This does the job

Flooring is better than carpet. It pickups material very well and the time it takes is faster than my other vacuum. Also, I have used this vacuum for a solid 30 minutes at a time.

Purchased at eBay for $94.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Great machine.

All my floors and all my carpets and rugs. I use 2 times a day without fail. Once done i feel my house is so much cleaner. I also have my grandaughter with me a few times a week and i know there are no little bits that she can pick up and put in her mouth.

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores for $219.00.

Pet OwnerNo

Wow...what an amazing little vac

I have just bought this to replace my frustrating Dyson stick which was useless on my hardwood floors and would constantly get clogged up if anything bigger than a pea was sucked up!

Anyway I could not be happier with this machine, it glides perfectly from hardwood floor to tile to carpet to shag rug with no interruption to suction. The maneuverability of this machine is awesome, it has a great weight to the head of it which allows you to move so effortlessly around furniture etc.

I love the fact that its a dust buster as well, also it has lights so you can see when vacuuming under things and it feels robust.

The reviewer before me must have reviewed the wrong machine or it's faulty as I could not be happier with my purchase.

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores for $239.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Easiest machine we have used & owned.

Terrific performance on all types of flooring (we do not have shag pile). Good power, at least 15 minutes on full power, quick charging, quiet & super easy to use. Terrific on wood & vinyl.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $140.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Out of order..due to battery

This review from Trisha F. is exactly what happened to me. I love the machine and it appears to be in excellent condition but battery life is DOWN . I returned to Bing Lee but they couldn't help as it was just over 2 years I have not overworked it and do like it but unfortunately is not working....

Purchased .

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Overall good but not so good for very small material

Bought this 6 months ago and it's been good so far. The 2 in 1 in very handy, the hand held vacuum is good for the car and is powerful to get rid of mess, but sometimes it takes a few strokes to properly get rid of the mess in the car especially on carpet surfaces. We use this for our wooden floor and it's been great so far. It's a light machine, not heavy at all. The only issue I would say is when the mess is light weight stuff like bean bag beans. The machine will tend to blow it away rather than sucking it in.
Overall, good for wooden floors and carpets BUT not good for very small/light weight particles.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Brilliant

I brought this Vacuum over a year ago, but given it to.my daughter as she has 3 children, 2 dogs and 1 bird. So between snacks on the floor there is dog hair and bird feathers. I got myself a Kmart one. Each time I use the Electrolux at my daughter's, I miss it because it is light, funtastic suction and easy to use. When finish vacuuming, the dirt stays inside. With the Kmart one it always falls out. Defenitly recommend the Electrolux. Looking around at the moment for good deals to replace my Kmart one.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

I could not hate this vacuum more

I purchased this vacuum for use on my carpets and wooden floors. I have to say it’s fine on the carpets.. but it has driven me close to insanity on my hard floors. It has a special talent of blowing small pieces of dirt (paper, crumbs, ect) straight out the back, It takes multiple passes to clean a small area. What used to be a quick easy job with my Dyson is now incredibly frustrating and drawn out. I would rather use a broom than this terrible machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Morgan, Marina from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Ergorapido. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Marina. Thanks, Marina

Brilliant machine...

My Ergorapido battery life went down from 25mins to one minute, one month after the 2 year warranty. Up until then it was fabulous on carpets and my tiled floors. I asked The Good Guys (from where it was purchased), what I should do and they said there was nothing they could do. After reading lots of reviews I decided to email Electrolux. After not hearing back from them, I was contemplating buying another stick vacuum. Then out of the blue, I received an apologetic (for not answering) email asking me the problem. Long story short, they couriered a brand new Ergorapido and picked up the faulty one. I am delighted I have my trusty machine back again. Five stars for Electrolux for the service and 5 stars for the new Ergorapido...I love it

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Ergorapido

I purchased my 1st ergorapido 2nd hand after realising its value in saving me the hassle of having to drag out my larger vacuum cleaner. I purchased my new one, I use it in the house the car and have just bought my daughter one as well. Most of my girlfriends now have an ergorapido in their homes now. Super easy on carpet and hard floors a definite time saving machine that provides plenty of bang for its buck.

