Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (0)
  • Battery Life

Super impressed

I have a bulldog and a toddler so this vac had its job cut out for it. I have 2 vacuums, one for every day use and one for a weekly good deep clean. I can now say I only need the one. Scored this one in special for $249 and wasn’t expecting too much but the amount of hair and other gory stuff it pulled from my shag rug was incredible. Can’t speak to the lifespan as it’s only a recent purchase but suction power and power head are very impressive especially for a stick vac.

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $249.00.

ZeeZee

ZeeZeeVictoria

Best purchase

Have been looking for stick vacs for awhile, after trying out other brands. I was quite impressed with this particular vac. It doesn't feel plasticy compared to others I looked at and tried. It feels like it's been made with care. I am in love with this vacuum.

I wouldn't recommend this particular Vac for somebody who doesn't have alot of strength as it is heavy to push around.

I am honestly very impressed with this vacuum, it does a brilliant job pulling the dirt from your carpets. The design is amazing!!

Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $450.00.

Gail L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Electrolux Cordless Powerful Animal vacuum

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Electrolux Pure F9 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Linda L.

Linda L.asked

Pure F9

I'm considering purchasing the Electrolux Pure F9.
I've never owned a cordless or stick type vacuum cleaner.
My question is, how long before I need to buy a replacement battery, or how many times can I charge the original battery?

Gail L.

I honestly don't know. I've only had mine since that first review (not sure of date). It's still going strong I love it. It's powerful and so light to use. I do the whole house on 1 battery charge but do empty it a couple of times, if I notice it's filling up (I have a dog who sheds). Let's face it it is a small unit and not a gigantic floor model, so I'm better safe than sorry.

peter A

peter Aasked

Pure F9 FlexLift (Indigo Blue)

can you wash out filters and buy spare filters

jennywoo
jennywoo

filters can be washed

peter A

peter Aasked

Pure F9

can you wash out filters ? and buy spare filters?

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

Electrolux Pure F9

Compare all 4 Electrolux Pure F9
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $799.00$899.00$599.00