Ego QV Flare Up Cream

Ego QV Flare Up Cream

See the Best Skin Irritation Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Louise PurvisBrisbane, Queensland

The Only Thing That Works!

My son has eczema that flares up occasionally. I've found nothing works as well as using QV Bath oil followed by QV Flare Up Cream. Doesn't sting like some other treatments. Definitely worth a try.

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Very good

I love this product, I wear it at night after I wash my face.
My cheeks and forehead are sometimes red at the end of the day, so I apply this product
Quite regularly and it keeps my redness down and obey.
It's quite creamy and easy to apply.
It can be bought from pharmacies and Priceline.
Helps my redness on my face
It's expensive rarely comes on special

supermum

supermumasked

I have tried ego qv can you tell me if there is any sulphite, sulphate in this product?

Louise Purvis

Hi Supermum. Not sure if it contains those ingredients but give them a call on 1800 033 706 and they'll check with their Research & Development Dept. I used to work for them (many years ago) and we got ingredient calls all the time. They don't publicise their whole ingredient lists but they'll certainly tell you if particular ingredients are contained in the products. Hope this helps!

Hi there i am not sure I would either give them
A call or check the product in store..sorry I wasn't too much help. Good luck

Hi there i am not sure I would either give them
A call or check the product in store..sorry I wasn't too much help. Good luck

Get an answer from our members and Ego representatives