Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader

J3 Series, J1 Series and J2 Series

EASY TO USE. GREAT RESULTS

I purchased my washing machine after lots of research. I found the price for the quality and size of the product to be the main draw card but the option to add items to a load that has already started, completely won me over.
The results i find are fantastic especially with 2 sporty kids. I love the Quick wash option as you get a great clean in 1/2 an hour and the fact that it heats the water within the machine rather than using the hot water tap (if you chose a hot wash) i find is a great function. I don't even have the machine connected to the hot tap!!!
Highly recommend and have done so to family and friends already.

Purchased in April 2017 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Very Efficient and user friendly

The product is great, watet efficient and washes clothes very well. I have been using it and love it. Has lots of wash cycyle and temperature control and many option to choose to wash as per your need.Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys Physical store.

First and Last Front Loader

Manages the dirty farm clothes perfectly
Easy to use for all members of the family
Better on my back being front loader
Would never go back to top loader
Always had Fischer and Paykel washing machines

Good and reliable

I have used this washing machine for more than a year now, and it has been pretty reliable and good. It has various modes of washing and each of them has their own programmed settings and times. I used it twice a week and the digital screen with the timer really helps me in telling me how long will it take to finish the washing cycle. After finishing the cycles, it always sounds beep sounds, and it sounds pretty loud too.

Pros: Clean results, fast, reliable, easy-to-use, and very low noise! Compared to my previous washing machines, it is simply the quietest and produces less vibration, so it's really good!

Cons: Not easy to clean, quite expensive compared to its rivals

But overall, it's a pretty reliable and good washing machine.

Great reliable Washing Machine

We have had our front loader for many years with no issues, very reliable and absolutely love the quick wash function and the ease to add clothing mid wash. It is very simple to use even us hubbys can work it out lol.

Purchased in March 2012 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

Noise Level

In my case this washing machine ticks all the boxes

So easy to operate am happy with all cycles. Clothes are never tangled. As I am washing for just one
the Quick wash is adequate and clothes always bright and clean.

So easy to use

Fanstastic washing machine. Extremely straight forward to use, even the hubby can use it, which is FANTASTIC! perfect for my sons cloth nappies, love the settings.

Absolutely easy to instal.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

Noise Level

Quiet, simple and easy to use.

I have washed delicates to blankets. , I can do a small 15 minute wash to a heavy load, it's easy to use and has many options within each wash cycle.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Noise Level

Best front loader ive ever had

Im a clutz.. so this washer is brilliant.. it has a quick setting... and it can be interrupted to add more clothes!
The delicates cycle is so gentle.. my woolen jumpers are still as good as new!
U can change the times to suit ur loads...
Even change the heat settings, handy for someone like me!
Overall... i love this washer... i set n forget!!

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for $650.00.

Noise Level

Quick and simple and gets the job done!

In our household our loads of washing vary from sensitive office wear, stinky gym and school clothes to red dirt drenched tradie clothes and this machine has a wash cycle for each. In particular I don't dry clean some items that say I should but a gentle wash and hang on the clothes line has kept the quality and integrity of those more delicate items. I can't use another machine and in fact my dad has now purchased the same one on my recommendation and loves it!

Purchased in September 2017.

The Most Amazing Washing Machine Ever

The Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg) is the most amazing washing machine ever. I run Airbnb units and this thing never gets a rest. Load after load it works to perfection, it is the most reliable and best item I have ever bought that you can plug into a power point. I run this thing 7 days a week with 5 loads a day on average , I've had it for about 2 years and total fault free. I can't recommend this washing machine enough. To buy anything else in the 7.5kg range would be stupid. Thank you Fisher & Paykel for providing such a high quality and super reliable product and no I have no association with the company.

Purchased in April 2017.

great washer

I was sick of built to break cheap washing machines and decided to go quality. No regrets at all, this machine does everything very well, I am so happy with my purchase. Delivery man set it all up and showed me how to use everything and took the old one away. The only issue I have is keeping the the rubber seal around the door clean but just have to keep on top of it. Great load capacity and cycle selections. Quiet and efficient. I would highly recommend. Takes great care of our clothes even the delicates.

Purchased in January 2019.

Love it!

I purchased this washing machine after my 6 year old Samsung bubble wash front loader broke for the second time within it's small life span. I was do torn and worried about buying a new brand but seeing as I have so many issues with my Samsung I decided to make the change.

I am very happy. I'm shocked at how quiet it is and it washes wonderfully. I do alot of washing and having so many options is wonderful,I'm a big fan of the quick wash as I can choose how fast my spin is and it saves me so much time wasn't able to choose with my old machine. I love the add a gaarment function becuase there is always that missed sick from the kids.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Perfect

Bought this machine a year ago and very happy with the product. it is very convenient and the its add on garment function is the best as we keep forgetting clothes. Just loved it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for $900.00.

Short lifespan, no support

Was whisper quiet when we first purchased but after about 3 years started to make a horrible noise on spin, F&P wanted around a $120 just to check plus whatever the replacement parts/labour would be. Its now just gone 4 years and the main bearing is failing, so loud you can't watch TV at the other end of the house and leaving a grease stain on clothes. I spoke with F&P and they basically said too bad, so sad. I accept that it's out of warranty but I got 9+ years out of our old cheap Simpson front loader. 3 to 4 years is just plain poor but F&P seem to think that's acceptable.