December 28th 2018 Update: Electrolux Ergorapido

The ergorapido is a real time saver.
I do a major vacuum with my larger vacuum cleaner once a week and in between I use the ergorapido to keep my floors clean it run from carpet to floor boards with ease and can clean the car without the need to pullout the big vacuum cleaner. So good that I bought my daughter one after much begging from her,
She has 3 young children and it has made her life so much easier that spill chips or crackers on the floor she just grabs the ergorapido of its stand and zips it over the floors for a nice clean floor. Bought from Godfrey’s.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good, not exactly family sized.

I use it as a carpet vacuum

Good for quick vacuum in between more thorough carpet cleans (intense vac)
Portable, great for multi-story houses and carpeted stairs.
Great for regular cleaning

Short run time makes it not the best for family sized houses (3 bedroom)
Have to clean filter regularly
Dirt gets stuck above hair cutting blade, that cannot be removed.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

does the job and easy to clean

We recently purchased this vacuum after our Dyson portal vacuum cleaner started to play-up

We live in a one bedroom fully carpeted apartment with hard floor in kitchen and bathroom only

This is our primary vacuum cleaner

We have been using it for about 2 months and so far haven't experienced any issues.

It's a good vacuum cleaner and MUCH MUCH easier to clean compared to the Dyson vacuum

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Very handy to have this Vacuum!

We purchased this vacuum as we have a large house and wanted something easy to use for small areas. It works well on our timber floor and also our carpet. We have a dog that sheds a lot of hair and this vaccum is power ful enough to pick up all of the hair. Our house is 25 squares and it vaccums the whole lot in one charge. I love the seperate Dustbuster that is great for corners & skirting boards!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best purchase for 2018 for me

Can’t believe I waited so long to get a cordless vacuum!
I have been lugging around the Dyson (cord) and all the parts.
I was having to carry it so it doesn’t mark our hard floors or the doors so needless to say I hated vacuuming!
Now I love it -and do it twice a day after we eat ,so it’s mainly for the kitchen but on a full charge I can do the bedrooms as well.
It seems to last for ages so I know I can clean where I want .
I actually enjoy cleaning even though it isn’t the lightest thing to push around but it feels sturdy and of good quality.
My parents had an Electrolux for 30 yrs and only got rid of it because I told them to move with the times even though there was nothing wrong with it-so I know it’s a good brand .
It’s also has little lights so u can see under furniture and get all the dust u can’t see usually.
I was static wiping then wet wiping the floors twice a day in between a proper vacuum -Over that !
So now I can easily just grab it whenever I need , it’s all set up in the charger ready to go.
I don’t know why the reviews aren’t better ,I hope it doesn’t suddenly break down .
Best $250 I have spent I don’t think I want to use my normal vacuum again .

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Brilliant.

Lugging a very good but heavy vacuum cleaner around became a nightmare and I investigated the cordless stick style vacuum cleaners and haven't looked back. The ease of use is unquestioned and I no longer feel exhausted after vacuuming. It is excellent on both tiles and carpet. The length of time it can be used isn't great before recharging is needed but it is so easy to use and does such a brilliant job that I'm happy to live with that. I can usually manage most of the house before the charge goes. The fact that it is so simple means I am prepared to use it until it needs charging and then finish later.
Without doubt, one of the best purchases I've made.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Poor Battery Life.

The vacuum cleaner works well on tiles and reasonable on carpet.
I have no complaints about its ability to clean and to empty.
However the battery life leaves a lot to be desired.
When new it ran for 20 minutes but now will only last five minutes.
When speaking to an Electrolux representative I was informed that the warranty was for two years only.
To replace the battery you have to replace the entire hand piece at a cost of $154.00 and went on to say replace the entire vacuum cleaner.
We consider the design of the vacuum cleaner to be of poor design in as much as you cannot simply replace the battery as you do with so many other battery powered appliances and tools.
Because of the battery problem and the attitude of the Electrolux personnel, I would not recommend this vacuum cleaner.
We will be looking to replace it with another brand.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Best vacuum

So great to have in the kitchen for a quick spot vacuum or a full house vacuum.
I use on tiles and carpet, it works a treat in both. Great movement around corners and I love that I don’t need to hold a trigger to keep it on.
I get around 15/20 minutes before recharging.
I also love the hair cutting button that you push down with your foot to cut the hair around the barrel.
I like it better than Dyson, and its cheaper.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Why so many poor stars we love ours

