Emirates Airlines

• In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Monir

Monir

They do not respect humanity of their passangers

Bacca

Bacca

Theft of my travel voucher

Meant to fly to Norway in March 2020 and after the cancellation we could only get travel vouchers in place of our ticket. After a year had passed (nearly) I called them for a full refund which they said they could now do for us. After not hearing back from them when I submitted the electronic form, I was told that 6 people had used my travel voucher without me knowing. They claim to be investigating what has happened and how these people were able to illegally obtain access to my travel voucher but they have the information on the passengers that used the tickets, and given I can’t leave the country, I’m not sure why they are holding up my refund. It’s a theft of my data, privacy and money (lots of). Never again.

luggage damaged

Shariq Qamar

Shariq QamarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not refunding my tickets

I bought my tickets through fly365. After the pandemic I asked emirates for a refund but they are not refunding me and asking me to contact fly365 which has already closed its operation and fly365 solicitor told me tickets are already issued and I should contact the airline.

SAS

SASGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst airlines with the world's worst service

Travelled the airlines to Dubai from Sydney with my two year old and it was the worst experience ever. Their crew members really don't know how to handle customers with babies or kids. Found the crew to be too arrogant and rude as well as biased towards some customers. Will never travel this airlines ever again.

Katie M.

Katie M.

Cancellation Fees a bit mean!

ClassEconomy
BookingThird Party
Joseph G.

Joseph G.South East Queensland, QLD

Trying to obtain a fair refund

Booked a 4 flight itinerary which cost us $1600aud pp took 1 flight and were offered only $178aud refund requested refund review in April no reason given no refund given

CarolinaS

Waiting for my refund!!!!!!

Still waiting for my families airline refund on our tickets and seat selection upgrades . I have called many many times asking when I will get my money back . I requested a refund back in June when they cancelled my flights to Europe. Still waiting ,keep getting lied to As to when I will get my refund . I was notified 3 weeks ago that they had processed my seating selection part of the refund ( the smallest amount ) but still have not seen a penny . I have flown with emirates before and booked then again for this reason .
I will definitely ley not be flying with them ever again after the way I have been treated .

ClassEconomy
BookingThrough Airline
CarolinaS

3 months Of waiting for my $ 8000 Refund and NOTHING! This company should be disgusted with its lying and withholding money that is NOT theirs!

Mei W.

Mei W.Sydney, NSW

Emirates Skyward Points a rip-off

I tried claim some emirates skywards points and there is nothing in their shop you can claim for! All their items are coorporate propaganda. Like Emirates USB Sticks, Tshirt, Mugs. These should be given for free, not be a rewards program. I thought to redeem something useful like charging point. I can redeem the cord for $11 equivalent in mileage points, but have to pay $30 USD for shipping. What a rip off.

Suzanne

SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

REFUND........ finally!!

We sought a refund for travel that didn’t go ahead due to COVID19. I first put in for a refund on 18/3/20 when Australian borders closed, then had to resubmit that process again several times. After many many calls, we finally received advice they had processed the refund. It arrived in our account (3/7/20) 4 weeks after they advised they sent it to the bank. We do appreciate them refunding the money, finally. They need to improve their customer service.

Emirates destroyed my passport and accused me destroying it

If only we could give negative star ratings!!!

Fly Business class with Emirates if you want them to lose your bags and then provide ZERO dollars in compensation and offer the WORST and rudest customer service I have ever experienced in my life. Email Emirates customer affairs team to only receive 'no reply' email responses back. Would never EVER fly Emirates again.

Aaron

AaronFar North Queensland, QLD

Not bad service

Good service
Good is good
Highly recommend
Will use service again
Did booking by agency and all event well
They are good with communications and in case cancellation they do have policy which we really like it

Farooq R.

Farooq R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible experience, not once but twice

Applied refund before they stopped flights due to family emergency but still not refunding. Even fare we paid was higher and fully refundable clearly stated on ticket. Same Reply via email after few weeks. Will never use this airline again.

