EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV

EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV

K65USG (65"), K55USG (55"), K50USG (50"), K75USG (75")

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now

tedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

eko 65" bigw purchase

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores for A$649.00.

Vipin

Good Tv - Not a great remote.

Purchased 65inch from Big W. It's been 3 weeks now. Overall a nice tv however remote is faulty. Have to press buttons multiple times to register the input. The remote needs to be close enough or else no input is registered.

Purchased in October 2020 at Big W for A$650.00.

Vipin

I have emailed all the information and has been asked to wait for a new remote to arrive by mail.
Thanks for the assistance and hope to get this issue resolved.

LizaSydney, NSW

Happy viewers

Just brought this tv from BigW on the weekend and I only paid $899 and I’m so happy , I did have another 65inch but it blew out from the storms and I have to say I had a tight budget of only $1000 and I shopped everywhere and this by far was the netter tv , it has Netflix’s and You tube built into it and a quick push on the remote and your there it’s also voice activated and is compatible with Google and also alexia it’s Bluetooth , is very sharp clarity and I must say I was surprised from the sound it throws out , there are so many features I could go on forever , I was told from the gentleman at bigw that this brand EKO is owned by LG . I’m loving my new TV

Purchased in October 2020 at BigW for A$899.00.

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

3 weeks of troubleshooting, I’m done. It’s going back.

1. Will not pair with remote
2. Will not find any wifi signals even though I’m surrounded by half a dozen of them
3. Ethernet connection constantly needs to be unplugged and replugged to work
4. Remote turns on the lamp nearby (?!)
5. Volume randomly mutes when it feels like it.
6. Hate the fact that I can’t uninstall preinstalled apps that I won’t use.
Picture quality is brilliant for the price.
Their email for help is ok. But I’m beyond frustrated with it.
Having said all the above, I know sometimes you can just get a dodgy unit, so I’m not going for a refund, I’ll swap it for another unit and give it a chance before swapping to another brand. The price is just too good to ignore. Will update my review accordingly.

Purchased in September 2020 at Big W for A$649.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Hi Sharnie , appologise for your experience and appreciate your are trying to give the product another go , please advise if the store have replaced it for you , if not let us know and we will help to organise it for you

Lisa D

Lisa DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good value for money

I’m happy with my purchase, TV is good, I like having the Google Play store on the TV. Only downside is that the remote can be a bit hit and miss.

Purchased in October 2020 at Big W for A$649.00.

Picture issue

Started of great for the first 3-4 months then have had remote issues and now colours on the tv are all over the shop. Normal tv is ok but online movies are like black and white. Then fix that issue and normal tv colour is out. Very annoying!!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for A$650.00.

MANZY

MANZYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

PERFECT TV

Great price For the EKO 4K ULTRA HD 65” ANDROID TV,4K picture quality is very good and ease of use,excellent Tv nothing to complain,very easy to set up and use.

Purchased in October 2020 at Big W Online Store for A$649.00.

Kenny

KennySydney, NSW

Great TV for this price

Easy to set up. Great picture. For $649 this is an amazing value. Remote takes quarter of a second to respond. big deal. It cost $649 not $6490! Great value and very happy. Hopefully it will last a few years.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$649.00.

Hi Kenny,
We are really pleased to hear about your experience with our product.
We work hard to provide great quality products for a fair and reasonable price to our customers.
Thanks for your feedback!

This is one of the cheapest 65" Android TV's going around. If you can get it for $699 - $649 AS of 4th Oct 2020

I tried the Aldi brand, sent it back with in minutes. Got this home, set it up in minutes. I then watched live sports on 7HD and I was agast with how well this TV performed. I was so pleased with the result that I bought another one. I'm no expert and don't know anything about pixels or refresh rate, or how the number of colours makes a difference but out on the deck with sun glare I could still see the picture.

Purchased in August 2020 at Big W for A$699.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Thank you Willy , we appreciate you selecting our products .
We always try our best to bring gelreat value products to the market

RachelHobart, TAS

Not bad for price

It is a decent smart tv for the price but the remote is so frustrating and barely responds . I end up just watching the Panasonic tv in my bedroom.
Would be great if you could add more apps like Stan or Disney +

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W for A$699.00.

Rachel

Where do I find google play on the TV?

Customer SupportEKO

Hey Rachel on the main menu screen is a link to add more Apps. There is also a copy of the manual you can download on our site for this TV https://www.eko-entertainment.com.au/65inch-4k-ultra-hd-androidtv-k65usg

Jason01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tv

Awesome tv great features for the price only issue I have is the remote control very slow and unresponsive at times that's annoying and seems to be a common issue

Purchased in August 2020 for A$699.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Thanks for your review Jason.

