EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV Series

K65USG (65"), K55USG (55"), K75USG (75"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Mel R.

Mel R.

Disappointing “smart tv” that plays essentially three apps only

Disappointed in TV.Can’t download apps or use internal chromecast except for YouTube/Netflix which are already ON tv. Prime/Netflix are only streaming apps.Android can screencast but iphone needs a cable/external Chromecast?

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $579.00.

jenny T.

jenny T.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst follow up ever!

We bought our TV last year and have been pleased with our purchase. There was no issue at all until 4months into it where it just goes back to home page when watching Netflix or any other app we are watching. Now that it’s been almost a year and our warranty is due, it just switches off when we turn the tv on. It goes straight to stand by.

I have been back and forth with customer support, giving them info they require, a brief paragraph on what the issue was and they have not resolved this matter! Very disappointed with how they have handled our matter at hand! We love the product just don’t know why it turns off now.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $549.00.

amanda

amandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

terrible

Tv constantly drops out, loading of apps takes forever, sound system is terrible, screen goes black, watching Netflix next minute it switches to the last app I was using. Contemplated throwing tv remote at tv on numerous occasions.

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $400.00.

Hi Amanda

Sorry for that , it seem the software have become corrupted , please email us on info@ayonz.com to send a tech to get this sorted for you

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Great TV but many fail to work out how they work

These TV's are really good but you need to be familiar with Android, Chromecast, and Google/Hey/Apps otherwise you will struggle. TV out of the box needs a bit of work through the menu's to get it sounding and looking good. But hasn't let me down yet, can stream 4K through VLC player renderer to TV/Chromecast from my laptop. VLC doesn't even play 4k but uses the TV to support 4k files to screen (VLC on laptop stays blank). Pretty happy for under $400.

Purchased in November 2020.

Khai

Khai Sydney, NSW

Nothing works

It’s too slow..remote doesn’t work properly,keep taking back to the Home Screen..bought it from big w .it’s not even 2months old.nothing works properly not even normal tv channels ..
Very beginning it was working fine for just 2 weeks

Alice L.

Alice L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't waste your money

John

Very Disappointed 13 Months Old and needs a New Colour Board installed into the TV , Throw away TVs

Black Screen when using Netflix and Youtube , Inside Colour Board Needs Replacing, What a Lemon.
This Televison only lasted 13months and has colour board issues inside the television.
This Tv was purchase from Bigw Taree store.
I would not recommend this tv to anyone.
So now we have to try and get this fixed ourselves.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for $674.00.

Hi John

Please send me your email address and phone to info@ayonz.com and I will speak to management

robbio12South East Queensland, QLD

Shonky software

The picture on this tv and the screen size for the price are great value. However, it seems the software cannot handle the tv's capabilities.
We have this tv for for just under a year and it is constantly freezing, crashing and won't load apps. We have had to connect an external Chromecast to it and operate it from our phone as it's internal system is just no good.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for $699.00.

Hi

Could you please reset the tv and check if there is an improvement

robbio12

Terrible tv, not as advertised

The color and picture mode of the tv are so weird. All the HD videos look really dark. Had a Eko 55 inch previouly but the color is perfect. So disappointed which this 65 inch. Also cant find the input for Logitech speakers. Will not recommend this branch for anyone.
Purchased April 2021 at Big W at $579.
Just a waste of money.

Purchased in April 2021 at Big W for $579.00.

Harper T.

Harper T.Hunter Region, NSW

HDMI inputs failed after 6 months, terrible quality tv

HDMI inputs have failed, nothing else to add other than extremely unsatisfactory product, I do not recommend anyone purchasing this brand of TV, stick with mainstream reputable brands from reputable retailers

Purchased in October 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $900.00.

Hi Harper

We are sorry you feel this way
Could you please email us your details on info@ayonz.com so we can help you with your HDMI issue

Don't waste your money. So disappointed with the tv.

If I had known what terrible quality this tv was, I would never has bought it. Nothing smart about it! Useless features, constantly drops out of WiFi. Don't waste your $

Purchased in August 2019 at Big W for $699.00.

Hi Elle

I am sorry you feel this way , however if you require technical support please email us on info@ayonz.com

Amber

Amber

IMPOSSIBLE to repair

Brand new TV. Worked perfectly until the screen was bumped. Now the display is destroyed and all repair shops say that the company doesn't even send out parts for repair, that we have to just buy a new tv.

Purchased in February 2021 at Big W for $499.00.

