Terrible product and customer service.

I bought it . With in 4 month its on/off button stop working. I went to Goodguys from where I bought it. At first instance customer service there started blaming me that this fault is due to my improper cleaning and care. They send it to repair in same city where I was investigated and blamed again for fault. I was asked , how many vacume I have at my home. How many time I use it. How much area I clean with it.
They kept on blaming again and again that I was not cleaning it properly. I was titled of giving clarification. After four weeks argues they return it saying that it was just matter of proper cleaning and change of a small rubber valve which was jammed due to dust and they showed me how to clean though I know very well already.
Soon after few days the same problem again, button not working.
Now it was clear that problem was inside vacume not just outside cleaning. Now repairer again tried to fix it but it was not fixable and they have to give new one after a lot of arguments and time consuming.
I will never buy a y product from this company. They just say warranty. But very hard to get warranty cover.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $250.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Some reservations

As someone who has arthritis in my fingers, I struggle to separate the filter parts for cleaning. Also, the hose becomes blocked with pet hair and needs regular cleaning, which is also difficult for me. I find the high maintenance aspect of this product somewhat negates the benefits.

Purchased in April 2019.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Surprisingly Efficient

This was discounted from $349. The price made me lower my expectations, but I was genuinely surprised. Lightweight, moves easily & the suction is very impressive as long as you REGULARLY empty the dust bag & filter. I did not realize how much easier a cordless vacuum is to use (I hate this task), so much so that I have only used my expensive Miele a couple of times since. I have only run out of juice twice in my 3 bedroom house but you soon learn how to avoid this and recharging is moderately fast. I now vacuum my lounge & dining rooms almost daily. I love the long extension piece for the handheld which makes a great spider catcher on my ceilings. No more dramas with extension cords & reparking the car. Frankly, I will never be without a cordless from now on. The only disappointment is that Godfreys Napier (NZ) do not stock replacement filters and were less than helpful directing me to anyone that does. The only fault is the pull tab on the filter is flimsy (you need to use this often to loosen & remove dust) mine broke off, but I have nails, so not an issue for me. There are also a number of accessories I haven't used yet & I watched a couple of YouTube videos where I learned some surprising tips. All in All ...... a worthy buy for the $199 price I paid 18 months ago.

Purchased in January 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $199.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Poor design, not durable at all

Today, suddenly I noticed a burning smell when using it. Now the unit keeps shorting itself out. Additionally, despite their claims of a self cleaning roll brush, the roll brush is constantly clogged with hair and needs to be manually cleaned out. Never had this problem on my old dysons.

Purchased in November 2018.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Conked out after 2 weeks. Won't fully charge.

Actually bought this a year or two ago and only pulled it out of its box 2 weeks ago. Worked well for a couple of weeks on both tiles and carpet in my small apartment and then boom! now won't fully charge. Have to eyeball the charger and run over constantly to replace for charger. Cuts out recharging after a few seconds or minutes. What a waste of money. Will not buy Electrolux again.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for $350.00.

Horrible, like previous generations

This vacuum last a few weeks and I had to send it back for service, because the service was in Australia half the repair places they recommended (when I called them) have closed down. I finally found one, and waited another 4 weeks only for them to tell me the problem was the battery (which i already knew). Instead of fixing it they sent it back to return to the shop for a refund.

I have had similar problems with previous electrolux vacuums and will not be buying one made by electrolux again.

Purchased in May 2018 at RetraVision for $198.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

good product short life

I have had a blue ergorapido for 2 years and it is now near dead. Its battery lasts less than 3minutes.
During the 2 years it got sent off once for repairs (the brush motor) which wasnt a hassle at all but took about a month.
It is light, easy to use and can do most jobs with the adapters. The little leds turned out to be a bit gimmicky and pointless. Easy to empty, decent suction but can't handle long hair.
This vaccum was well adapted for a small flat but would probably be overwhelmed in a house if it worked
At a $100 per year i think, this vacuum is not good value for money because of its short life (i could have put up with the other faults)

Purchased in October 2016 at The Good Guys Online store.

Floor Type Linoleum and Wood

Best cordless vacuum we've ever owned

While this might not be a great vacuum for carpets, it does an amazing job on hardwood or tile floors. We use it mainly for our kitchen and living room to pick up all of the hair from our cat & dog. The vacuum is super easy to maneuver (turns on a dime) and I love the light on the front which makes it easy to see in those dark corners.. Overall this is a phenomenal vacuum, and I would definitely buy one again.

Purchased in November 2016.

Floor Type Wood

Could easily live without it!

Makes a lot of noise. Very little dirt cleaning capacity. Will only pick up from bare floors relatively well. On carpet it gets a bit more.
However, there are a half dozen devices on the market that are way, way better than this lightweight morsel of technology. Thank goodness I negotiated the price down to $55!
Wait. Save your money. Buy a Dyson or LG and you'll go, "Oh, yeah. I get it.
Buy cheap. Get "cheap"!!!

Buy this if you are dumb enough!

Purchased in March 2019 for $55.00.

