Electricians On Call

Electricians On Call

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BRILLIANT! LIKE THE LIGHT THEY FIXED!

Mark rocks. I'm so impressed by the service. If late, they let you know, they also advise an average cost before anything happens - ie on phone before coming out - and they are quick to fix stuff and really helpful. I had a few other things to ask him, he told me so I, being an elec pleb, could understand. Highly recommend. Very nice, affable and professional!

grahamk

grahamkmelbourne

Excellent Service!

I had [Personal Name Removed] from electricians on call do work at my home. He was friendly and got the job done in a timely manner. He stuck to the quote and did a great job. I wouldn't hesitate using this service again. Provided was a certificate of electrical safety which reassures me that the work was done properly and I will not have any concerns.
Reliable, Reasonable Price and friendly