Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (16)
  • Battery Life

Nifty little thing, love it

I bought this about a month ago and I'm super glad I did. I have a long haired German shepherd who sheds throughout the day, and this is perfect for those in-between big vacuums. It looks and feels really good quality, and I love that the little handheld stick comes off. Suction is pretty good, moves and manoeuvres quite well around objects. The only extra attachment I've tried so far is the pet hair one for the handheld vacc, its the best! I was really surprised how well it worked on the couch.
The battery for me lasts ages, I've never had it go flat or even close to, even days without charging. Overall I'd recommend it.

Purchased in October 2020.

ashley b.

ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing vacuum

I use mine 2-3 times a week and it always operates like brand new. I use it on tiles, hardwood flooring and carpet which is probably where I need mine to work the hardest because I have 2 dogs.

Trevor M.

Trevor M.Sydney, NSW

My wife loves it.

My wife says it is easy and effective. We have a dog so easily picks up hairs. She loves it. Light too and strong as well. Easy to store in a small space.

Purchased in April 2020 at Statewide Appliance Spares for A$305.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Electrolux Ergorapido compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Lisa

LisaLithgow NSW

It's Ok.

Could be longer for tall people with bad backs. But it's ok. Battery dosent last near as long as my Makita cordless. But with it's turbo head it gets the carpet cleaner. Overall happy with purchase.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$299.00.

Michtill

MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best stick vac on the market

This is the 2nd one ive bought and when I needed to replace my old one I didn't even bother looking at another brand. It's powerful and it might only have a small dust catcher, but what it collects amazes me. I have issues with dust being that I live on a main road pixel up and I have one cat and I never knew how much it was floating around on the floor I wouldn't waste my money on any other stick vacuum. I use it on carpet for inbetween vacuums, and on hard surfaces as well. My sister has a Dyson stick vac and personally the Electrolux is so much better..

Purchased in July 2020 at Catch for A$208.00.

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Good so far

Since October 2019 it’s been going well and I can usually vacuum my whole flat with charge still in the battery. Compared to the Hoover stick vac this is much better and cheaper by nearly $100, less noisy, lighter in weight and easier to empty dust out. I vacuum floor boards and a large rug; only one little hiccup when the dust seemed to wrap around the inside of the filter thingy and I took it back to The Good Guys who were very helpful. Hope it lasts longer than my previous one.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for A$175.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Emily  R.

Emily R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Value for money. Operates better than a dyson.

This vaccumn surprised me on the efficiency of going between carpet and hardwood floors. However the small dust collection is a tad annoying but its what you get for the convenience. Excellent

Purchased in May 2020 for A$299.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Roza

RozaPeel, WA

We’ve had our Electrolux ergotapido for 2

We’ve had our ergorapido Electrolux for 2 years. My wife loves it. I clean it every 2weeks as you should with any vacuum. This vacuum is for light vacuuming only. We only have wood and marble flooring

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$160.00.

Floor TypeWood
Serena

Serena

Worth every cent

Easy to set up, cannot believe how much dirt it sucks up on tiles and on carpet floor and quality. Im glad I didnt follow the Dyson trend. Much more affordable.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for A$349.00.

Floor TypeCarpet

Sucker

SuckerSydney, NSW

So far impressed

I have only just bought the vacuum but very pleased so far. Particularly impressed with the packaging including NO polystyrene, rather using recycled paper such as the like of an egg carton. I will never understand why appliances have a small plastic bag around the power plug though? Overall well worth the price.

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer for A$299.00.

Floor TypeWood
Linda S

Linda S

Should have bought it sooner!

I've had this vacuum for a couple of weeks now and it is just so easy to whizz around with it. Good on carpet and tiles. Plenty battery power. Only reason for 4 and not 5 stars is the fact that the small dust container fills up that fast you have to keep emptying it. My back loves it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for A$349.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Quần Áo T.

