Electrolux Ergorapido 2 in 1

• Incentivised Review Yes (4%) · No (96%)
  • Product is used:
    • Several times a week (12)
    • Weekly (6)
    • Daily (4)
  • Pet OwnerYes (11) · No (12)
  • Battery Life

Brilliant

So versatile. Easy to do a quick daily vacuum in my craft room & hand held accessory picks up bird seed on verandah. Great price for such a useful vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys.

Really Handy 2 in 1

I use the vacuum mainly on hard floors - lots of dead strands of grass and dust/hair bunnies/dog hair. I find it a great little unit. It rarely runs out of charge. Works fine on carpet too. Feels like quality.
It is not a heavy duty unit - I have a Bosch stick too and it is much sturdier.
The handheld has some limitations with its shape and being unable to get into crevices or small places - awkward in the car, can't get in beside the fridge etc but it has reasonable (not great) pickup power. I would not be without it. Still searching for the perfect handheld that is still affordable. I would recommend it.

Purchased in February 2018.

Rach

RachPerth, WA

Great vacuum

I bought this while pregnant as I needed an easy to use vacuum that was lightweight. I use this on tiles and carpet. I find it works really well on both surfaces. We have a cat that sheds a lot of hair and it picks it up really well on tiles. This vacuum is more effective on tiles than carpet but still does a good job. The only downside is it can be a bit of a pain to clean the filters.

Purchased at Bing Lee Online store for $215.00.

ZeeZee

ZeeZeeVictoria

It works very well

When you clean the filter, clean the roller. This vac works very well, the let down is the battery doesn't last long, at the moment I'm getting 3mins from fully charged. Such a shame when the vacuum works brilliantly.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $250.00.

noeleen d.

noeleen d.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect little vacuum

This handy vac easily cleans my carpets, tiles and timber floors with ease.
Haven’t had to use the hair and thread chopper yet.
So pleased I chose this model. It’s all of a month old now.

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for $169.00.

Liz

LizSouth Australia, 5413

Why did I wait so long, love this

I have tiles, floorboards, carpet and this baby works brilliantly on them all. So quick for a quick tidy up before visitors, for the accidental spill.. It is always ready to go when I need it.
Have vaccuumed 1/2 of my large house (approx 35 minutes) and this baby kept going. Didnt push my luck any further - so put back on charge had a cuppa. Then finished the rest. Never missed beat. Love love love it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

Kate

KateSydney

Great stick vacuum

I initially set out to get a Dyson as so many people rave about them but found this little gem and am so happy I did!
Love the fact that the vacuum stands up in it's charger and I don't have to attach it to the wall like so many others. When vacuuming there is a light that goes on so you can see the dust in dark corners, it's fantastic. I have laminate floors and it's perfect. It works well on my mats as well. The chamber is smallish but it's easy to empty out and clean.

Dissapointment found.

Works well at first. But don't see the point in manufacturing an appliance that doesn't last? Have had for 3 years and I get about half a minute of use per charge. Waste of time and money do not buy this product unless you crave dissapointment.

Purchased in June 2016 at Joyce Mayne for $300.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Francesca

FrancescaCanberra

Just what I wanted!

I am very pleased with this appliance. I have had it for eight months now and use it a few times a week to freshen up floors (carpeted or tiled) in my apartment. Suction and charge time are both excellent and the hair cutting facility works well. I am amazed at the amount of dust I pick up. I use my barrel vacuum cleaner to clean the filter - and now for little else.

Purchased in October 2019.

Macca83

Macca83South East Queensland, QLD

I loved it but returned twice

Bought one, I think it was only 14v. Stopped working. Replaced under warranty, paid extra for the 18v and it died again, returned & got a different brand. I love the convenience & light weight of this stick vac but they just don't last.

Purchased in May 2015.

Rose R

Rose RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product and customer service.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $250.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Tiles

Some reservations

As someone who has arthritis in my fingers, I struggle to separate the filter parts for cleaning. Also, the hose becomes blocked with pet hair and needs regular cleaning, which is also difficult for me. I find the high maintenance aspect of this product somewhat negates the benefits.

Purchased in April 2019.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Pocketmouse

PocketmouseHawkes Bay, 4112, NZ

Surprisingly Efficient

Purchased in January 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $199.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Poor design, not durable at all

Today, suddenly I noticed a burning smell when using it. Now the unit keeps shorting itself out. Additionally, despite their claims of a self cleaning roll brush, the roll brush is constantly clogged with hair and needs to be manually cleaned out. Never had this problem on my old dysons.

Purchased in November 2018.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Debra C

Debra C

Conked out after 2 weeks. Won't fully charge.

Actually bought this a year or two ago and only pulled it out of its box 2 weeks ago. Worked well for a couple of weeks on both tiles and carpet in my small apartment and then boom! now won't fully charge. Have to eyeball the charger and run over constantly to replace for charger. Cuts out recharging after a few seconds or minutes. What a waste of money. Will not buy Electrolux again.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for $350.00.

Jarod

JarodPerth, WA

Horrible, like previous generations

This vacuum last a few weeks and I had to send it back for service, because the service was in Australia half the repair places they recommended (when I called them) have closed down. I finally found one, and waited another 4 weeks only for them to tell me the problem was the battery (which i already knew). Instead of fixing it they sent it back to return to the shop for a refund.

I have had similar problems with previous electrolux vacuums and will not be buying one made by electrolux again.

Purchased in May 2018 at RetraVision for $198.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Jaugust

JaugustGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good product short life

I have had a blue ergorapido for 2 years and it is now near dead. Its battery lasts less than 3minutes.
During the 2 years it got sent off once for repairs (the brush motor) which wasnt a hassle at all but took about a month.
It is light, easy to use and can do most jobs with the adapters. The little leds turned out to be a bit gimmicky and pointless. Easy to empty, decent suction but can't handle long hair.
This vaccum was well adapted for a small flat but would probably be overwhelmed in a house if it worked
At a $100 per year i think, this vacuum is not good value for money because of its short life (i could have put up with the other faults)

Purchased in October 2016 at The Good Guys Online store.

Floor Type Linoleum and Wood

Best cordless vacuum we've ever owned

While this might not be a great vacuum for carpets, it does an amazing job on hardwood or tile floors. We use it mainly for our kitchen and living room to pick up all of the hair from our cat & dog. The vacuum is super easy to maneuver (turns on a dime) and I love the light on the front which makes it easy to see in those dark corners.. Overall this is a phenomenal vacuum, and I would definitely buy one again.

Purchased in November 2016.

Floor Type Wood

SunriseBoy

SunriseBoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Could easily live without it!

Makes a lot of noise. Very little dirt cleaning capacity. Will only pick up from bare floors relatively well. On carpet it gets a bit more.
However, there are a half dozen devices on the market that are way, way better than this lightweight morsel of technology. Thank goodness I negotiated the price down to $55!
Wait. Save your money. Buy a Dyson or LG and you'll go, "Oh, yeah. I get it.
Buy cheap. Get "cheap"!!!

Buy this if you are dumb enough!

Purchased in March 2019 for $55.00.

Floor Type Linoleum

keiley21

keiley21Sydney, NSW

Great vacuum

Bought this from Myer on 6th Jan 2019.
I only use this machine on tiled floors and part of a rug covering part of the tiled floor once a day but I've tried it on carpet as well and it works splendidly. I love the lights on the vacuum head as it's easy to identify particles, especially under the furniture. The only downside is that even on full charge it lasts 15 minutes maximum, and would have given it 5 stars if it lasted a bit longer, as I always end up leaving part of the house unfinished.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $199.00.