100% · 40%

Smell

Harvinder0512
Harvinder0512Sydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

This lip balm is awesome

I had rough lips and after using this product for two days. The roughness of my lips has been disappear . I would like to suggest this product to my family and friends. Show details
Kalleebear
KalleebearMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

10 STARS !!!! BEST Lip balm in the market

I have Sjogren's autoimmune disorder (Body doesn't produce enough moisture amongst other things) & use this product around the clock. It's the only one on the market that I've used for at least the last 4 or more years? I've tried everything on the market just in case a new product comes out, but this is still the best. I buy up to 10 tubes at a time, only because I use them constantly to moisturize my lips due to the Sjogren's. I have them all over the house, each car and every handbag. Cannot live without this!!

Thank you for making this AMAZING lip balm that works brilliantly & most importantly, doesn't give off an awful taste like so many other brands do.

Madds
Madds2 posts

This lip balm is heaven on your lips

This QV face, lip product is so soft and smoothe, dermatology tested, it lasts for ages and you honestly just want to keep putting it on because it's so soothing

JazzyB
JazzyBPerth, WA8 posts

One of my must haves!

I can not live without my EGO QV Lip Balm. I am on my 4th tube and have my boyfriend on it too. It is light, not at all sticky and nice and & slippery (normally high SPF products are quite thick). It has no colour or scent and is just beautiful to wear every day. I also wear it with my lipsticks for a glossy look.
slippery - not sticky