Bepanthen Ointment

Bepanthen Ointment

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bepanthen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3

Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW

Bepanthan

The Bepanthan ointment is quite efficient in providing a barrier in preventing nappy rash. It's reduced redness and prevents twos from sticking to babies bits. It comes in various sizes and the tube makes it quite easy to apply to a wiggly worm.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Used to be number 1

Another product changed for the worse not better, this was incredibly disappointing as it’s a daily use product for rashes for me. This was a couple of years ago now, but the issue is it just didn’t work anymore and from memory I think it burned me (might be the other baby cream). Regardless it stopped working and it’s so hard to find one that does without irritation now.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Sticky and smells awful

Sticks to your hands after applying and the smell of it is disgusting its nothing like it used to be. The only reason I've given it three stars is because it does its job even if it does take a few days. Great for rashes, broken skin on feet too.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Miss.Therese
Miss.Therese

Wonderful healing properties.

We were first introducing to Bepanthen Ointment when our little one was only 2 months old. It was recommended by a paediatrician due to nappy rash. We were pleasantly surprised by the product, no fragrance and easy to spread. It helped immediately relieve our little ones discomfort and the rash was 90% gone the following morning. We now use it regularly.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing stuff for bubby.

Bought this for my newborn - used it on his delicate skin to prevent nappy rash. It’s so gentle and easy to apply, not sticky like other creams. At the first sign of any redness at change time I dab a little on and by the next nappy change the redness is gone. A tube of this stuff lasts forever as you only need a little dab. Highly recommend having this stuff on hand for your new arrival.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Xio
XioPerth, WA

This is great

I love the Bepathen Ointment as my baby can heal red skin overnight. This is good to treat for burns on the skin as well as cuts (after being desinfected). I have used it for dry skin too (similar to eczema) or to moisturise my dry hands after washing the dishes.

LatoyaR
LatoyaRNebo

I steal it from my Baby for my own Chaffing

Bepathen in our household is more commonly used for my husbands tattoo's or my chaffing. Rarely used for our son. Great product very versatile. We've also used it on minor cuts and grazes ect. I can see bepathen being apart of our groceries order for many years to home. Bit of a household staple really.

Amanda H
Amanda HSydney

Used it for tattoo and sunburn

I was told to buy Bepanthen Antiseptic Cream 100g (different blue and pink packaging from this photo) for my tattoo and apply EXTREMELY SPARINGLY to the tattoo, a small dab for half my leg. It has worked like a charm, my tattoo healed fantastically and I decided to rub some on my forehead when I got sunburned recently.
After the sunburn, wrinkles would appear on my forehead so I lathered some Bepanthen on it, left it on during work and on the second day, it felt as if I never had a sunburn on the previous day before. GREAT product, I have already recommended it to my friends.

Taylah CAdelaide

Life saver! Staple parenting product

I've been using Bepanthem since my first child was born 7 years ago. Never used anything that heals nappy rash as quick. Creating a thick barrier to stop bodily fluids get on the rash and healing it in no time. It is super affordable and lasts forever. We've only bought 4 tubes over that 7 years but have consistently used daily. Well worth the money

Elz
ElzTweed heads

Was a gift from mommy friend works well for bubs

I do use it for heaps of purpose from rashes to itch even little ones are tooldler and school aged it's something for them soothing and not stingy. As its has a very mild ingredient to it's packet list. So kindly read labels properly especially little newborn. So far very useful oitment.

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect! Absolute staple in our family!

I absolutely love Bepanthen. I use it at every nappy change with my son and it is the only thing that prevents nappy rash and never causes it (unlike sudocrem, curash or vaseline). I love that it doesn't feel heavy or greasy like other nappy creams! It is also compatible with cloth nappies (and washes out very easily!) I often buy in bulk so I never run out and I often have 6+ 100g tubes in the nursery; my only wish is that I would love if they made an even bigger tube of it!

Leticia
LeticiaSydney, NSW

Didnt work for us

Caused rashes on my baby. When she used sudocream, or Kenkai (which is the best cream) she had nothing, whenever i used bepanthen, i tried about 3 times and it caused rashes, she would only pee and the rash would appear. So would not buy it again. Terrible, really sadden by what it did to my bub's skin

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Useful for so much

Kim
KimBrisbane

Not good for Tattoos

Last week I got a new Tattoo and was told to buy this stuff,I think it was too thick and sticky when I put it on and some of the colour dropped out. I wouldn't recommend to use this stuff on your new Tattoo. It also ruined my clothes and sheets.

Weiwei
WeiweiPerth, WA

Perfect product for getting rid of rashes

Initially was using sudocream and bubs quickly got a minor nappy rash. I was recommended to use Bepanthen which worked a treat and quickly got rid of the nappy rash. It is oil based and so quickly dissolves into baby's skin... Sudocream is cream based.
Since using Bepanthen, bubs has not got any nappy rashes so far! Would highly recommend over sudocream.

Read more reviews - page 2

Rosemel L
Rosemel Lasked

can i use bepanthen for my daughters pimples?

Izzie
Izzieasked

Does anyone know if bepanthen does anything to ingrown warts?

Taylah C

I highly doubt it but I’ve heard tea tree oil is good. Google some natural remedies :) goodluck

Grumpyasked

I have been given Bepanthen Nappy Rash ointment for very dry and sun damaged skin on the forehead and face, is it able to be used for this problem?

Lyn

I can't see why not, just don't go out in the sun with it on as it may help sunburn you because of the oil content.
If you really want something for dry skin buy Coles Aloe Vera Gel with Green tea and for an excellent skin repair buy 'JERGENS Ultra Healing Moisturiser' from Woolworths, they are both brilliant products.

Grumpy

Thanks Lyn for your reply. I will give the cream a try and the other two that you mentioned sound really good also.

Lyn

Jergens l came across by accident, something different sitting on the shelf of the chemist.
I was booked into the doctor to have a growth removed by my doctor which he had previously tried to burn off twice before, l thought it can't hurt tp try this new cream on it so l put a little dob

• GTIN13: 9310041901916