Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (17) · No (17)
  • Battery Life

Alexandra

Alexandra Southwest, VIC

I had no idea my carpets were so GROSS!!

Purchased in November 2020 for $249.00.

Lici60

Lici60Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ergorapido vacuum has stopped working at brush roller

the vacuum constantly clogged up just using it for one small carpet. Now the rolling head won't work the small vacuum does. Had for over 2 years. Do not recommend

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

BraehouWhanganui NZ

Nifty little machine ...

This little baby can float easily between carpets and smooth surfaces.. Has small brush for corner and crevices.. lightweight and highly flexible. I leave mine on the charger but you can leave off for quite a long time. High recommend this machine..

Purchased at Briscoes.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Electrolux Ergorapido compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Susan1443Sydney, NSW

Best cordless vacuum I've owned!

After searching many brands I'm so happy I went with this one! Great suction, easy to manoeuvre with the great swivel head, and works on both my carpet and kitchen tile. I love the way it can stand alone if you need to turn it off to move something, no need to place it back on the charger until finished vacuuming. It's also wonderfully lightweight in the handle, much easier to use than the other brands I've had before. And the brush cutting blade - genius. Whoever invented that was a long haired woman lol. Never having to pull hair off the roller brush is bliss. I can't make a comment about long battery life as I have a small space and it always sits on the charger. But battery does the job I need. Highly recommend this gem :)

Purchased in January 2021 at Bing Lee Online store for $249.00.

Mary

MarySouth West, WA

Perfect handy vacuum

Bought December 2020 used on carpet and hardwood floors and tiles. So.light and manoeuvrable i love it. It is handy for a quick vacuum and I see no need to get the heavy Dyson out.

Purchased in December 2020 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

Clash

ClashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific and equivalent to a Dyson

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $329.00.

Nifty little thing, love it

I bought this about a month ago and I'm super glad I did. I have a long haired German shepherd who sheds throughout the day, and this is perfect for those in-between big vacuums. It looks and feels really good quality, and I love that the little handheld stick comes off. Suction is pretty good, moves and manoeuvres quite well around objects. The only extra attachment I've tried so far is the pet hair one for the handheld vacc, its the best! I was really surprised how well it worked on the couch.
The battery for me lasts ages, I've never had it go flat or even close to, even days without charging. Overall I'd recommend it.

Purchased in October 2020.

ashley b.

ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing vacuum

I use mine 2-3 times a week and it always operates like brand new. I use it on tiles, hardwood flooring and carpet which is probably where I need mine to work the hardest because I have 2 dogs.

Trevor M.

Trevor M.Sydney, NSW

My wife loves it.

My wife says it is easy and effective. We have a dog so easily picks up hairs. She loves it. Light too and strong as well. Easy to store in a small space.

Purchased in April 2020 at Statewide Appliance Spares for $305.00.

Lisa

LisaLithgow NSW

It's Ok.

Could be longer for tall people with bad backs. But it's ok. Battery dosent last near as long as my Makita cordless. But with it's turbo head it gets the carpet cleaner. Overall happy with purchase.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

Michtill

MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best stick vac on the market

This is the 2nd one ive bought and when I needed to replace my old one I didn't even bother looking at another brand. It's powerful and it might only have a small dust catcher, but what it collects amazes me. I have issues with dust being that I live on a main road pixel up and I have one cat and I never knew how much it was floating around on the floor I wouldn't waste my money on any other stick vacuum. I use it on carpet for inbetween vacuums, and on hard surfaces as well. My sister has a Dyson stick vac and personally the Electrolux is so much better..

Purchased in July 2020 at Catch for $208.00.

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Good so far

Since October 2019 it’s been going well and I can usually vacuum my whole flat with charge still in the battery. Compared to the Hoover stick vac this is much better and cheaper by nearly $100, less noisy, lighter in weight and easier to empty dust out. I vacuum floor boards and a large rug; only one little hiccup when the dust seemed to wrap around the inside of the filter thingy and I took it back to The Good Guys who were very helpful. Hope it lasts longer than my previous one.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $175.00.

Emily  R.

Emily R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Value for money. Operates better than a dyson.

This vaccumn surprised me on the efficiency of going between carpet and hardwood floors. However the small dust collection is a tad annoying but its what you get for the convenience. Excellent

Purchased in May 2020 for $299.00.

Roza

RozaPeel, WA

We’ve had our Electrolux ergotapido for 2

We’ve had our ergorapido Electrolux for 2 years. My wife loves it. I clean it every 2weeks as you should with any vacuum. This vacuum is for light vacuuming only. We only have wood and marble flooring

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $160.00.

Serena

Serena

Worth every cent

Easy to set up, cannot believe how much dirt it sucks up on tiles and on carpet floor and quality. Im glad I didnt follow the Dyson trend. Much more affordable.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for $349.00.

Sucker

SuckerSydney, NSW

So far impressed

I have only just bought the vacuum but very pleased so far. Particularly impressed with the packaging including NO polystyrene, rather using recycled paper such as the like of an egg carton. I will never understand why appliances have a small plastic bag around the power plug though? Overall well worth the price.

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer for $299.00.

Linda S

Linda S

Should have bought it sooner!

I've had this vacuum for a couple of weeks now and it is just so easy to whizz around with it. Good on carpet and tiles. Plenty battery power. Only reason for 4 and not 5 stars is the fact that the small dust container fills up that fast you have to keep emptying it. My back loves it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $349.00.

Quần Áo T.

Quần Áo T.Sydney, NSW

Very good

This vaccum is quite convenient. Very easy to use, very lightweight. It definitely does all the job. It also is quite enough. The price is good too. I definitely recommend

Purchased in September 2019 for $250.00.

Jennifer M

Jennifer MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a great tool!

I bought it to use on tiled floors and it's fantastic. Picks up everything, and gets into the corners. The swivel head is great-a full circle around chair legs. Gets under low furniture. Lightweight, runs itself. Picks up bits on the carpet too. Very long runtime.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $285.00.

Tiffanie S.

Tiffanie S.Sydney, NSW

Good compact vacuum for a small carpet-free unit

This vacuum cleaner performs really well on ceramic tiles and vinyl floors. However, it does not have enough suction power to thoroughly vacuum carpets (suction power is minuscule compared to my Electrolux Ultraflex). Battery lasts long enough to vacuum my two-bedroom unit thoroughly on high power. The filter was easy to clean and the blade technology is an essential feature for a household of two heavy long hair shedders. Overall, it is a great product for its price.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $199.00.