Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

HMZ

HMZAdelaide, SA

a few flaws

i've had this machine 2 weeks now - it's average but expected of a budget machine.
cleans fairly well but drum rotates for a couple minutes in the cycle to produce masses of foam, so I find I need to run an extra rinse and fabric softener to avoid soap residue. the machine is noisy I contacted haier and they said they'll send me out the noise reduction panel that goes under the machine - the good guys sells these as extra option for $50
i have a dog and the biggest disappointment is its inability to remove pet hair or human hair for that matter from the washing. i'm having an issue with hairy teatowels which is not a good look.
it's fine for now but might look at upgrading to a better brand in the future.

Tracey R

Tracey RMelbourne

Fabulous!

Had to replace my Fisher & Paykel top loader I had for 7 years. First time having a front loader, my clothes have never looked cleaner and I love the delay setting. Very easy to use. I would definitely recommend. It was recommended to me by some friends who also bought a Haier front loader.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $525.00.

Jeet

JeetMelbourne

Not Bad product at very Cheap price

I bought this one around Christmas in december 2019. Been very confused about various products. Like Samsung LG Bosch all branded but like around $800 you have to spend for decent capacity washing machine.
This one so far been an excellent purchase .bought from Goodguys for only $377.
7.5 kg . Happy with cycle and water use. Star rating is 4 which is tremendous.

Delighted with this product.

Highly recommended

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $377.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWF75AW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Klara KVictoria

Best washing machine I have ever used.

The machine is very powerful and cleans incredibly well. It is value for money as it is far cheaper than some of the more popular brands yet it offers many settings and functions comparative to the more pricier ones. It is also a very slim model which fits well in my small laundry. The water and energy rating is reasonably good for its price.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $398.00.

Ash Smithh

Ash SmithhPerth, WA

haier front load washer is excellent

is amazing for its cheap value offers all the perks an expensive washer offers. love the automatic sensors that put itself in protection mode when it dectects a errorto be safe

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $498.00.

Janie-Lee

Janie-LeePerth, WA

Best machine for the price.

After lots of research, I decided on the 12kg Haier front loading washine machine HWF12D1W1. After only 3 days, I could not be happier. It takes a king size doona/ heavy rug with ease. The washing comes out spun nearly dry! It takes very little water and detergent. There are 15 and 30 minute programs. It heats the water inside the machine for a hot wash, so if you have solar panels like us, then you're set. You can set it for smaller loads, add extra rinsing water and set for drum clean. 16 selections for washing with an allergy, baby, woollens, delicates and duvet setting as well. The only thing that puts me off is the sonata that plays to signify end of program! ;-)

Purchased in October 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,018.00.

Mason

MasonSydney, NSW

Perfect washing machine for daily use

I had this washing machine for more than 2 years after reading the reviews here. 2-3 washes per week. no issues at all. but bear in mind to remove the bolt at the back before you use. my friend broke the machine because of this.

Purchased in January 2017.

Just Saying

Just Saying Sydney, NSW

It's impressive

With lots of different settings too suit most clothes starting with a quick wash 15 minutes and everything in between including a hygienic wash for 2 hours and 10 .. . If you forget to put something in push the pause and wait for a click noise then open your machine and put the item in then push pause too resume... it looks after your delicates... I'm satisfied with this machine and very easy to use... great water saver 7 star and very energy efficient...

Purchased in July 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Kevin

KevinSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful front loader washes the clothes and also spin drys really well

Perfect machine has no faults or problems when washing spins well very quiet easy to load and can use powder or liquid would recommend this product and machine if you thinking about buying

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living for $699.00.

Ray4281

Ray4281Reid 2612, ACT

Not a bad buy, reasonable price!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $485.00.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Perfect!

Best washing machine I have had in 20 yrs . The cycles are amazing if you put on fast it’s done in 15 mins , and comes out very clean . Larger loads & heavier clothes or sheets or towels I put on longer cycle. Would definitely recommend this washing machine

Purchased in August 2018.

Joto

JotoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My favourite machine in the house!

Bought this washing machine back in July 2017 (two years ago) and its been amazing. Easy to use. Have the features that I need pre programmed. However, since I moved house, I noticed its shaking and making quite some noise that it didn't make previously. Probably just need to readjust the legs to balance it. Another downside is, if you're washing something dense and heavy (quilt, pillow...) , it may take longer to spin dry or sometimes error sign comes up and have to restart the machine and spin it again. But otherwise, daily clothing wash has been no issues.

Purchased in July 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $393.00.

Miss Liss

Miss LissPilbara, WA

So easy to use, consistently good

Has not missed a beat. Easy to use, always does a great job. Not too loud. It would be great if it could let off a beep when complete (you just hear a click sound when it's done) Would recommend for sure.

Purchased in November 2018 at RetraVision for $500.00.

Annette M.

Annette M.Perth, WA

Love it

This machine it so easy to use. The memory cycle refers the setting of the last wash Or I can change the setting to suit the items to be washed From a quick 10minute cycle to a heavy duty wash. It washes the clothes perfectly and has a countdown timer to let me know how long I have left until finished. I can pause a wash or PUSH the delay and restart the wash from 2-24 to start hours ahead great for soaking hubbies extra dirty work clothes. I have had my machine for many years and never had a problem. If I ever need to buy another machine, it will absolutely be another Haier.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys Physical store.

evetal22

evetal22Sydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised and like using this machine.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $395.00.

CPM

CPMHunter Region, NSW

Great little big washer

Great cycle times, depending on cycle. washes well Is great, lots of options, however start buttons a bit slow. Feel like smashing the button a few times works lol overall great machines

Purchased in March 2018 at Bing Lee for $1,200.00.

Dryer TypeDpnu
Early Bird

Early BirdSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Washing Machine So Far

We have been using this washing machine for a few weeks now.

No complaints so far - setting it up out of the box was a little iffy as I've never done it before, had to remove a back plate and remove the transportation stabilisers, also had to undo the legs with a spanner and install a sound proof mat.

But once that has been done it's been great. I've read that other people's machines have been loud but we can't even hear our one when it's washing.

Dials are nice and easy to navigate and work out.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $530.00.

veidt

veidtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value!

This washing machine is perfect for all type of clothes and has a wide array of options for the many types of clothes you own. It is very easy to use and washes clothes very fast and they come out spotless. It is not very quiet but it does not bother us at all.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $529.00.

The Voice

The VoicePerth, WA

Cheap and Cheerful

Fantastic washing machine on a budget, no bells and whistles just a great wash. Super quiet, washes great, four and five star rating for water consumption and power. I was hesitant about buying a cheap machine that's made in china, but I'm very impressed. It replaced a fisher & paykel top loader which I wasn't very impressed with even when it was new, it seemed cheap quality.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Terrible Sound

My new washing machine makes horribly lound noise when it spins. I called the customer service, took a day off from work just to wait for the tenician to come and inspect, then I was told the new washing machine is in default, so I had to take another day off to wait for the changover on the day, but the same issue still exits, called the customer serice, was told have to take another day off to have another technician to come in before they can provide any solution.....most terrible experinece ever!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018