EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

K550USN (55"), K750USN (75"), K500USN (50"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

• Picture Quality

Cjw

CjwDarwin, NT

Slow

Purchased less than a year ago and has worked fine up until last few months - runs extremely slow, glitches, delayed response with remote control, exits out of apps when watching movies/tv shows a few times and takes a long time re-loading to get back in only to exit out again. Becoming more and more difficult to use.

Purchased at Big W.

Sat

SatMid North Coast, NSW

Question

Was watching Netflix then closed out to watch normal tv then went back to finish the movie and got a green screen it took about 5minutes to get back to movie

Purchased in February 2021 for $539.00.

Hi Sat

That should not happen , please email us on info@ayonz.com so we can try and resolve for you

Keely F.

Keely F.South East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Bought my Tv 1 year ago and has recently (few months) been dropping out of apps such a as Netflix and YouTube when watching something. Remote won’t connect. Very unhappy

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W.

Richard S.

Richard S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very slow in response to Remote

When we bought the TV, it was working fine. Then after 4 months, it started to respond slow to the remote. And then to the point of no response at all. We have to reset the power switch to get it to work again. Apps like Netflix, YouTube or Stan takes forever to work. It's very frustrating. It seems it has a slow processing memory. Who knows. But I'm buying another TV brand for sure.

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

Darren K.

Darren K.Illawarra, NSW

Issue after issue with tv not turning on

Brought this tv 9 months ago, worked well for the first three months than the tv progressively got worse. It hardly used, just a backup tv. We need to reset the tv several times to load an app such as prime. Very painful.

Can anyone assist?

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $550.00.

Hi Darren

Please email us your details to info@ayonz.com and we can organise a tech to come out for you

Dean

DeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Second now does not turn on

First tv had for a couple of months then stopped turning on had it replaced by big w now new replacement tv will not turn on unless unplugged from wall every time tv has been turned - very frustrating

Purchased in March 2021 for $999.00.

Hi Dean

Please send us your details on onfo@ayonz.com

Not turning on with remote

Not turning on with remote but remote works when tv is on.. We have to unplug form wall to turn on TV.. Remote works and turns off TV when we are finished

Purchased in February 2021 at Big w for $700.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality

Auzzie

AuzzieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

65 inch echo smart TV

I have had my echo 65 inch Smart TV for about seven months now and i usually leave it on when going to work. I got home from work today and it says factory mode on the screen I can’t do nothing to my TV

Customer SupportEKO

Netflix and YouTube problem.

When load Netflix or YouTube, the colours are only half lit and no visual beside thumbnails and text? When I play, just sound and text up top. Need help please.

Hi

Please go to setting and do a factory reset please

Tamz M.

Tamz M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

TV randomly stopped working at only 5 months old.

The red light is now permanently flashing. We have tried to unplug everything and leave it for 30 minutes but the problem persists. It is only 5 months old. Before this happened, was satisfied considering price of TV.

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W for $865.00.

Whitney G.

Whitney G.South East Queensland, QLD

Good but the high pitch is horrible

Good price especially for the size and added apps such as Netflix and what not but this is my second replacement as my first one I purchased on the 3/04/2021 had a high pitch ringing while turned on. It would only stop when it’s turned off at the power point and had afew pixelated dots on the screen.
I exchanged it for a new one on 6/04/2021 and it works perfectly fine at the moment but the high pitch noise is still present... it can be rather distracting if you zone into the pitch especially at night when sleeping if you do not turn it off at the wall.
Also the screen is extremely touchy which is a concern also. Contemplating a refund and getting a different brand.

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W for $449.00.

Unsatisfied.

Unsatisfied.Sydney, NSW

Netflix app crashing

Have had this tv for under 5 months. Now when I try to watch Netflix, the tv starts freezing before totally crashing and kicking me out of the app and my screen goes completely black!

Very VERY frustrating

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $650.00.

Shavorn T.Perth, WA

It was a good TV until the high pitch noise started!!!!

Ok I really enjoyed this TV, it had no issues what so ever BUT not even 6 months into having it the TV is now making a high pitched sound whether the TV is on or off!!! Iv tried a few things like unplugging it but it still returns. Would really appreciate some help if there is a way to rectify this issue. Thanks

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W for $750.00.

Hi ,

Please email info@ayonz.com for tech support as they will organise a service call

Shavorn T.

Hi I have emailed and filled out the form online so hopefully hear back soon...

DenzerT

DenzerTSydney, NSW

Good Cheap as Smart Tv

Purchased this a week ago. From BigW. Good tv cheap price , Youtube Netflix and Amazon Prime Video on the remote. The rest of the app not available as the app store is non existence showing the 404 error code, even the Internet browser. But the good thing it worked with the screen cast, which i use an app on the playstore.
So i could mirror Stan, or other services from my phone.
Very loud sound (basic) no bass , but its ok.
There is no output of Aux or Bluetooth for sound, but i see an Optical, i think its the only one to get the sound out.
Clear pictures no problem with the pixelation,
Overall good tv, cheap, and good for Netflix n YouTube.

• +5Thumbnail

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $450.00.

Sandra T.

Sandra T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice tv

Nice tv for the price ...seems to have most bells n whistles...it was very easy to connect and set up..still getting use to LED last tv was plasma only issue wont read my usb

Purchased in March 2021 for $845.00.

Hi sandra

Please make sure your USB is fat 32 formatted

Michael

MichaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic TV for the price

I am quite shocked at all the bad reviews. I bought this tv from Big W for our 2nd living room thinking it would be average. It is a fantastic tv and works well with my surround sound speakers. Picture quality is great. It may not be the same quality as our Samsung Crystal but it’s not far off and less than 1/2 the price. Mine has worked perfectly since day one and my Apple TV works perfectly with it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $449.00.

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have been waiting on a response for over 6 months for a replacement remote. I'm a very unhappy customer

I'm not happy at all with this product as you can't buy a replacement remote, I have had this tv just sitting there for nearly a yr with no reponse

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $965.00.

Kurt B.

Kurt B.Northern Region, NSW

This is terrible, can easily live without it.

2-day old tv, Remote doesn't work. The buttons on the back of the TV have stopped working.
The picture looks absolutely terrible for a 4K tv. and the Tv not recognizing a soundbar through HDMI is not very helpful. had to dive deep into the settings to find it.

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W for $450.00.

NotHappyNorthern Region, NSW

tv don't turn on

I can't turn on tv with remote or manually and this is 2nd tv same thing happened with the 1st one and was replaced by the store I'm really disappointed

Purchased in March 2020 for $595.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality
NotHappy

Thank you for your response.....my son suggested I remove the power cable for a few mins and it worked.

Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not turn on

Bought this for my parents as a Christmas gift in December. I set it up for them and it worked for two days and then stopped working halfway through the news. The screen just went black. Unplugged it and tried to start all over again but the screen just stays black. The red glow changes to green and then back to red again just on its own. But the screen stays black.
I have googled everything and nothing seems to help. So very frustrating. Such a shame for my parents as this was their first smart TV and it’s turned them off.

Purchased in December 2020 for $380.00.