Quần Áo T.Sydney, NSW

Very good

This vaccum is quite convenient. Very easy to use, very lightweight. It definitely does all the job. It also is quite enough. The price is good too. I definitely recommend

Purchased in September 2019 for A$250.00.

Jennifer M

Jennifer MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a great tool!

I bought it to use on tiled floors and it's fantastic. Picks up everything, and gets into the corners. The swivel head is great-a full circle around chair legs. Gets under low furniture. Lightweight, runs itself. Picks up bits on the carpet too. Very long runtime.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$285.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Tiffanie S.

Tiffanie S.Sydney, NSW

Good compact vacuum for a small carpet-free unit

This vacuum cleaner performs really well on ceramic tiles and vinyl floors. However, it does not have enough suction power to thoroughly vacuum carpets (suction power is minuscule compared to my Electrolux Ultraflex). Battery lasts long enough to vacuum my two-bedroom unit thoroughly on high power. The filter was easy to clean and the blade technology is an essential feature for a household of two heavy long hair shedders. Overall, it is a great product for its price.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$199.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood
Mrs B

Mrs BPerth, WA

Shocking product

We bought this for our small lino living area a few years ago.
Within a few weeks the battery wouldn’t hold charge and would conk out after less than five minutes.
These days it lasts less than one minute.
It’s not been worth what we paid, and quite frankly, it has turned me off Electrolux products. Selling a vacuum with a battery as insufficient as this is criminal. I feel like they stole my money.
Really disappointed.

Purchased in September 2017 at The Good Guys.

Product is usedRarely
Floor TypeLinoleum

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Buy ever

I looked at Dyson, and glad I didn't spend the extra money now. It's lightweight, easy to use. Good suction and works well on my tiles, carpet and shaggy rug. No more running out of cord or bending and hurting my back to vacuum. It actually makes me want to vacuum. I love it!

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for A$329.00.

SSS

SSSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this vacuum! I can’t believe I am actually saying that!

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$200.00.

Melissa

MelissaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Almost Perfect

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$299.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles
MGC

MGCPerth, WA

Good all rounder

Our previous vaccum was Dyson, but has seen better days. The Dyson is good, but expensive. Instead we purchased electrolux ergorapido allergy stick vacuum zb3311. It’s very good. Works very well on carpet and hardwood. However, it is bit noisey on turbo. Decent battery life for small apartment. Purchased from good guys $188. Half price of cheapest Dyson

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$188.00.

Brilliant

So versatile. Easy to do a quick daily vacuum in my craft room & hand held accessory picks up bird seed on verandah. Great price for such a useful vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

eva

evaasked

Ergorapido

Hi stating the obvious perhaps however will my Ergo work without filter grate? I have 2 and both models are missing the part and have no suction.Thaning you,Brooke.

eva

evaasked

Ergorapido

Hi I have two older models both missing there filter grates,neither seems to have suction.Is it the obvious answer that they need replacement filter grates to operate or will they work without grate?Thankyou,Brooke.

mallymuff

If any part of the machine is missing then I'd be concerned it wouldn't be working properly. Do you mean it's never had a filter from when it was new? If so why don't you contact the company you bought if from or I'd suggest you contact Electrolux and ask them. My machine has two parts to the filter that slot into each other. Sorry I can't be of more help but good luck.

Swat

Swatasked

Ergorapido Allergy ZB3311 (18V, Titan Blue)

Hi there,
I can see that the same model ZB3311 18V Titan blue was sold for around $200 early this year and there's been over a fifty percent price hike over the pandemic period?
Can anyone confirm/ clarify?

mallymuff

Hi Swat, I bought mine (Oct 2019) at The Good Guys for $175.00 (I got pensioners discount) seems the price has gone up considerably on their website since then, have you shopped around to compare prices? good luck

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

Compare all 4 Electrolux Ergorapido
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) A$299.00A$349.00A$199.00
HEPA FilterNoNoYes
Weight2.5 kg2.5 kg4.03 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordless
Running Time 48 min48 min38 min
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual