Ego 56V Line Trimmer ST1500E

MPN: ST1500E

PETER

PETERMelbourne

Won’t go back to petrol

Great product. More powerful than my old petrol. No pulling cord to get it to work, power instantly and not having to worry about mixing fuel. Ergonomically suits me not to heavy. Powerload head and bump feed work well and makes trimming the edges easy. So happy with the product I purchased the blower which is a beast

Date PurchasedNov 2018

MervBenGlenmore Park

Simple & efficient

Brought this ego, after my expensive & petrol driven Tanaka whipper snipper developed yet more problems. Don't ever buy a Tanakayou can't get parts. Decided to go for a battery driven whipper snipper, got this ego after reading other reviews. It's brilliant, the battery charges quickly & it cuts through buffalo with ease. Well worth buying & it sure beats mixing fuel

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    Frankiej

FrankiejBrisbane

Works perfectly and powerful, not great ergonomics

Amazingly powerful tool, been using whole summer in Qld on acreage. I'm 6'1 tall so find the head angle a bit too shallow and hard to get trimming head to horizontal at ground level without Bening knees and dropping lower arm. Super quiet, runs about 60 mins on 5amps trimming (not tried max full bore nonstop) Otherwise it would get 5* if more comfortable. I would not go back to fuel now.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Ali

Ali

It’s a fantastic little machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Damien P

Damien PCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Lee

LeeAdelaide

Very powerful trimmer.

I bought it after watching the reviews on youtube. It was a bargain when Master was clearing out all their stock. I no longer need to mix oil and it's so easy to use. It's very powerful and cut down thick weeds as well. One full charge 2.0A battery can last me about 1 hr of trimming work.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Ivan36

Ivan36Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another great product from EGO

Date PurchasedJan 2018

KayK

KayKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product.

I bought the Ego line trimmer as I was so pleased with the compatible Ego mower I have and of course can use the same battery.
    The starting of the trimmer is a breeze, with no effort at all.
    Unfortunately for me I have a shoulder problem and found the trimmer was just too heavy for me to use ( I am 60 kg and a 73 yrs old
    Woman) so it's really only my shoulder problem that gave me the dram , not the trimmer.
    A great product on the whole.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Jun

JunSYDNEY

Love it!

I bought this one when Master closing down. I really like line trimmer. It's powerful, easy to use & works well with only one charge. I'm thinking to buy a blower and Hedge Trimmer as well someday but it's actually bit expensive. If someone looks for trimmer I recommend it.

Wisey

WiseyToowoomba

Waited a long time for this!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great little machine

Seems like someone has put some thought into the design and it shows when you use it. Easy to use with plenty of power when you need it. Battery is easily removed and replaced when not in use, just pops out straight into your hand. The 56v battery has loads of power for trimming jobs around the house, I've used it 3 times now on one charge and I only have the 2.5 AH.

totoroK

totoroKAU

Good for starter and ladies.

I own this trimmer over two years. It worked very well and easy to use. I decide to get an electric cordless trimmer when I found out it is hard to start the petrol mower sometimes with reasons which I don't like. It is powerful enough for unit size lawn which under 10 square meters. The battery life last about 30-45mins after fully charged within 20mins charging time. What I do for maintenance is spraying some WD40 into the motor let it dry after few minutes then cover with plastic bag to keep out of water. I know people think it is not reliable than petrol trimmer, however I don't care about petrol level, regular engine service , lawnmower jammed.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Wilburight

WilburightAdelaide

An excellent replacement for a petrol trimmer

Scott

ScottToowoomba

Petrol line trimmer now retired