Electrolux EVE614 Series

3 questions from our users

godfrey t.

godfrey t.asked

EVE614SC

Sliding shelves pop out automatically, seems to be a regular problem, any idea how to fix

Pip S
Pip S

I completely removed them, as I saw them as a hazard. (Not difficult to unscrew).

kevin

kevinasked

EVE614SC

Hi there, we recently bought an Electrolux evep616sc 60cm . after some advice please .the top sliding shelf which has the grill plate on seems to slide out slowly when we open the oven door. this may be a problem when grilling as opening the door allows the grill plate to move outward. is there something we are doing wrong or have incorrecly installed ?
thanks
Kevin

Zoe
Zoe

Hey Kevin
We have not had this problem with ours. I’d be talking to the supplier about this for sure.
All the best

Hi Kevin
Just purchase our oven which was installed today. The first time I tried to use it the top sliding rack came out almost burning me as I tried to put the baking tray on the lower shelf. I’m a little concerned as I have now seen this problem pop up on some reviews. I haven’t seen a solution yet. I have sent this issue to Electrolux support today. Awaiting reply. I’ll you know when or if I hear back.

Ted Callander

Ted Callanderasked

EVE614SC

The light stays on while cooking. How can I turn it off?

Brian13
Brian13

Seems to be common to a lot of ovens these days, even during the cool down period after cooking. May be some sort of safety warning that oven is hot?

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives