Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series

HWF75AW2 and HWF75AW1

Perfect washing machine for daily use

I had this washing machine for more than 2 years after reading the reviews here. 2-3 washes per week. no issues at all. but bear in mind to remove the bolt at the back before you use. my friend broke the machine because of this.

Purchased in January 2017.

It's impressive

With lots of different settings too suit most clothes starting with a quick wash 15 minutes and everything in between including a hygienic wash for 2 hours and 10 .. . If you forget to put something in push the pause and wait for a click noise then open your machine and put the item in then push pause too resume... it looks after your delicates... I'm satisfied with this machine and very easy to use... great water saver 7 star and very energy efficient...

Purchased in July 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Noise Level

Wonderful front loader washes the clothes and also spin drys really well

Perfect machine has no faults or problems when washing spins well very quiet easy to load and can use powder or liquid would recommend this product and machine if you thinking about buying

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living for $699.00.

Noise Level

Not a bad buy, reasonable price!

My original washing machine (top loader) went to the big laundry in the sky, and forced me to look for a new one. This was actually quite a good buy, at a great price (before delivery) from the Good Guys. I have used a couple of different cycle types so far, the 15 min one (fast) and the normal Mixed cycle. I will say it was a good surprise and some items came out rather cleaner than I expected. (Good job). Downside, not a lot except that it was a tiny bit noiser than I expected when spinning, plus it can take a while to go through a normal load. It self-heats the water which adds more time to the cycle, but if done in cold wash then it is much faster. All in all, I am happy with it and the price paid so thumbs up. I rarely give a 5 Star, so this is a 4.5 if I could provide that.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $485.00.

This is Perfect!

Best washing machine I have had in 20 yrs . The cycles are amazing if you put on fast it’s done in 15 mins , and comes out very clean . Larger loads & heavier clothes or sheets or towels I put on longer cycle. Would definitely recommend this washing machine

Purchased in August 2018.

Noise Level

My favourite machine in the house!

Bought this washing machine back in July 2017 (two years ago) and its been amazing. Easy to use. Have the features that I need pre programmed. However, since I moved house, I noticed its shaking and making quite some noise that it didn't make previously. Probably just need to readjust the legs to balance it. Another downside is, if you're washing something dense and heavy (quilt, pillow...) , it may take longer to spin dry or sometimes error sign comes up and have to restart the machine and spin it again. But otherwise, daily clothing wash has been no issues.

Purchased in July 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $393.00.

Noise Level

So easy to use, consistently good

Has not missed a beat. Easy to use, always does a great job. Not too loud. It would be great if it could let off a beep when complete (you just hear a click sound when it's done) Would recommend for sure.

Purchased in November 2018 at RetraVision for $500.00.

Love it

This machine it so easy to use. The memory cycle refers the setting of the last wash Or I can change the setting to suit the items to be washed From a quick 10minute cycle to a heavy duty wash. It washes the clothes perfectly and has a countdown timer to let me know how long I have left until finished. I can pause a wash or PUSH the delay and restart the wash from 2-24 to start hours ahead great for soaking hubbies extra dirty work clothes. I have had my machine for many years and never had a problem. If I ever need to buy another machine, it will absolutely be another Haier.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Noise Level

Pleasantly surprised and like using this machine.

Purchased this washing machine from Harvey Norman for #395 with some hesitation, due to cheap price and less known non-European brand. But my research before showed pretty good reviews and now we are also pleasantly surprised. Our budget was up to $1000 and we had the usual Electrolux, Bosch, LG, Samsung etc brands in scope, but when this one came up we decided to try it. It seems to be quite solid, though not up to European quality it is not far behind. It is a pleasure and simple to use with a good range of functions. The Energy usage stated is also pretty good in comparison. Yes, it is a bit clunky but that doesn't seem to affect durability I think, it just has less dampening I think. Yes, the spin does have a bit of an intrusive loud frequency, but if you can put up with that like we can (even though in an old house which vibrates all over) then the rest is ok. I don't like to purchase throw away items, especially when they are big and heavy to move and not an easy project to replace, but I think this one will be good for 5 years and some $2000 machines don't last that long if you look at the reviews. I think it was so cheap as it was a runout model. It has only done about 10 washes so will review again after a year.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $395.00.

Great little big washer

Great cycle times, depending on cycle. washes well Is great, lots of options, however start buttons a bit slow. Feel like smashing the button a few times works lol overall great machines

Purchased in March 2018 at Bing Lee for $1,200.00.

Dryer TypeDpnu

Great Washing Machine So Far

We have been using this washing machine for a few weeks now.

No complaints so far - setting it up out of the box was a little iffy as I've never done it before, had to remove a back plate and remove the transportation stabilisers, also had to undo the legs with a spanner and install a sound proof mat.

But once that has been done it's been great. I've read that other people's machines have been loud but we can't even hear our one when it's washing.

Dials are nice and easy to navigate and work out.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $530.00.

Great value!

This washing machine is perfect for all type of clothes and has a wide array of options for the many types of clothes you own. It is very easy to use and washes clothes very fast and they come out spotless. It is not very quiet but it does not bother us at all.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $529.00.

Cheap and Cheerful

Fantastic washing machine on a budget, no bells and whistles just a great wash. Super quiet, washes great, four and five star rating for water consumption and power. I was hesitant about buying a cheap machine that's made in china, but I'm very impressed. It replaced a fisher & paykel top loader which I wasn't very impressed with even when it was new, it seemed cheap quality.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Terrible Sound

My new washing machine makes horribly lound noise when it spins. I called the customer service, took a day off from work just to wait for the tenician to come and inspect, then I was told the new washing machine is in default, so I had to take another day off to wait for the changover on the day, but the same issue still exits, called the customer serice, was told have to take another day off to have another technician to come in before they can provide any solution.....most terrible experinece ever!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Best washing machine I’ve ever owned

This washing machine is incredible. I wash anything in it. It hasn’t had a single fault yet. Everything comes out so clean. It uses 30L less water than my last washing machine and it’s very quiet. If I could possible marry a washing machine this would be it. I love the different programs you can choose.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Just after extended warranty expired, so did it

Was a good machine for 3 years. I didn't find it's wash cycles very flexible but the sportswear 25 min wash was a fave. As long as you're not looking for a long term solution, it's a cost effective solution for a small family. It does spin clothes nicely and is reasonably gentle on clothes.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Absolutely amazing !!

We have just moved into our new home and we needed to buy a washing machine. My boyfriend had reed reviews and hear amazing comments about this brand. This washing machine is so easy to use our cloths go in filithy with stains and come out absoloutly clean. We are so happy with our purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2018

This washer is excellent.

After trialling the Haier for over a month now and posting numerous reviews on its amazing cycles, gentle but thorough washing performance, its energy ratings, temperature control and convenient front loading I can honestly say it is the best machine I’ve ever owned and would not consider going back, so much so I gave my 3 year old 9.5 Westinghouse top loader away to continue using the Haier. It’s just so efficient, cleans noticeably better and is so much gentler on our clothes, especially the uniforms and muddy scouts clothes that need a deep clean but to last. My toddlers stains are coming out now with just regular top loader detergent, I don’t need as many expensive pre soak and wash enhancing products that were essential with my old machine. The babies clothes and woolens are clean but not distorted and pilling like many wool cycles on other machines, you really can trust the Haier will delicates, it hasn’t ruined a single item of clothing and with the handmade baby woolens that is amazing and so convenient! With four busy kids I have a lot to wash but now I don’t dread it so much because with the Haier there is no hit or miss risk with damage or setting stains in worse.
Read my other reviews to learn more about the amazing cycle options, including sport which is just made for families!!
I highly recommend the Haier if you want a family friendly, efficient, convenient and all round top performing machine. I was such a skeptic but my experience has been nothing but positive and I love my Haier
Read more at [weblink removed]

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Fantastic value and great quality and performance

This washing machine presently is being offered at remarkably low prices.

I have used mine for several months, and so far, I can only say good things about it.

It washes efficiently and effectively.

The manner of operation is similar to other good front loader machines in my experience, in terms of water consumption, washing and drying performance, quietness and vibration.

It is a cold fill only machine, with a water heater- this may be an important consideration for some.

The quality of manufacture is very impressive.

The controls are easy to use and understand. The controls include a delay start feature, which adds to the convenience of use.

Well worthwhile considering as a good workhorse for the home laundry!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Perfect washed cloths every wash

This was the best washing machine I've had in my 53 years of life. It was on the cheaper side in comparison to others and the screen is easy to read and the different wash programs are easy to select. The cloths have always come out very well washed as well

Date PurchasedJul 2016