ECS Services NSW

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

I highly recommend Edward and team

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Joe Vyti

Joe VytiSydney, NSW

Great service and professional installation

I would like to Thank Edward and his colleague for coming out and accomodating my requirements for electrical work at my place, they did an awesome job and recommended the best outcome for our family. I will always look forward to any future work my or my colleagues require.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Great service!

Thanks Edward for your great service - you were able to fit me in the same day I called and had the problem sorted very quickly. You arrived when you said you would, and even left the job site clean and tidy! Very professional, excellent service - would highly recommend!

Electricians

Find out how ECS Services NSW compares to other Electricians

Reliable & Professional

Edward did a great job and unlike so many tradies turned up on time and left his work clean and tidy. He was the only electrician who returned my call and quoted a reasonable price. I highly recommend using ECS Services.

Review collected in partnership with ECS Services NSW

Quick and straight to the point.

Edward already knew what I needed from the phone call and had all installations ready to go. He was polite, and happy to answer any of my questions.
I was impressed at the speed and quality of his work, no time was wasted crawling around ceiling cavities to run all my cables and new lights and no mess was left behind.

Job. 6 x CAT6 point to point, outdoor power installation, 30 x LED down light installation.

Review collected in partnership with ECS Services NSW