Our Support Team can help you out with the remote, you can reach them via
https://www.eko-entertainment.com.au/contact or send an email to help@eko-entertainment.com.au

Jason01

I have messaged them thankyou very much

Jason01

But I will be messaging them again because today Is the first time watching afl thru it and watching the footy the screen is abit jumpy not constant but quite often only when watching football

Fayebriotti

FayebriottiPerth, WA

Fantastic TV!

This Tv is fantastic.

You can download any app you desire. I’ve downloaded Stan, Netflix, Disney+, seven plus, nine now, 10play ect

The sound is very clear and loud!

The picture is very clear and bright!

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$695.00.

Amazing, thank you Faye

Alesha B.

Alesha B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Value

TV was super easy to set up, it’s great with Netflix in build and other apps etc, nice big TV, great value for $699. One negative is the remote is quite annoying you have to often push it several times for the TV to read the command, it is definitely not instant. Picture quality is average, obviously not as sharp as a $2000 Samsung or LG etc. Overall we are very happy so far and I would recommend if your looking for a basic quality big cheap TV.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W Online Store for A$699.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Thanks for your review Alesha. The remote shouldn't be giving you that difficulty our Support Team can help you out with that, you can reach them via

John

JohnSydney, NSW

VeryGood 1st impression

Pickup this 65 inches Android TV from BigW and I have to say it is looking good for the price and some sweet features. Got Chanel 10 and ABC apps for my bosses at home, if it can be faster especially with Google assistance will be fantastic. Hopefully, it can last. A very good buy for sure.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$645.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Thanks John for leaving a review about our EKO K65USG (65") we appreciate it.

Daniel h

Daniel hSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect tv impressive colours

Easy to set up with wifi really fast apps 4k hdr picture is great for the price. I couldn't be happier it's android smart tv is easy to use with the phone too.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for A$599.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Thanks for leaving a review about our EKO Android TV Daniel, we are glad you are enjoying it.

Lata A.

Lata A.asked

4K Ultra HD Android TV

Having problem with Freeview and sound quality not good

Liza

Hi lata , yes most of the cheaper tv’s that are under $2000 are not great with sound , as screens get thinner sound goes out the window , for me I brought a sound bar and
That made the world of difference and now sound is fantastic , I brought one from BigW that only cost $79 but in time will buy a bigger one , in regards to Freeview I didn’t have any issues but have you been to the Freeview app first and registered with your email first and once that’s been done it will give you a code to pair it on to the tv and once you’ve done that it should be perfect . Hope I’ve helped you out .

Shaunagh L.

Shaunagh L.asked

Hi
Purchased the 70” EKO from Big W and set up today.
The picture quality is very poor and we just can’t watch it.
I have tried different settings but the colour is wrong and not sharp.

Liza

I’m so sorry to hear that , I found the 65inch great , sometimes the bigger you go the more you have to spend because it’s so much bigger and the picture can be a little more distorted , I really don’t know if it can be done if it’s that bad , the only thing I can think of is see if you can get a refund . I do know that the bigger the screen the more you can see the pixels, hope I was able
To help

ted

picture quality can be some of these things, crappy antenna, low def show/movie , digital show set in 480p etc ntsc not pal , to get best results viewing should be done on either old 35mm films not digital and always 1080p or higher

Hi Shaunagh,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your EKO TV. As Ted mentioned, there are may factor that can affect the picture quality. Our Support Team can assist you troubleshoot this. Just email them a description of your problem along with the model and serial numbers to info@ayonz.com and they will contact you directly.

Kind Regards,

The EKO Team

dion t.

dion t.asked

Does it have arc hdmi

Yes it does have it

Hi Dion,

Thanks Liza! Yes that is correct. It does support HDMI ARC.

Regards,

Marcel

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

Compare all 4 EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV

Wireless OptionsWi-FiWi-FiWi-FiWi-Fi
Refresh Rate 50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz
Weight11.1 kg11.82 kg17.3 kg
Operating SystemAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TV
Dimensions (without stand) 650 x 1124 x 62 mm721 x 1236 x 74 mm838 x 1455 x 72 mm958 x 1672 x 75 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 711 x 1124 x 231 mm770 x 1236 x 278 mm892 x 1455 x 308 mm1030 x 1672 x 317 mm
Compare all 4 EKO 4K Ultra HD Android TV