Greg McIntosh

Greg McIntoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

wont reply to any communications via email or phone when you have a problem as they dont want to help AT ALL!!!!

Long story short, We wanted to upgrade and would not allow this after offering it online and replying withing minuites of recieving the email.
the flight did not have a TV working and did not care and did not compensate me as they do not reply to any emails or calls.

Ian77

Ian77Northern Region, NSW

My son and girlfriend left stranded in Phuket by Emirates.

My son and girlfriend left stranded in Phuket by Emirates.
They were on a 2 week holiday.
Emirates flew them out there on14th March then sent a text on 22nd informing them their flight home on 28 March was cancelled.
No advice on how they could contact them or alternative flight options home.
Emirates did not answer phone calls,e mails nothing. Just left stranded.
I had to Pay 2000 for Ethiad flight to get them home. They had to fly to Bangkok first, stay in a hotel overnight then catch the Ethiad flight.
To date Emirates have only sent an automated response re claim for refund.
Never again will we book with Emirates.

Constructive

Constructive

Found a way to get a refund

I managed to get a refund by requesting my credit card provider to do a chargeback and 48 hours later I received a refund much quicker than the 6 weeks trying with Emirates

Elena B.

Elena B.

Don’t fly with Emirates

You would know how the airline performs during hard times. So here we go with Emirates. I booked my ticket well before COVID for July 2020 and my second trip after Emirates is with S7. While S7 gave me a voucher for 2 years because clearly not many are happy to fly in July 2020, Emirates keep saying that my flight in July has not been cancelled. So, fly with COVID people around you and then don’t fly with S7 because you can’t - is this your logic Emirates? So, are you saying that I’m not entitled to get a voucher for at least a year? I used to fly with you many times, never again.

Absolute Robery!

Shame on you Emirates for the way you are handling the COVID-19 situation. It's an absolute disgrace that you are not giving people their money back when you cancel flights.

I was given 3 options:

1. re-book on the spot - how do you expect to know when I'm travelling next? no one knows what is happening in the world
2. credit - with absolutely ridiculous T&C - has to be same destination etc. so another absolute robbery
3. refund - Lose %70 of your ticket price between the airline and the agent.

Shame on you been traveling with you for over 10 years! Etihad has done better!

Sobhan A.

Sobhan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service! Awful airline

Sana

Sanaasked

Does anyone know the Emirates flight cancellation policy with the given Corona situation? Tried a few times to ring them , waited on hold for over 2 hours no reply.

Not sure what to do

Expat
Expat

The link above provides the latest travel update from Emirates

Turan
Turan

Hi Sana , they keep changing their update on the website
Though if they cancelled your flight then terms and conditions stating below
9.2.2 You will be entitled to choose one of the following three available remedies if we cancel a flight;
fail to operate a flight reasonably according to the schedule; fail to stop at your destination or Stopover
destination; or cause you to miss a connecting flight with us or with another airline for which you hold a
through booking/confirmed reservation and adequate time existed to make the connection after the
scheduled time of arrival of your flight

9.2.2(a) Remedy One - we will carry you and your Baggage as soon as we can on another of our flights
on which space is available and, where necessary, extend the period of validity of your Ticket to cover that
carriage.
9.2.2(b) Remedy Two - we will re-route you and your Baggage within a reasonable period of time to the
destination shown on your Ticket on another of our flights or on the flight of another airline, or by other
mutually agreed means and class of carriage. We will also refund you any difference between the fare,
taxes, fees, charges and surcharges paid for your carriage and any lower fare, taxes, fees, charges and
surcharges applicable to your revised carriage.
9.2.2(c) Remedy Three - we will give you an involuntary refund in accordance with Article 10.2.

Shaun T

Shaun Tasked

Did Emirates Airlines respond to any of these recent experiences ?

Huzaifa
Huzaifa

Yes they did.

Christian M.
Christian M.

They told me « sorry for that, hope you will still buy our tickets. »

eva

evaasked

hi good evening i just booked flight on july 1,but then after 2 days i noticed the ticket that the one letter of our family name is missing its christian not cristian,is this a big problem? ty