EcoStore Baby Sleepytime Bath

EcoStore Baby Sleepytime Bath

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bubg

bubg

A friend recommended this product to me and I'm so glad she did. It's a great product that I'd feel completely comfortable using on my baby's delicate skin.
I'm convinced the essential oil blend really does help my baby sleep! The blend isn't too overpowering but leaves bub's skin and hair smelling fresh and clean. Somehow this product doesn't leave an oily residue in bubs hair which has happened with some other essential oil bath products. I love that this product contains natural ingredients without the nasty chemicals found in some baby products.
As the previous reviewer mentioned, it's not available everywhere and is a bit more expensive than other brands. It would be good if it came in a larger size bottle as well.

lizziebabe

lizziebabe

I love this! The smell is lovely. And it's natural - no artifical perfumes or colours - not like some others. It is more expensive than others but you only need a small amount each time. As to whether it helps my baby to sleep, I didn't notice any difference but she did smell nice. I also noticed her cradle cap lessened when I used this - most likely due to it being natural. I would much rather use this on my baby than the other baby bath that is supposed to help babies sleep (you all know who I mean!)
The smell - divine!! All natural
Price (but you don't need much each time you use it) Not available at all supermarkets