Electrolux Wi-Fi Enabled EWF1042BDWA

Electrolux Wi-Fi Enabled EWF1042BDWA

MPN: EWF1042BDWA

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

4.5

papaSydney

Excellent product. Wash very well, not too noisy, maybe a bit slow.

We needed to upgrade our washing machine to a larger capacity model. We purchased this one a few months ago and so far we are very happy. This is relatively quite if compared to our old Samsung which was literally walking around the room during spinning cycles. It washes very well and we are also really enjoying the vapour function which ensures total hygiene of clothes even when washing at low temperature. Programs are a bit long but results are great.
We tried the WiFi functionality but we do not think it is very useful.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,148.00.

Noise Level

BrettPeel, WA

Great Machine

dunlopasked

I had this new washer model. When choosing delicate or mixed program, during the 4th, 5th, 6th rinse, the clothes just sit there and the drum barely rolls the clothes. How can they get clean if theres no tumbling movement?

papa

I am not sure, maybe it is just soaking. You should ask this question to Electrolux support on
13 13 49 or visit https://www.electrolux.com.au/other/contact-us/
As a user, I am just happy of the outcome, even if I have also noticed that washing cycles are quite long.

Brett

Hey Dunlop when I`ve used the Delicate or Mixed cycles my machine doesn`t do alot of tumbling in the rinse either or even on the other cycles like when it washes, that`s just the way it`s programmed I think to give less wear and tear on clothes and my clothes come out ok. Also when it rinses on these cycles the machine has only given 3 rinses which it detects itself on what the load needs as with the machine you can`t manually select how many rinses you want, it has never done 4, 5, or 6 of them. Perhaps if your worried about this contact Electrolux just to be sure and I would also ask if it`s supposed to be doing that many rinses.

dunlop

This newer model doesnt have Extra Rinse button anymore. Its now incorporated into every cycle, so leads to 6 rinses. If you use Cotton program, it actually tumbles the clothes very well in the rinse cycle but its way too aggressive in the wash cycle that scares me. The Mixed or Delicate program has moderate and more gentle movements on clothes which I prefer, but unfortunately limited to 4kg laundry. Maybe Electrolux is saving these special features for their higher-end lines AEG.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Not sure what Im doing wrong but Im choosing cold wash and then tried a wash at 30 degrees. Every time it is so hot. How do i wash in cold?

Brett

Hey Jenny your not doing anything wrong I checked in the manual for the machine and Cottons, Mixed, Bedding, Energy Saver, Sports, Wool and Delicates only have the cold water option the rest are 30 degrees +. I wash in temps 30 - 60 degrees as being a front loader your not using the water amount and being a 5 star energy rater your not using the electricity you would be using in a top loader I hope that helped you.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines