Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Foodnpiste

Foodnpiste

As good they say

I am very happy with this washer. I was guided by this review page as normally I wouldn’t buy the cheapest washing machine. It’s good looking. Well built for this day and age. Cycle times are good but if you have a front loader don’t be concerned about cycle times. Very quiet for a front loader. Every thing comes out clean and not crushed. Only downside is this 7kg is not for a large family. I consider it to be on the smaller end of the scale.

Purchased in July 2020 at Oatens for A$499.00.

Dryer TypeMiele T 7744 C
dongxuan xu

dongxuan xuFar North Queensland, QLD

good on price

Good brand, very good quality at affordable price. For me, it is cheap enough compare to other brands, very functions, easy to use. I highly recommend this product. Love it.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$445.00.

Ann B.

Ann B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Washes clothes perfect very happy with this brand

I wash everything in this washing machine controls are very easy to use
Put the machine on delicates cycle no tangles when washing bras and underwear cycle times are good enough to to wash clothes

Purchased in January 2020 at Betta Home Living for A$899.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWF75AW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Kylie

KylieSoutheast, SA

Love being in the laundry

Being a mum of four there's always loads of washing to do and over the years wash time seemed not so bad ESPECIALLY with my new Haier. LOVE WASH DAY

Purchased in April 2020 at Betta Home Living.

Alison McEachran

Alison McEachranSydney, NSW

Best Washing Machine

This machine is awsome so many different cycles such as cotton, linen, towels(wool), delicate, hard wash, soak and only on me tap hose because for which cycle you put it on it will automatically change the water temp to suit the wash it's been a good send in this house I love it. I got this product through direct appliance rentals cheap easy fortnightly payments out of centrelink no fuss no fee it's great way to shop

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys.

AJ Lang

AJ LangWestern District, VIC

Excellent quality and results at a budget price

I bought this product after having previously owned a high end German brand washing machine . I have been a little surprised and very impressed with the quality of my Haier washing mahine. I have now owned and used it for around three years and it is still like new . It’s ease of use and high level of functionality make it perfect for me and my kids needs . I’ve also made a conscious effort to reduce my energy usage . The Haier is incredibly frugal with electricity and I also use the timer so that the machine operates at times when electricity tariffs are lower. I love this Haier washing machine. I’d buy another in a heartbeat

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys.

Murray

Murray

Great value for money

This machine is very quiet and does a great washing job. Small dimensions compared to other brands and a very good price. It is very easy to use and I have never even looked at the manual

Purchased in March 2020.

Ken Singh

Ken Singh

I'm very happy with my purchase

Good product for washing all most all types of clothes. I'm very satisfies with the use of this washing machine. It has very good features and is very user friendly.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for A$455.00.

MARGIE WILL

MARGIE WILLSouthwest, VIC

better than my top laoder

I put all my clothing in the machine and if it is delicate I use a wash bag.
The features suit all my needs. It performs perfectl in all settings.
I have no problems about how the machine handles my clothes from really dirty to delicate things.
I have only used a couple of cycles for my needs and they all do a great job.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$450.00.

Sparxy

SparxyMid North Coast, NSW

The price is unbeatable !

I put everything in my new Haier front loader. It’s efficient, quiet and it’s easy to use. It has more cycles than any other machine I’ve owned and does a fantastic job.
I love this brand. I loved it so much I went and bought a haier dryer to match

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Dryer TypeHaier HDV40A1
Tracey R

Tracey RMelbourne

Fabulous!

Had to replace my Fisher & Paykel top loader I had for 7 years. First time having a front loader, my clothes have never looked cleaner and I love the delay setting. Very easy to use. I would definitely recommend. It was recommended to me by some friends who also bought a Haier front loader.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$525.00.

Jeet

JeetMelbourne

Not Bad product at very Cheap price

I bought this one around Christmas in december 2019. Been very confused about various products. Like Samsung LG Bosch all branded but like around $800 you have to spend for decent capacity washing machine.
This one so far been an excellent purchase .bought from Goodguys for only $377.
7.5 kg . Happy with cycle and water use. Star rating is 4 which is tremendous.

Delighted with this product.

Highly recommended

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$377.00.

Klara K

Klara KVictoria

Best washing machine I have ever used.

The machine is very powerful and cleans incredibly well. It is value for money as it is far cheaper than some of the more popular brands yet it offers many settings and functions comparative to the more pricier ones. It is also a very slim model which fits well in my small laundry. The water and energy rating is reasonably good for its price.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for A$398.00.

Ash Smithh

Ash SmithhPerth, WA

haier front load washer is excellent

is amazing for its cheap value offers all the perks an expensive washer offers. love the automatic sensors that put itself in protection mode when it dectects a errorto be safe

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for A$498.00.

Janie-Lee

Janie-LeePerth, WA

Best machine for the price.

After lots of research, I decided on the 12kg Haier front loading washine machine HWF12D1W1. After only 3 days, I could not be happier. It takes a king size doona/ heavy rug with ease. The washing comes out spun nearly dry! It takes very little water and detergent. There are 15 and 30 minute programs. It heats the water inside the machine for a hot wash, so if you have solar panels like us, then you're set. You can set it for smaller loads, add extra rinsing water and set for drum clean. 16 selections for washing with an allergy, baby, woollens, delicates and duvet setting as well. The only thing that puts me off is the sonata that plays to signify end of program! ;-)

Purchased in October 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,018.00.

Mason

MasonSydney, NSW

Perfect washing machine for daily use

I had this washing machine for more than 2 years after reading the reviews here. 2-3 washes per week. no issues at all. but bear in mind to remove the bolt at the back before you use. my friend broke the machine because of this.

Purchased in January 2017.

Just Saying

Just Saying Sydney, NSW

It's impressive

With lots of different settings too suit most clothes starting with a quick wash 15 minutes and everything in between including a hygienic wash for 2 hours and 10 .. . If you forget to put something in push the pause and wait for a click noise then open your machine and put the item in then push pause too resume... it looks after your delicates... I'm satisfied with this machine and very easy to use... great water saver 7 star and very energy efficient...

Purchased in July 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Kevin

KevinSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful front loader washes the clothes and also spin drys really well

Perfect machine has no faults or problems when washing spins well very quiet easy to load and can use powder or liquid would recommend this product and machine if you thinking about buying

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$699.00.

Ray4281

Ray4281Reid 2612, ACT

Not a bad buy, reasonable price!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$485.00.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Perfect!

Best washing machine I have had in 20 yrs . The cycles are amazing if you put on fast it’s done in 15 mins , and comes out very clean . Larger loads & heavier clothes or sheets or towels I put on longer cycle. Would definitely recommend this washing machine

Purchased in August 2018.