Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader

J3 Series, J1 Series and J2 Series

mike155

mike155Illawarra, NSW

error in the machines program

My new Fisher and Paykel WH7560J washing machine will stay on spin cycle at 8 minutes remaining there for 12 minutes or more what ever I try hot / cold/ detergent/ no detergent/ loaded/ unloaded
I am using the Everyday cycle. This obviously is a error in the machines program that this company must be aware of , many complaints on the web all say 8 minuets remaining on spin cycle, fisher and Paykel used to be excellent now ,
PS quick cycle goes from rinse to spin in a minuet so the delay of 12 minuets is for ?

BuildingaHartley342

BuildingaHartley342Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hate this washing machine

When we first got this washing machine, I thought it was great. However, its the slowest washing machine ever (the 1 hour cycle takes over 1.5 hours for instance), constantly gets out of balance and generally just painful to use. I wish we'd never purchased it.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $650.00.

Ed Xu

Ed Xu

Great

It simply just works fine and cleans thoroughly. This washing machine don't produce lots of noise, quite silent actually, and the vibration is also minimum. It has various programs and settings but mostly I put it in Everyday mode around 1 hour. Although the timer sometimes is not really accurate, e.g. 5 minutes may take longer than 5 minutes. But overall, great washing machine with nice timer sound as well.

Amy OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EASY TO USE. GREAT RESULTS

I purchased my washing machine after lots of research. I found the price for the quality and size of the product to be the main draw card but the option to add items to a load that has already started, completely won me over.
The results i find are fantastic especially with 2 sporty kids. I love the Quick wash option as you get a great clean in 1/2 an hour and the fact that it heats the water within the machine rather than using the hot water tap (if you chose a hot wash) i find is a great function. I don't even have the machine connected to the hot tap!!!
Highly recommend and have done so to family and friends already.

Purchased in April 2017 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Sushil Yadav

Sushil Yadavmelbourne

Very Efficient and user friendly

The product is great, watet efficient and washes clothes very well. I have been using it and love it. Has lots of wash cycyle and temperature control and many option to choose to wash as per your need.Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Donna

DonnaGreat Southern, WA

First and Last Front Loader

Manages the dirty farm clothes perfectly
Easy to use for all members of the family
Better on my back being front loader
Would never go back to top loader
Always had Fischer and Paykel washing machines

Anastasia Pratiwi

Anastasia PratiwiSydney, NSW

Good and reliable

I have used this washing machine for more than a year now, and it has been pretty reliable and good. It has various modes of washing and each of them has their own programmed settings and times. I used it twice a week and the digital screen with the timer really helps me in telling me how long will it take to finish the washing cycle. After finishing the cycles, it always sounds beep sounds, and it sounds pretty loud too.

Pros: Clean results, fast, reliable, easy-to-use, and very low noise! Compared to my previous washing machines, it is simply the quietest and produces less vibration, so it's really good!

Cons: Not easy to clean, quite expensive compared to its rivals

But overall, it's a pretty reliable and good washing machine.

Scotty74

Scotty74South East Queensland, QLD

Great reliable Washing Machine

We have had our front loader for many years with no issues, very reliable and absolutely love the quick wash function and the ease to add clothing mid wash. It is very simple to use even us hubbys can work it out lol.

Purchased in March 2012 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

Darcie

DarcieSydney, NSW

In my case this washing machine ticks all the boxes

So easy to operate am happy with all cycles. Clothes are never tangled. As I am washing for just one
the Quick wash is adequate and clothes always bright and clean.

Demi

DemiSydney, NSW

So easy to use

Fanstastic washing machine. Extremely straight forward to use, even the hubby can use it, which is FANTASTIC! perfect for my sons cloth nappies, love the settings.

Absolutely easy to instal.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

mafeking

mafekingHunter Region, NSW

Quiet, simple and easy to use.

I have washed delicates to blankets. , I can do a small 15 minute wash to a heavy load, it's easy to use and has many options within each wash cycle.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Samantha M

Samantha MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best front loader ive ever had

Im a clutz.. so this washer is brilliant.. it has a quick setting... and it can be interrupted to add more clothes!
The delicates cycle is so gentle.. my woolen jumpers are still as good as new!
U can change the times to suit ur loads...
Even change the heat settings, handy for someone like me!
Overall... i love this washer... i set n forget!!

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for $650.00.

Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and simple and gets the job done!

In our household our loads of washing vary from sensitive office wear, stinky gym and school clothes to red dirt drenched tradie clothes and this machine has a wash cycle for each. In particular I don't dry clean some items that say I should but a gentle wash and hang on the clothes line has kept the quality and integrity of those more delicate items. I can't use another machine and in fact my dad has now purchased the same one on my recommendation and loves it!

Purchased in September 2017.

Chris Storey

Chris StoreyQueanbeyan

The Most Amazing Washing Machine Ever

The Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg) is the most amazing washing machine ever. I run Airbnb units and this thing never gets a rest. Load after load it works to perfection, it is the most reliable and best item I have ever bought that you can plug into a power point. I run this thing 7 days a week with 5 loads a day on average , I've had it for about 2 years and total fault free. I can't recommend this washing machine enough. To buy anything else in the 7.5kg range would be stupid. Thank you Fisher & Paykel for providing such a high quality and super reliable product and no I have no association with the company.

