6Eenee Compostables

Eenee Compostables

6Eenee Compostables
4.2

83% · 51 · 17%
Brand Manager for Eenee? Claim your listing.

Clairey
ClaireyMelbourne, Victoria2 posts

Beware! These nappies have changed!

I loved the concept of these nappies and the collection and compost service, but the last batch of these I received were no good at all!! They now leak EVERY time we use them, so they are pretty much useless. If you can get old stock go for it-they are great, but beware of the new ones that come in the cardboard box. (I also noticed that they are now made in china). I contacted the company about this problem, but so far no response, which is disappointing.
Everything, until they changed!
Leak every time, expensive
Marita
Marita

I HAD THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE!

KJ
KJMelbourne

Nevska
NevskaMELBOURNE7 posts

Everyone should use them

I can't believe that majority of people still use huggies etc

These Nappies should be offered in more shops and especially supermarkets. Coles recently decided to stop stocking naty nature babycare Nappies (which are not 100% biodegradable but still a better choice) due to low weekly sale numbers. If these nappies are take off the shelves than eenees have no chance. I see backward steps only and it is very sad.
100% biodegradable