Purchased in April 2015 at The Good Guys Physical store for $729.00.

Short lifespan, no support

Was whisper quiet when we first purchased but after about 3 years started to make a horrible noise on spin, F&P wanted around a $120 just to check plus whatever the replacement parts/labour would be. Its now just gone 4 years and the main bearing is failing, so loud you can't watch TV at the other end of the house and leaving a grease stain on clothes. I spoke with F&P and they basically said too bad, so sad. I accept that it's out of warranty but I got 9+ years out of our old cheapy Simpson front loader. 3 to 4 years is just plain poor but F&P seem to think that's acceptable.

Purchased in April 2015 at The Good Guys Physical store for $799.00.

Inaccurate timer.

The machine overall is fine but I feel it lacks less user control than my old top loader, which I only sold due to laundry reconfiguration. The timer is always incorrect. Eg. it showed 11 minutes remaining on spin cycle with no countdown for 8 minutes (I stood and timed it) so there is no way of seeing how long you have to wait for the washing to finish...if you need to leave the house for example. If the cycle is interrupted to go straight to spin it increases the amount of time left from whatever was showing on the time remaining gauge. There is no option between a wash of @ 30 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes. If you stop it manually from the longer time to the shorter time it sometimes just stays on the longer time anyway....unless you turn the whole machine off and reprogram it.

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $658.00.

I can't fault it

With my 33 year old top load Simpson (purchased 15-8-1986) leaking water I scoured the Internet and found complaints about late model top load machines and the advantages of a front loader so I decided it was time for change – and what a change it was!

The WH7560J3 is my first front load washer. It is whisper quiet. As I don't have heavily soiled clothes the Quick wash at 30 minutes is quick, efficient and I cant believe how clean the clothes become with a minimum amount of water used compared to my old machine. This model heats the water if a hot wash is required but a cold wash suits me as does the variable spin speeds. For an aged person it is very easy to program, displays the time to completion and sitting on a timber stand is easy to load/unload

Now if it will only last half as long as my former machine I will be more than happy

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $640.00.

WORST MACHINE EVER!!

I will never buy this brand again. Bad products and extremely bad customer service. Extremely unsatisfactory!!
Washing machine had a Faulty drum from the beginning. This machine was NOT quiet but rather like a jet taking off every time it was used. Technician was booked after paying a ridiculous $120 fee for 5minutes of service and email to F&P. Fisher & Pykel service centre is impossible to talk too and don’t offer extended warranty on any of their products, so after 2 years you can expect it to break down with no accountability from Fisher & Pykel. I honestly thought this brand would last more the 3years - APPALLING!!
After 3 emails & 6 phone calls (45-60 minutes a call in waiting time) and 4 weeks later, I’m still without a family washing machine even though I agreed to a replacement machine for a fee of $345. They can’t even facilitate a transaction to close this case. I’m not expecting much as I have not received a call back thoughout this time & honestly don’t see this being resolved as it’s impossible to speak to a customer representative.

Purchased in April 2015 at The Good Guys for $697.00.

Noise Level

Under 4 years' old, disappointing and expensive for 4yrs.

Our first front loader experience has been disappointing (couple only, no tradie clothes), especially since we had our F&P top loader for well over a decade and only changed to update to front loader. For some months now the spin cycle has been extremely noisy (from outside it sounds like an aeroplane taking off) and then the timer wouldn't keep the right time. Then on spin, if the items were towels or anything heavy eg even just one towel, it would go out of balance and just not spin. It is impossible to wash towels because of the spin so we've been going to the neighbours to wash our towels. It's okay just for small cycles on reduced spin but we need to buy a new one and will not look at F&P ever again. Paid for a (non-F&P) service person to investigate who charged us $300+ to look at washer and fix our F&P clothes dryer(!). Washing machine diagnosis: the bracket holding the inner and outer drums was cracked. Hubby rang F&P who refused to assist at all as the warranty is only two years. I have a video of it in operation but it won't attach below.

Purchased in April 2015 at Harvey Norman for $679.00.

Noise Level

how to disable child lock

Fisher & Paykel front load washing machine vibrating violently any ideas, purchased less than a week ago.Thank You.

I have purchased a Fisher & Paykel front load washer which vibrates violently on spin cycle, after Good Guys and Fisher & Paykel service for this issue, not really interested in my problem, another little rort of Fisher & Paykel is charge you a call out fee for an issue with there product, if anyone can help with this problem I would appreciate that help. Thank You.
If it’s under warranty they can’t charge you. Consumer law in Australia is very much on the customers side. So if under warranty demand you want it replaced and tell the store you have rights under consumer law. The store I think has an obligation to get it back to the store. Search in YouTube “Checkout - your consumer rights “ Good luck Cheers ChrisThanks Chris

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J1 (7.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J1 (8.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J2 (7.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J2 (8.5kg)
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $899$999
Capacity7.5 kg8.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people3-4 people
FeaturesAuto BalancingAuto Balancing
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Colour / Finish WhiteWhite
Dimensions 850 x 600 x 590 mm850 x 600 x 645 mm
Motor TypeDirect DriveDirect Drive
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm
Maximum Noise Level55 db55 db
Number of Wash Cycles99
Country of ManufactureChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateSep 2013Sep 2013
Replaced byFisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J2 (7.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J2 (8.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg)Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

Download manual