We can't believe how poorly reviewed this stick vacuum has been reviewed. We haven't had any of the issues listed here and love how easy it is to use and pack away in small spaces. The sucktion could be better but come on it's a stick vacuum and very small

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Excellent addition to my busy household

I’ve used quite a few stick vacuums and this one is definitely the one that has impressed me most. It’s light and super easy to manoeuvre. The built in light makes sure you can see every little bit that needs to be vacuumed. Only gave it 4 stars as I wasn’t overly impressed with its performance on carpet, but works well on my rug.
It isn’t whisper quiet but I wouldn’t call it loud. It’s perfect to use after dinner around the dining table and kitchen. Battery life is about 20 minutes. Suction is impressive for such a light vacuum.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Lightweight Maneuverable Stick vac

The Electrolux Ergorapido 2 in 1 is brilliant. It's light, good battery life and easy to empty and charge. It has a powerhead that can be switched off if desired, and it easily separates for cleaning and emptying, whilst the main unit continues to charge. I'd recommend this to anyone, especially those with issues moving a full vacuum around.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

What is the price of this please?

newsmeow I just bought mine, recharged it, and it worked for about 2 minutes. I put it back on the charger and left it there overnight, but it still doesn't work for any longer than 2 minutes. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I clean out the filters after each cleaning so it isn't dirty. I really liked it as it was cordless, but with this going on all the time. I can't use it... may have to return. Any advice appreciated. ergorapido new owner

I have about a year and 1/2 old electrolux vac and only the handheld device holds a charge...the stick vac shuts off ever 3 - 4 seconds? any advice?
Mine is the same..I really like it and it is as new..but battery life is HORRID.

Ergorapido ZB3230P (Pet Power, Burgundy Red, 5th Gen)Ergorapido ZB3311 (Titan Blue)Ergorapido ZB3117G (Green, 5th Gen)Ergorapido ZB3113 (Dark Grey, 5th Gen)Ergorapido ZB3114 (Rose Gold, 5th Gen)Ergorapido ZB3112AKB (Watermelon, 5th Gen)Ergorapido ZB3111B (Chocolate, 5th Gen)Ergorapido ZB3104 (White, 4th Gen)Ergorapido ZB3116 (Deep Blue, 5th Gen)Ergorapido ZB3107 (Dark Bordeaux, 5th Gen)Ergorapido ZB3003AG (Antique Grey, 3rd Gen)Ergorapido APOPI1 (Princesses Rule, Ltd Ed., 3rd Gen)Ergorapido ZB3013 (Tungsten, 3rd Gen)Ergorapido ZB3012 (Watermelon Red, 3rd Gen)Ergorapido ZB3010 (Steel Blue, 3rd Gen)Ergorapido ZB3004 (Ice White, 3rd Gen)Ergorapido ZB3103 (Juniper Berry, 3rd Gen)Ergorapido ZB28 Series (1st Generation)Ergorapido ZB29 Series (2nd Generation)
Bin Capacity0.7L0.4L0.7L0.7L0.7L0.7L0.7L0.7L0.7L0.5L0.7L0.7L0.7L0.7L0.7L0.7L0.5L0.7L0.7L
Weight4.2kg4.2kg4.4kg4.3kg4.2kg4kg4.03kg3.94kg3.94kg3.94kg3.94kg4.02kg4kg
Price (RRP)$299$295$295$345$344$299$299$299$204
Charging Time4hours4hours4hours4hours4hours4hours4hours4hours4hours4hours
Running Time48minutes37minutes37minutes37minutes37minutes37minutes24minutes37minutes37minutes37minutes37minutes28minutes
Battery Type18v Li-ION18v Li-ION18v18v1814.418v Li-ION12v Ni-MH18v Li-ION18v Li-ION18v Li-ION18v Li-ION12v Ni-MH10.8v
Release dateAug 2006Aug 2006Aug 2006Aug 2006Aug 2006Aug 2006Aug 2006Aug 2006Aug 2006Aug 2006Apr 2014Apr 2014Apr 2014Apr 2014Apr 2014Apr 2014
Replaced byElectrolux Ergorapido ZB3103 (Juniper Berry, 3rd Gen)Electrolux Ergorapido ZB3112AKB (Watermelon, 5th Gen)Electrolux Ergorapido ZB3113 (Dark Grey, 5th Gen)

Visit official website - Download manual