Purchased in April 2017.

jstock

jstockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great washer

I was sick of built to break cheap washing machines and decided to go quality. No regrets at all, this machine does everything very well, I am so happy with my purchase. Delivery man set it all up and showed me how to use everything and took the old one away. The only issue I have is keeping the the rubber seal around the door clean but just have to keep on top of it. Great load capacity and cycle selections. Quiet and efficient. I would highly recommend. Takes great care of our clothes even the delicates.

Purchased in January 2019.

Destiny

DestinySoutheast, SA

Love it!

I purchased this washing machine after my 6 year old Samsung bubble wash front loader broke for the second time within it's small life span. I was do torn and worried about buying a new brand but seeing as I have so many issues with my Samsung I decided to make the change.

I am very happy. I'm shocked at how quiet it is and it washes wonderfully. I do alot of washing and having so many options is wonderful,I'm a big fan of the quick wash as I can choose how fast my spin is and it saves me so much time wasn't able to choose with my old machine. I love the add a gaarment function becuase there is always that missed sick from the kids.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Ravi

RaviSydney, NSW

Perfect

Bought this machine a year ago and very happy with the product. it is very convenient and the its add on garment function is the best as we keep forgetting clothes. Just loved it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for $900.00.

Short lifespan, no support

Was whisper quiet when we first purchased but after about 3 years started to make a horrible noise on spin, F&P wanted around a $120 just to check plus whatever the replacement parts/labour would be. Its now just gone 4 years and the main bearing is failing, so loud you can't watch TV at the other end of the house and leaving a grease stain on clothes. I spoke with F&P and they basically said too bad, so sad. I accept that it's out of warranty but I got 9+ years out of our old cheap Simpson front loader. 3 to 4 years is just plain poor but F&P seem to think that's acceptable.

Purchased in April 2015 at The Good Guys Physical store for $729.00.

Peter B.

Peter B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Short lifespan, no support

Was whisper quiet when we first purchased but after about 3 years started to make a horrible noise on spin, F&P wanted around a $120 just to check plus whatever the replacement parts/labour would be. Its now just gone 4 years and the main bearing is failing, so loud you can't watch TV at the other end of the house and leaving a grease stain on clothes. I spoke with F&P and they basically said too bad, so sad. I accept that it's out of warranty but I got 9+ years out of our old cheapy Simpson front loader. 3 to 4 years is just plain poor but F&P seem to think that's acceptable.

Purchased in April 2015 at The Good Guys Physical store for $799.00.

Delia

DeliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Inaccurate timer.

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $658.00.

Lynda

Lyndaasked

Hi my fisher and paykel quicksmart is 7 months old and continues on during the spin cycle and doesnt finish it! Any ideas why it does that ?

Rosie M.asked

QuickSmart WH8560J1 (8.5kg)

Hi
Please help my front loader keeps flashing drum clean in red
So I cleaned out everything hose filter where U put washing then in where U put detergent still flashing won't let me do a drum load or anything turned on power off on then to do cycle it just won't move or go to anything else ???

Amy O

There is something stuck in the filter.
You need to go to the bottom of the machine where you'll find a little door. Bit hard to open. It has a small tube that pulls out. You need to drain the water and clean out the obstruction. Bit fiddly but should work.

Hi
Thanks for responses
Appreciate it
I've opened that little door water came out
Then I pulled out hose only little water drained out it is still not responding to anything digital light stuck on drum clean ?

fisher_man

drum clean is a specific cycle to remove the gunk on the inside of the outer tub.
your user manual should explain how to do a drum clean.
select drum clean, no clothes, add a certain amount of powder etc and let it do its thing.
once its done, go back to normal washing

Jenlee

Jenleeasked

QuickSmart WH7560J1 (7.5kg)

Am having the same ‘Keylock’ issue many others have reported here but when I hold the
Keylock Button In it doesn’t release. I’m assuming my 1 yr old was playing with the control panel during the last wash cycle or after and has somehow Keylocked it but I cannot remove it.

I have called tech support and tried all of their suggestions including unplugging the power cord and letting it sit for a period of time and plug back in but.

Has anyone help me please? Again I have tried holding the Keylock button in about 100 times
But there is no response when pressing it and the light indicator is on.

Hoping someone can help. Thankyou

fisher_man

did you press and hold for 5 - 10 seconds till the light goes off?
if this doesn't work then the selector pcb or control pcb is faulty

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J2 (8.5kg)
  • Discontinued

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J2 (8.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J2 (7.5kg)
  • Discontinued

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J2 (7.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J1 (8.5kg)
  • Discontinued

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J1 (8.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J1 (7.5kg)
  • Discontinued

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J1 (7.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg)

CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $999$899
Capacity8.5 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 3-4 people2-3 people
FeaturesAuto BalancingAuto Balancing
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Colour / Finish WhiteWhite
Dimensions 850 x 600 x 645 mm850 x 600 x 590 mm
Motor TypeDirect DriveDirect Drive
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm
Maximum Noise Level55 db55 db
Number of Wash Cycles99
Country of ManufactureChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateSep 2013Sep 2013
Replaced byFisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J2 (8.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J2 (7.5kg)

Download manual