ECS Services NSW

ECS Services NSW

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great service and professional installation

I would like to Thank Edward and his colleague for coming out and accomodating my requirements for electrical work at my place, they did an awesome job and recommended the best outcome for our family. I will always look forward to any future work my or my colleagues require.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Great service!

Thanks Edward for your great service - you were able to fit me in the same day I called and had the problem sorted very quickly. You arrived when you said you would, and even left the job site clean and tidy! Very professional, excellent service - would highly recommend!

Reliable & Professional

Edward did a great job and unlike so many tradies turned up on time and left his work clean and tidy. He was the only electrician who returned my call and quoted a reasonable price. I highly recommend using ECS Services.

Review collected in partnership with ECS Services NSW

Quick and straight to the point.

Edward already knew what I needed from the phone call and had all installations ready to go. He was polite, and happy to answer any of my questions.
I was impressed at the speed and quality of his work, no time was wasted crawling around ceiling cavities to run all my cables and new lights and no mess was left behind.

Job. 6 x CAT6 point to point, outdoor power installation, 30 x LED down light installation.

Review collected in partnership with ECS Services NSW