Nappy-Goo

Nappy-Goo

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nappy-Goo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Sam S.
Sam S.Central West, NSW

Best nappy rash cream

I have worked as a nurse at the royal children's hospital in melbourne, where this cream is made, for years. And we always use this cream for children with nappy rash and it worked so well. Now that I have had my own baby, I love to use it too. It's thick, so creates a good protective barrier to the skin. It clears up rash and redness quicker than other creams. There is a pretty strong teatree smell from it, which some people don't like. I don't mind it. Plus you can't smell it once the nappy goes on. It can be hard to come by in small towns which isn't ideal but just means you have to use it sparingly

Stefana Kay
Stefana KayMelbourne

This is a must buy if you have children.It works wonders and has healed my baby rash immediately!

Nappy Goo is an excellent nappy cream that works wonders on my children. After my first born got a very bad rash I tried every nappy cream there is and none of them worked as fast or as good as Nappy Goo. Nappy goo has a pleasant smell and a nice thin consistency, it is not as thick as sudo cream so the skin breathes better. After i had my second i only used nappy goo for presentation and he has never not once had a rash! It's actually amazing, I only use this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Robba
RobbaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cream but overpowering smell

This works really well as a nappy rash cream, but I rarely use it due to the very strong tea tree smell. It's so overpowering and my baby only smells like tea tree when it's on. (It makes me feel a bit sick.) I wish there was a mild, fragrance-free version and I'd definitely buy it again.

Purchased in March 2020.

Juliana B.
Juliana B.

Best nappy rash cream.

I have recommended Nappy Goo to my clients for the past 18 years, since I discovered it with my own children 18 years ago. It remains my choice product for nappy rash treatment and prevention

Purchased in December 2001 at RCH Natural Products for $14.99.

BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works really fast!

I’ve tried a few different nappy creams and try to keep it quite natural, nappy goo works the fastest for my bub!
His bum will go from being red with a few bumps to later that day looking way more calm and the bumps lessening! Definitely recommend, it also goes really far because of the consistency.
It contains tea tree oil which I love, makes bub smell really clean :)

Purchased in March 2019 for $11.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Anita
AnitaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Thank you Nappy Goo!

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

PseudonormAU

No nappy rash yet at 2 months - Touch wood

I've been using this since birth 2 months ago, and no nappy rash in sight (touch wood). I apply it with every nappy change, but recently I've been cutting back to alternate changes. This stuff is amazing. I even used it on bubs face when everything else failed. His baby acne was so bad, it was red, inflamed and I'm guessing itchy as he kept trying to claw at his face. One day of applying this and everything cleared up. I've been buying extra to stock up in case it's out of stock.

Phoebe
Phoebe

Excellent on nappy rash and eczema

Bought this for my son’s eczema but now use it on his nappy rash too. It has a very strong tea tree smell so he does not like it on his face, but it clears it up so well so if needed I put it on. Works well on nappy rash (what it is designed for) too, clears it up quickly.

Palagi
PalagiSydney, NSW

Amazing cream

Love this cream, only use it when needed, when my son gets a nappy rash I use this and it's gone by the next nappy change, highly recommend nappy goo. Won't use anything else now.

Purchased in January 2017 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Helpful Jones
Helpful Jones

Get some NOW! MIRACLE CREAM!

Neela14
Neela14Melbourne

Never had nappy rash

I was given a tube from a friend as part of my baby shower basket as my friend found it very good with her little one. A year on and my little girl is yet to have nappy rash. I love the fact it has tea tree oil & was delevoped im conjunction with Royal Children's hospital.

Annet
Annet

Love it

I bought this product from chemist warehouse to try for my sons nappy rash and thanx god I found the right cream as I bought so many to try don't waste your money on any other products the only thing my husband doesn't like the smell but I don't mind it

W O N D E R C R E A M ! More people need to know about this stuff!

Amazing stuff!
All 3 of my kids at some point have had nappy rash. Two of them quite badly. I've tried everything including prescription creams. This would usually eventually work. With my youngest though NOTHING was working :(
He was in so much pain. Nappy changes every 30mins, only used warm water and a cloth etc, prescription cream, barrier cream then nappy rash powder was only slightly keeping it at bay.
Then the doctor suggested this magic cream.
WOW.
From the first use it seemed to take the pain away, he didn't scream once the cream was applied. Within a few days the rash was easily 50% gone. I could not believe it. A week later it has nearly disappeared. Its the best stuff ever! More people need to know about this cream.

Elaine M
Elaine MMelbourne

A very satisfied mum of three

mummyof2
mummyof2Melbourne

Best nappy cream

Nappy goo is fantastic for inflamed and sore bottoms. It's brilliant at soothing even the sorest bottoms. My little one had terrible nappy rash with peeling skin and using nappy goo cleared it very quickly and then using a little at each change prevented the nappy rash from returning. It even smells great :)