3.7

Causes Irritation Yes ·
1.0

Jmt22
Jmt22Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Probably not for hydrosis dermatitis

I have had quite severe hydrosis dermatitis on my hands over the past 10 years and after using cortisone creams thought this would help in the early stages and/or post steroid creams. This actually made my hands significantly worse to the point where I've had to go back on steroid creams to help settle the effects this cream has given me. Whilst it may be useful to other types of eczema or dermatitis it definitely doesn't help with hydrosis. Show details
Louise PurvisBrisbane, Queensland8 posts

The Only Thing That Works!

My son has eczema that flares up occasionally. I've found nothing works as well as using QV Bath oil followed by QV Flare Up Cream. Doesn't sting like some other treatments. Definitely worth a try.

cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW149 posts

Very good

I love this product, I wear it at night after I wash my face.

My cheeks and forehead are sometimes red at the end of the day, so I apply this product

Quite regularly and it keeps my redness down and obey.

It's quite creamy and easy to apply.

It can be bought from pharmacies and Priceline.
Helps my redness on my face
It's expensive rarely comes on special