Hi Amber

We do carry spare parts for our products however when the screen is cracked it is not feasible to fix the tv

Worst tv

This is the worst TV I have ever owned, it freezes all the time and you have to shut it down a number of times to get it to work. When it works it’s great but when you just want to sit down and watch tv but have to muck around turning it on and off to get it to work is annoying

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for $899.00.

Hi Jen

This should not be the case , please go to setting and do a reset

Greg

GregSoutheast, SA

Have trouble with Netflix freezing and remote being slow.

Hi we have a 12 month old K65usg at first the Tv was fine.Now the Tv when watching Netflix will constantly freeze,we have to exit out of Netflix to get the Tv to restart.We have another smart Tv in the house that doesn’t miss a beat so it is not the wifi playing up.Also the Remote at times doesn’t work ,like the Tv and remote lose their connection together.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $750.00.

Hi Greg

Please go to setting and do a factory reset

Mike G

Mike GCentral Queensland, QLD

Purchased in February 2021 at BigW for $579.00.

Brad C

Brad CVictoria

Great TV when on sale

Purchased in February 2021 at Big W for $899.00.

paully2012

paully2012Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

TVs are great as is after sale service

Purchased in January 2021 at EKO.

Customer SupportEKO

Thank you for the great note , enjoy it

Terrible Picture & customer service

Bought one of these tv's and it's been nothing but trouble.
First off when turned on the screen is green, the picture is washed out and then it wants to keep turning off.
Contacted support with video of issues and was asked to send through details and proof, ie pictures/video.
Tech came out nearly a month later and confirmed tv was buggered and said he would advise company of this.
We are still waiting on the company to advise of their intentions.
Still watching tv on a small tv after spending good money on this defective piece of junk.

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W.

Hi

Could you please advise of your full name , address and contact number so we can check on our system and try and resolve for you

Rocketeer

I have no intention of publicly posting this information.

Hi ,

Please email us your details on info@ayonz.com

Roby

Roby Gippsland, VIC

It’s alright

The tv, apps, wifi is all good it’s just the picture quality . It looks so bad the picture quality and I don’t know hit to fix it. it just doesn’t look right

Purchased at Big W for $400.00.

Hi Roby

Please email tech support on info@ayonz.con

F.W.Problems

F.W.ProblemsNorth Western Region, NSW

Time waster

Constant drop outs with wifi...my other smart tv had zero probs. Don’t even bother trying to get technical assistance from the company. I’ve put it out for the trash guys to collect! Don’t waste your money guys go buy a real tv.

Purchased for $750.00.

Hi

We are sorry for your experience if there is any further assistance please feel free to advise of your details so we can contact you

Howard S.

Howard S.asked

4K Ultra HD Android TV Series

My new 60" EKO 4K TV I think has an issue. I have rebooted the TV several times within the last couple of months that I have owned it.
It just gets to a point and hangs up, nothing happens and nothing works and at times in the middle of a show the picture just stops/freezes while only a blue circle in the middle of the screen rotates so I have to unplug and let it sit for a while then start over. To me it is almost like a computer that runs out of memory.
What should I do nect??

Hi Howard

Best we send a tech out to solve this issue

Could you please email us your details on info@ayonz.com

Ianasked

4K Ultra HD Android TV Series

Hello I have new USB sticks to record shows, it looks like the show recorded onto the stick, but when ,I try to view it I get an error saying the file is not supported, please help.

Hi ian

To view the recorded show

When you watching tv you press menu on the remote then you select list of recording and watch back

Ian

I don't think you read my question. I said it looks like the show recorded onto the USB stick, but when I tried to play it the error came up saying " this file is not supported". Please help..

Hi ian
How did you try to play it , where did you go to find the file ?

chris w.

chris w.asked

4K Ultra HD Android TV Series

By reading answers to peoples USB playback problems, I know USB must be formatted to FAT32, and there is a list of compatible video containers in the manual, but what about compatible codecs and any other requirements of video files to play with the Media Player App?

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV Series questions

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

Compare all 6 EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV Series
Number of USB Ports2222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight11.1 kg10.5 kg17.3 kg14.1 kg
Operating SystemAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TV
Dimensions (without stand) 650 x 1124 x 62 mm724.2 x 1235.7 x 91.6 mm837 x 1456 x 63.5 mm786 x 1357 x 80 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 711 x 1124 x 231 mm789.9 x 1235.7 x 273.9 mm901 x 1456 x 313 mm841 x 1357 x 269 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 6 EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV Series