Floor Type Linoleum

Great vacuum

Bought this from Myer on 6th Jan 2019.
I only use this machine on tiled floors and part of a rug covering part of the tiled floor once a day but I've tried it on carpet as well and it works splendidly. I love the lights on the vacuum head as it's easy to identify particles, especially under the furniture. The only downside is that even on full charge it lasts 15 minutes maximum, and would have given it 5 stars if it lasted a bit longer, as I always end up leaving part of the house unfinished.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $199.00.

This does the job

Flooring is better than carpet. It pickups material very well and the time it takes is faster than my other vacuum. Also, I have used this vacuum for a solid 30 minutes at a time.

Purchased in July 2016 at eBay for $94.00.

Great machine.

All my floors and all my carpets and rugs. I use 2 times a day without fail. Once done i feel my house is so much cleaner. I also have my grandaughter with me a few times a week and i know there are no little bits that she can pick up and put in her mouth.

Purchased in December 2017 at Myer Retail Stores for $219.00.

Pet OwnerNo

Wow...what an amazing little vac

I have just bought this to replace my frustrating Dyson stick which was useless on my hardwood floors and would constantly get clogged up if anything bigger than a pea was sucked up!

Anyway I could not be happier with this machine, it glides perfectly from hardwood floor to tile to carpet to shag rug with no interruption to suction. The maneuverability of this machine is awesome, it has a great weight to the head of it which allows you to move so effortlessly around furniture etc.

I love the fact that its a dust buster as well, also it has lights so you can see when vacuuming under things and it feels robust.

The reviewer before me must have reviewed the wrong machine or it's faulty as I could not be happier with my purchase.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $239.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Easiest machine we have used & owned.

Terrific performance on all types of flooring (we do not have shag pile). Good power, at least 15 minutes on full power, quick charging, quiet & super easy to use. Terrific on wood & vinyl.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys for $140.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Out of order..due to battery

This review from Trisha F. is exactly what happened to me. I love the machine and it appears to be in excellent condition but battery life is DOWN . I returned to Bing Lee but they couldn't help as it was just over 2 years I have not overworked it and do like it but unfortunately is not working....

Purchased in September 2016.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Overall good but not so good for very small material

Bought this 6 months ago and it's been good so far. The 2 in 1 in very handy, the hand held vacuum is good for the car and is powerful to get rid of mess, but sometimes it takes a few strokes to properly get rid of the mess in the car especially on carpet surfaces. We use this for our wooden floor and it's been great so far. It's a light machine, not heavy at all. The only issue I would say is when the mess is light weight stuff like bean bag beans. The machine will tend to blow it away rather than sucking it in.
Overall, good for wooden floors and carpets BUT not good for very small/light weight particles.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Brilliant

I brought this Vacuum over a year ago, but given it to.my daughter as she has 3 children, 2 dogs and 1 bird. So between snacks on the floor there is dog hair and bird feathers. I got myself a Kmart one. Each time I use the Electrolux at my daughter's, I miss it because it is light, funtastic suction and easy to use. When finish vacuuming, the dirt stays inside. With the Kmart one it always falls out. Defenitly recommend the Electrolux. Looking around at the moment for good deals to replace my Kmart one.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

I could not hate this vacuum more

I purchased this vacuum for use on my carpets and wooden floors. I have to say it’s fine on the carpets.. but it has driven me close to insanity on my hard floors. It has a special talent of blowing small pieces of dirt (paper, crumbs, ect) straight out the back, It takes multiple passes to clean a small area. What used to be a quick easy job with my Dyson is now incredibly frustrating and drawn out. I would rather use a broom than this terrible machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Morgan, Marina from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Ergorapido. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Marina. Thanks, Marina

Brilliant machine...

My Ergorapido battery life went down from 25mins to one minute, one month after the 2 year warranty. Up until then it was fabulous on carpets and my tiled floors. I asked The Good Guys (from where it was purchased), what I should do and they said there was nothing they could do. After reading lots of reviews I decided to email Electrolux. After not hearing back from them, I was contemplating buying another stick vacuum. Then out of the blue, I received an apologetic (for not answering) email asking me the problem. Long story short, they couriered a brand new Ergorapido and picked up the faulty one. I am delighted I have my trusty machine back again. Five stars for Electrolux for the service and 5 stars for the new Ergorapido...I love it

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Ergorapido

I purchased my 1st ergorapido 2nd hand after realising its value in saving me the hassle of having to drag out my larger vacuum cleaner. I purchased my new one, I use it in the house the car and have just bought my daughter one as well. Most of my girlfriends now have an ergorapido in their homes now. Super easy on carpet and hard floors a definite time saving machine that provides plenty of bang for its buck.

December 28th 2018 Update: Electrolux Ergorapido

The ergorapido is a real time saver.
I do a major vacuum with my larger vacuum cleaner once a week and in between I use the ergorapido to keep my floors clean it run from carpet to floor boards with ease and can clean the car without the need to pullout the big vacuum cleaner. So good that I bought my daughter one after much begging from her,
She has 3 young children and it has made her life so much easier that spill chips or crackers on the floor she just grabs the ergorapido of its stand and zips it over the floors for a nice clean floor. Bought from Godfrey’s.

Date PurchasedApr 2018