise they were dull to begin with. This is just too amazing.
Dishes are not sticky, feel sqeaky clean, doesn't feel hazardous when you open up the door once the cycle is complete. I love how when I open the door, I'm greeted with a burst of peppermint. It's the best part of doing the dishes now.
I also feel confident in not rinsing my baby's cutlery and plates before using. With my old dish washer tablet, I'd have to pre-rinse post the coffee cup debacle.
I'm definitely going to buy a large refill of the peppermint again. I hope the formula always stays the same. It's a winner.
Once lockdown is over in Victoria, I'm going to pass some to my girlfriends. It's too good not to share.

Purchased in .

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Euca   DM

Many thanks for your review, we will add this to the factory notice board for the whole team to see . always feel free to contact us if any questions about Euca, pass that onto your friends as well so they are comfortable in contacting us , regards Gavin K

Kym W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts
  Top Review

Does not live up to reviews

Very disappointed it left the inside of my brand-new Smeg dishwasher all dull and with a white residue. All the dishes also had a dull appearance and white residue. Not happy at all won't be using this again.

Purchased in at IGA.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Euca   DM

Hi Kym, our apologies you found this to happen . Understand your machine is new, but have you been using any other powders in the machine first. We have had this pop up from time to time, and the conclusion has always been the need to clean your machine out of the other powders first as Euca will always remove the excess residue of the other powders first. which is what you are experiencing . Understand if you don't agree, or think its Euca, but we have asked a lot of users to do one last test before making final judgement. in an empty machine, add 20g to the drawer / hatch in the machine, check the filter in the bottom of the machine if any gunk and clean out, sprinkle some powder around the base of machine then run the machine empty ( add one glass as a test) on the longest cycle you have . one that has a stop and pause / soak cycle. 100% of the time the feedback has been the machine is now clean and so are glasses etc. like I said, appreciate if you don't wont to do this or feel its unnecessary , but we don't use fillers / additives and Eucalyptus or our new peppermint get into the nooks / pipes and pumps to remove all the excess from old powders. always feel free to contact us as we are open and here to chat . regards Gavin K

Euca   DM

Oh, just to add, when we pack and send on line we add a note to ask customers to do the above, as we have had a few queries of the same and we have resolved all via the clean out , thanks for your time , Gavin

Kym W.

Hi Gavin thanks for the response but it was only the third time I used my dishwasher as I had only used the two tablets in a blue package that came with it prior to trying the Eucca. I had to buy a special dishwasher cleaner to clean it after I used the Eucca so not sure what the problem is. I may give it another go since I still have it and see what happens. I will try what you suggested even know it can't be clogged with other powders cause it was only the third time of use when I tried it. It's a shame as I was really hoping to use a natural product and from what I read Eucca has good reviews, however this was not my experience unfortunately.

Euca   DM

Hi Kym, thanks for the reply, so sorry to hear this has happened in only 2 or 3 uses. Not sure how or why, but let me know if you do re-try and do an empty wash out first. a couple of years ago we did have another customer with a new machine that was similar. It did resolve in the end, but still unsure why the film / residue popped up. I would like to refund you what you paid, as we don't like customers having a bad experience and we stand behind the products we sell. if you can visit external link  and use the contact page, you will get through to me and we can arrange that for you. Lastly, is there a little paper price ticket type sticker on the side of the tub. that's our production code, if you can email me that as well, we can do a test of the sample batch of your powder. we keep all samples so we can review. regards Gavin K

Euca   DM

Hi Kym, an update for you. We believe if you are using a rinse aid, you may get a white film on glasses etc. Euca does not need a rinse aid as the blend allows for the glasses to come out clear, and dries clear. the chemicals in rinse aids are not nice and appear to react to the eucalyptus or peppermint ( natural oils) . let me know if you have a try with out any rinse aids we would be interested to hear. regards Gavin K

Kym W.

Thanks this may of been the problem as I recently tried the product again without rinse aid and it seems to be alot better.

Euca   DM

Hi Kym, thats good to hear. Many thanks for the reply and in trying the Euca again, let me know if you have any questions , Gavin K

Edie C.
Edie C.

Amazing oro

Have been using the peppermint dishwasher powder for around a year and it’s amazing. Leaves everything sparkling clean and makes the kitchen smell minty clean when I open the door. I’ll try the laundry products when I finish ploughing my way through I product I have already.
Graham  M.
Graham M.South East Queensland, QLD118 posts

Disappointing on my first load

I have used Finish for years and no problems at all really. On my first run with Euca, the dishes, cups and glasses came out sparkling, however the stainless steel cutlery came out very dull, looking almost as if it had a film covering it. I did not use rinse aid, but have now refilled the rinse aid dispenser on my LG to see if this helps! Show details
Euca   DM

Hi Graham , many thanks for posting here ... a Private Message sent to you so we can chat further on this .. talk soon Gavin K

Sand
Sand43 posts

MarkMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC74 posts

After 3 years of use, we can confidently recommend this Aussie made product

Very economical, not tested on animals, and it works well. Without fillers and perfumes that clog up your machine and leave a bad taste in your mouth. So happy to have ditched the toxic tablets and poisonous rinse aids from the supermarket, why would you let those anywhere near your food items? Our dishes and dishwasher are always clean and fresh. Yes you’ll still need to soak or scrub thick baked on foods, this is soap, not a miracle. Show details ·  1
NooNoo
NooNooDarling Downs, QLD8 posts

