Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader

J1 Series, J2 Series, J3 Series

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2 year 2 weeks and needs help

Love my machine and worked well until warranty finished. Now awaiting service.

Let say after 80mins holding for a service call and still no answer I clicked the call back option and still haven’t had a call back! Disappointed with Fisher & Paykel customer centre - beyond a joke. How can a company run this way?

Will update review once we have a response but I would stay away from all F&P items due to their customer service call centre!!!!

Purchased in January 2018.

gadget709765

gadget709765sydney

I cant believe this has good reviews. I am replacing mine after 24 months brand new

Purchased in October 2015 at Appliances Online for $730.00.

Kelley R

Kelley RPerth, WA

Fantastic Washing Machine

Purchased in June 2019 at RetraVision for $669.00.

Esther D.

Esther D.

Good quality for a washing machine

Fisher & Paykel WH8560J3 - I would definitely recommend this product! I have used a number of washing machines and I could say that this is the best among them. Aside from its affordable price, it's very economical in water and electricity rating.

It's very easy to use and the size is perfect. It can fit our quilts, thick blankets, and mattress covers. So many options to choose from, from heavy clothes to quick washing. It's quiet and has a good quality of washing. Quick to dry as well with their spin dry. Great job Fisher & Paykel!

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

amak320

amak320Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It shreds and torn clothes

Its been just over 5 years I have this machine. It now started to torn and shred my clothes I never seen any other brands reviews have ever had this issue.

Smaller items like socks makes way to the drain blocking it every now and then since first month we bought this. I am now an expert in how to fix this problem which doesn't bother me too much.

Sometimes when its spinning I hear loud banging sound as if something has came loose inside.

So many people mention that the cycle time is much longer than it stated on the screen the 8 mins just never seems to be 8 mins.

I am looking at other brands now to replace a better and bigger capacity one. I am sure none of the other brands would chew my clothes.

Purchased in April 2014 at The Good Guys for $644.00.

Dryer TypeSamsung

PoodleLuva

PoodleLuvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Goes okay while its in warranty!

Had this machine for 5 years now. At about 3 years it was past it's 2 year warranty, rust appeared on side.
No visible wetness within. I contacted F&P direct and they offered to check it out for a fee plus parts.
I was annoyed as 3 years old it shouldn't be having issues! (I didn't follow up their offer) Over the last year the spin cycle is noisy. Machine still works but also having had a F&P dish washer that fell apart gradually with door springs and control panel collapse, it's the last F&P we will be buying!
What is annoying is it was sold on it's quietness at spin. No longer!

Purchased in October 2014 at Appliances Online for $746.00.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not recommend

Had to get it repaired under warranty because it came out of balance and dented the side. Came out with in 2 days and repaired, good customer service.

Its about 4 years old now and is extremely loud and smells burning after spinning. Also leaving grease stains on clothes. Also sometimes takes hours to spin out clothes because its out of balance.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys.

Cosgrove

CosgroveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Need clothes washed, it works well

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $628.00.

mike155

mike155Illawarra, NSW

error in the machines program

My new Fisher and Paykel WH7560J washing machine will stay on spin cycle at 8 minutes remaining there for 12 minutes or more what ever I try hot / cold/ detergent/ no detergent/ loaded/ unloaded
I am using the Everyday cycle. This obviously is a error in the machines program that this company must be aware of , many complaints on the web all say 8 minuets remaining on spin cycle, fisher and Paykel used to be excellent now ,
PS quick cycle goes from rinse to spin in a minuet so the delay of 12 minuets is for ?

BuildingaHartley342

BuildingaHartley342Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hate this washing machine

When we first got this washing machine, I thought it was great. However, its the slowest washing machine ever (the 1 hour cycle takes over 1.5 hours for instance), constantly gets out of balance and generally just painful to use. I wish we'd never purchased it.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $650.00.

Ed Xu

Ed Xu

Great

It simply just works fine and cleans thoroughly. This washing machine don't produce lots of noise, quite silent actually, and the vibration is also minimum. It has various programs and settings but mostly I put it in Everyday mode around 1 hour. Although the timer sometimes is not really accurate, e.g. 5 minutes may take longer than 5 minutes. But overall, great washing machine with nice timer sound as well.

Amy O

Amy OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EASY TO USE. GREAT RESULTS

I purchased my washing machine after lots of research. I found the price for the quality and size of the product to be the main draw card but the option to add items to a load that has already started, completely won me over.
The results i find are fantastic especially with 2 sporty kids. I love the Quick wash option as you get a great clean in 1/2 an hour and the fact that it heats the water within the machine rather than using the hot water tap (if you chose a hot wash) i find is a great function. I don't even have the machine connected to the hot tap!!!
Highly recommend and have done so to family and friends already.

Purchased in April 2017 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Sushil Yadav

Sushil Yadavmelbourne

Very Efficient and user friendly

The product is great, watet efficient and washes clothes very well. I have been using it and love it. Has lots of wash cycyle and temperature control and many option to choose to wash as per your need.Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Donna

DonnaGreat Southern, WA

First and Last Front Loader

Manages the dirty farm clothes perfectly
Easy to use for all members of the family
Better on my back being front loader
Would never go back to top loader
Always had Fischer and Paykel washing machines

Anastasia Pratiwi

Anastasia PratiwiSydney, NSW

Good and reliable

I have used this washing machine for more than a year now, and it has been pretty reliable and good. It has various modes of washing and each of them has their own programmed settings and times. I used it twice a week and the digital screen with the timer really helps me in telling me how long will it take to finish the washing cycle. After finishing the cycles, it always sounds beep sounds, and it sounds pretty loud too.

Pros: Clean results, fast, reliable, easy-to-use, and very low noise! Compared to my previous washing machines, it is simply the quietest and produces less vibration, so it's really good!

Cons: Not easy to clean, quite expensive compared to its rivals

But overall, it's a pretty reliable and good washing machine.

Scotty74

Scotty74South East Queensland, QLD

Great reliable Washing Machine

We have had our front loader for many years with no issues, very reliable and absolutely love the quick wash function and the ease to add clothing mid wash. It is very simple to use even us hubbys can work it out lol.

Purchased in March 2012 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

Darcie

DarcieSydney, NSW

In my case this washing machine ticks all the boxes

So easy to operate am happy with all cycles. Clothes are never tangled. As I am washing for just one
the Quick wash is adequate and clothes always bright and clean.

Demi

DemiSydney, NSW

So easy to use

Fanstastic washing machine. Extremely straight forward to use, even the hubby can use it, which is FANTASTIC! perfect for my sons cloth nappies, love the settings.

Absolutely easy to instal.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

mafeking

mafekingHunter Region, NSW

Quiet, simple and easy to use.

I have washed delicates to blankets. , I can do a small 15 minute wash to a heavy load, it's easy to use and has many options within each wash cycle.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Samantha M

Samantha MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best front loader ive ever had

Im a clutz.. so this washer is brilliant.. it has a quick setting... and it can be interrupted to add more clothes!
The delicates cycle is so gentle.. my woolen jumpers are still as good as new!
U can change the times to suit ur loads...
Even change the heat settings, handy for someone like me!
Overall... i love this washer... i set n forget!!

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for $650.00.