Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader

J1 Series, J2 Series, J3 Series

PoodleLuvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Goes okay while its in warranty!

Had this machine for 5 years now. At about 3 years it was past it's 2 year warranty, rust appeared on side.
No visible wetness within. I contacted F&P direct and they offered to check it out for a fee plus parts.
I was annoyed as 3 years old it shouldn't be having issues! (I didn't follow up their offer) Over the last year the spin cycle is noisy. Machine still works but also having had a F&P dish washer that fell apart gradually with door springs and control panel collapse, it's the last F&P we will be buying!
What is annoying is it was sold on it's quietness at spin. No longer!

Purchased in October 2014 at Appliances Online for $746.00.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not recommend

Had to get it repaired under warranty because it came out of balance and dented the side. Came out with in 2 days and repaired, good customer service.

Its about 4 years old now and is extremely loud and smells burning after spinning. Also leaving grease stains on clothes. Also sometimes takes hours to spin out clothes because its out of balance.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys.

Cosgrove

CosgroveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Need clothes washed, it works well

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $628.00.

mike155

mike155Illawarra, NSW

error in the machines program

My new Fisher and Paykel WH7560J washing machine will stay on spin cycle at 8 minutes remaining there for 12 minutes or more what ever I try hot / cold/ detergent/ no detergent/ loaded/ unloaded
I am using the Everyday cycle. This obviously is a error in the machines program that this company must be aware of , many complaints on the web all say 8 minuets remaining on spin cycle, fisher and Paykel used to be excellent now ,
PS quick cycle goes from rinse to spin in a minuet so the delay of 12 minuets is for ?

BuildingaHartley342

BuildingaHartley342Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hate this washing machine

When we first got this washing machine, I thought it was great. However, its the slowest washing machine ever (the 1 hour cycle takes over 1.5 hours for instance), constantly gets out of balance and generally just painful to use. I wish we'd never purchased it.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $650.00.

Ed Xu

Ed Xu

Great

It simply just works fine and cleans thoroughly. This washing machine don't produce lots of noise, quite silent actually, and the vibration is also minimum. It has various programs and settings but mostly I put it in Everyday mode around 1 hour. Although the timer sometimes is not really accurate, e.g. 5 minutes may take longer than 5 minutes. But overall, great washing machine with nice timer sound as well.

Amy O

Amy OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EASY TO USE. GREAT RESULTS

I purchased my washing machine after lots of research. I found the price for the quality and size of the product to be the main draw card but the option to add items to a load that has already started, completely won me over.
The results i find are fantastic especially with 2 sporty kids. I love the Quick wash option as you get a great clean in 1/2 an hour and the fact that it heats the water within the machine rather than using the hot water tap (if you chose a hot wash) i find is a great function. I don't even have the machine connected to the hot tap!!!
Highly recommend and have done so to family and friends already.

Purchased in April 2017 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Sushil Yadav

Sushil Yadavmelbourne

Very Efficient and user friendly

The product is great, watet efficient and washes clothes very well. I have been using it and love it. Has lots of wash cycyle and temperature control and many option to choose to wash as per your need.Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Donna

DonnaGreat Southern, WA

First and Last Front Loader

Manages the dirty farm clothes perfectly
Easy to use for all members of the family
Better on my back being front loader
Would never go back to top loader
Always had Fischer and Paykel washing machines

Anastasia Pratiwi

Anastasia PratiwiSydney, NSW

Good and reliable

I have used this washing machine for more than a year now, and it has been pretty reliable and good. It has various modes of washing and each of them has their own programmed settings and times. I used it twice a week and the digital screen with the timer really helps me in telling me how long will it take to finish the washing cycle. After finishing the cycles, it always sounds beep sounds, and it sounds pretty loud too.

Pros: Clean results, fast, reliable, easy-to-use, and very low noise! Compared to my previous washing machines, it is simply the quietest and produces less vibration, so it's really good!

Cons: Not easy to clean, quite expensive compared to its rivals

But overall, it's a pretty reliable and good washing machine.

Scotty74

Scotty74South East Queensland, QLD

Great reliable Washing Machine

We have had our front loader for many years with no issues, very reliable and absolutely love the quick wash function and the ease to add clothing mid wash. It is very simple to use even us hubbys can work it out lol.

Purchased in March 2012 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

Darcie

DarcieSydney, NSW

In my case this washing machine ticks all the boxes

So easy to operate am happy with all cycles. Clothes are never tangled. As I am washing for just one
the Quick wash is adequate and clothes always bright and clean.

Demi

DemiSydney, NSW

So easy to use

Fanstastic washing machine. Extremely straight forward to use, even the hubby can use it, which is FANTASTIC! perfect for my sons cloth nappies, love the settings.

Absolutely easy to instal.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

mafeking

mafekingHunter Region, NSW

Quiet, simple and easy to use.

I have washed delicates to blankets. , I can do a small 15 minute wash to a heavy load, it's easy to use and has many options within each wash cycle.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Samantha M

Samantha MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best front loader ive ever had

Im a clutz.. so this washer is brilliant.. it has a quick setting... and it can be interrupted to add more clothes!
The delicates cycle is so gentle.. my woolen jumpers are still as good as new!
U can change the times to suit ur loads...
Even change the heat settings, handy for someone like me!
Overall... i love this washer... i set n forget!!

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for $650.00.

Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and simple and gets the job done!

In our household our loads of washing vary from sensitive office wear, stinky gym and school clothes to red dirt drenched tradie clothes and this machine has a wash cycle for each. In particular I don't dry clean some items that say I should but a gentle wash and hang on the clothes line has kept the quality and integrity of those more delicate items. I can't use another machine and in fact my dad has now purchased the same one on my recommendation and loves it!

Purchased in September 2017.

Chris Storey

Chris StoreyQueanbeyan

The Most Amazing Washing Machine Ever

The Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J3 (7.5kg) is the most amazing washing machine ever. I run Airbnb units and this thing never gets a rest. Load after load it works to perfection, it is the most reliable and best item I have ever bought that you can plug into a power point. I run this thing 7 days a week with 5 loads a day on average , I've had it for about 2 years and total fault free. I can't recommend this washing machine enough. To buy anything else in the 7.5kg range would be stupid. Thank you Fisher & Paykel for providing such a high quality and super reliable product and no I have no association with the company.

Purchased in April 2017.

jstock

jstockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great washer

I was sick of built to break cheap washing machines and decided to go quality. No regrets at all, this machine does everything very well, I am so happy with my purchase. Delivery man set it all up and showed me how to use everything and took the old one away. The only issue I have is keeping the the rubber seal around the door clean but just have to keep on top of it. Great load capacity and cycle selections. Quiet and efficient. I would highly recommend. Takes great care of our clothes even the delicates.

Purchased in January 2019.

Destiny

DestinySoutheast, SA

Love it!

I purchased this washing machine after my 6 year old Samsung bubble wash front loader broke for the second time within it's small life span. I was do torn and worried about buying a new brand but seeing as I have so many issues with my Samsung I decided to make the change.

I am very happy. I'm shocked at how quiet it is and it washes wonderfully. I do alot of washing and having so many options is wonderful,I'm a big fan of the quick wash as I can choose how fast my spin is and it saves me so much time wasn't able to choose with my old machine. I love the add a gaarment function becuase there is always that missed sick from the kids.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Ravi

RaviSydney, NSW

Perfect

Bought this machine a year ago and very happy with the product. it is very convenient and the its add on garment function is the best as we keep forgetting clothes. Just loved it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for $900.00.