I wish I'd found this sooner. It's great

We have horrible water and I think we have tried nearly every supermarket product and spent a fortune . They either don't clean or leave a terrible smell and taste on our dishes. I bought Euca because of the reviews and it's brilliant. No smelly dishwasher, dishes are clean and fresh, and for the first time ever, the dishwasher filters are clean! I used to have to scrub black and grey gunge and slime off the filters and door seals every fortnight, but no more. I can hardly believe the difference. I guess all those expensive supermarket products have strange fillers in them. I am going to try the other Euca products now. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Show reply
No dish hands
No dish handsMurray Region, NSW

Very very good

This is the first dishwasher I have ever had or used. So many dos and donts from friends and family. I bit the bullet in April and purchased Euca 2kg eucalyptus dishwashing for the more eco friendly clean. Well I can say that my 2kg is near the end and I'm off to purchase another. Brilliant is all I can say, even the very short cycles. Glasses, cutlery and tea mugs perfect and no smell. I was very relieved to find the product still available and not a once off. My dishwasher has obviously benefited as every couple of washes I check the filters and once a week do a machine clean and its sparkling. Thank you for a brilliant start to dishwashing powders. Show details ·  1
KandaleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD26 posts

Excellent Product

I have used this product for over 12 months now and still find it the best I have ever used. I love the fact that it has a built in rinse aid and there is no chemical smell when the cycle is finished. Just sparkling squeaky clean dishes and cutlery.
As an added bonus Euca is Aussie Made and Aussie Owned so you get to support fellow Aussies as well as getting clean dishes, it's a win win situation. Show details ·  1
Lyn
Lyn9 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love this product

It took a couple of weeks for my dishwasher to clear, I was getting a white haze. After trying a few washes using half the amount of powder I am now using the full amount and my dishes and dishwasher are sparkling clean. I would also like to thank Gavin at Euca for his help, so lovely to buy from a company that cares about its customers Show details ·  1
Karina J.
Karina J.

AMAZING

OH MY GOSH! This product smells amazing, and I love the fact that it cleans my dishes AND the dishwasher AND safe for the environment! Keep up the good work Show details ·  1
Jean J.
Jean J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Great product and awesome back up support

It's reassuring to know I am using a product that's safe for yourself and for the environment too. Initially I had problems with cutlery. I emailed support and Gavin got back to me immediately. He told me the fix but I was a bit sceptical at first. I followed the instructions and it absolutely worked! A great product and a great customer service and support too. So rarely found these days. Well done Euca. A great Aussie product that I hope sells to the world! # save our planet.  Show reply
Marian
MarianSouthern and Hills, SA20 posts

Dishwasher powder that works!!!!!

Just started using euca and it is brilliant and works out cheaper than other brands as no rinse aid is required l have never liked the idea of rinse aid on my dishes etc always thought everything l ate would be mixed with chemicals - my crockery and cutlery is now sparkling clean - thankyou euca I can now eat without chemical overload Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing dishwasher powder

Fantastic washing powder dishes look amazing, inside dishwasher is squeaky clean, no build up or haze and it is ridiculously economical. Highly recommend buying this product for you and your family. Show details ·  1
BJM
BJM7 posts

julie4max
julie4max

Hi all. The results for the Euca dishwashing powder looks awesome. Has anyone used it an a Bosch dishwasher? Thanks.

Euca   DM

Hi Julie ... we offer all the steps to use Euca ( as it is a little different than supermarket brands) .. plus a money back offer if we cannot solve any quiks or you are not happy , we look after all our customers , regards Gavin k

Euca   DM

Many thanks Mark .. always good an actual customer gives some feedback as well .. big thanks ..regards Gavin K

PerthGuy23

Is your product safe to use around animals? Peppermint and eucalyptus oil is extremely toxic to dogs.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply! :)

lindastef
lindastef

Hi. I was wondering if this detergent works well with eco (shortened) cycles? Reason for asking is that tablet cleaners are not recommended for short cycles so wondering if this is the same for natural powders.

Euca   DM

Hi Linda , many thanks for contacting us, you only need 20g maximum for a dish wash load, which will fully dissolve in the wash, either long or short washes. hope this helps , regards Gavin K

Euca   DM

Many thanks Kandale , its good to know we have loyal customers such as yourself . regards Gavin K

See all Euca Dishwashing Powder questions

Features:

• Euca Dishwashing Powder contains natural eucalyptus, which has deodorising and sanitising properties.
  • It is commercial grade and suitable for all types of dishes (including delicate wares such as china), so you can rest assured knowing that all your dishes will be left sparkling.
  • The dishwashing powder is 100% soluble on any dishwasher setting, meaning you don’t need to worry about residue left on dishes from undissolved powder, regardless of the way you wash.
  • Being biodegradable makes this dishwasher detergent an eco-friendly option.
  • The formula has a rinse aid in it, helping make it tougher on grease and grime.
  • Animal lovers don’t need to hesitate about purchasing this powder - it’s free from palm oil and hasn’t been tested on animals.
  • This product is available in 2kg, 4kg, 8kg, 10kg, and 20kg tubs.