3Emma Sofa Bed

Kquill
KquillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Great 2nd couch/spare bed

Great quality.
I purchased the Emma couch over its competitors because of the storage in the arms. The couch and bed are hard but it hasn't sagged. I purchased the mattress topper for the bed, makes it way more comfortable. Fits Queen size sheets. Show details ·  1
Toby Colgrave
Toby ColgraveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great for sitting, maybe not for sleeping

Not a great fan of the sofa as a spare bed for visitors. Its not overly comfortable, rather hard. We often don't feel comfortable expecting others to sleep on it, so we give up our own bed
As a couch, its great and comfortable Show details
Anne Dunn
Anne DunnPerth, WA4 posts

Replacement as bad as 1st purchase

I would love to give you a brilliant review but the product i purchased wasnt good - you sent me a repalcemenbut the 2nd one is no better - i guess they are not designed for larger people or to be used as a bed every day.
However - what i would like to give a 10+ mark for is your customer service - it is second to none. Replaced my order within days of reporting fault. Show details
Lynnie
Lynnie5 posts

Quite average

Not worth the price. There’s massive seat movement as the seat cushions slouch quite a bit. Have to constantly readjust because it just doesn’t stay in place
Andrew Howell
Andrew Howell
  Fair Incentive Verified

Comfy as a couch and great as a bed

This has been so much better than other fold out couches I have previously owned. Easy to fold in and out, super comfortable and great storage. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Felycia Viffany
Felycia ViffanyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

This is perfect and so comfy

It's so good and super comfy and the sofa bed it's perfect - a good thing can put the staff on the side, Show details ·  1
Caz
CazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect sofa bed!

Super comfy couch and super super comfy fold out bed. Love the storage in the arm rests. Good hard wearing fabric holds up well with the dogs :) perfect place for Nanna to sleep when she visits. Show details ·  1
James Burns
James Burns
  Fair Incentive Verified

Had no idea a Sofa Bed could be this good!

We purchased the sofa bed for our spare room to double up as a kids TV room and occasional spare bedroom for guests. Through a change in circumstances at work I ended up using it myself to sleep on occasionally when doing shift work. It's very comfortable on it's own but we ended up also buying the Emma Diamond Topper to go with it and it's now just as good as a full size bed! The topper fits behind it easily when it's back in couch form and as a couch it's great and comfortable to sit on for ages. The added storage in the armrests is huge, heaps of room for all the sheets, pillows etc that goes with it. Very happy I chose this couch over others. Show details ·  1
Angela
Angela
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect choice for my first home

This was my first choice when I was setting up my new place. It only took minutes for me to set it up on my own. I love the storage space in the arms, how easy it is to set it up as a sofa or sofa bed and just an all-round comfy space in my living room. The mattress is a bit firm for my liking so I like to pad it up but otherwise I'm really happy with this sofa and highly recommend it! Show details ·  1
Josh P.
Josh P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great as a bed; not so much as a sofa

Delivery: Fast and efficient. Comes in boxes that are easy to move.
Usage as a sofa: The sofa configuration isn't stable - the back rest slips. The seat also feels too firm for a sofa.
Usage as a bed: The bed configuration is great. Great support for the back and all our guests who slept on it enjoyed their sleep.

Overall: I would recommend as a sofabed for the spareroom but not as a main sofa in the media room or theater room. The additional storage in the sofa arms are a welcome feature. Very handy. Show details ·  1

Luisa
LuisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great occasional bedding solution

It is a great method to offer bedding solutions for guests and having a comfortable sofa while bedding is not in use. Show reply
Tom Rimmer
Tom Rimmer

Really impressed!

Setting up a hybrid spare bedroom / office and this couch fit the bill perfectly. Roomy and comfortable and very easy to convert to bed mode. Storage in side arm rests for the likes of blankets etc also an added bonus keep things super neat. Show details ·  1
Happycustomer
Happycustomer

Perfect!

Purchased the Emma Sofa Bed to use as a spare bed for guests, being able to convert back into a lounge allows us more room for activities! I was worried about the foam not holding shape over time, but so far so good. We have had this sofa for approx 6 months now and no regrets. Show reply
Josephine Flynn
Josephine Flynn

Great sofa bed

This sofa bed folds up into a very neat smallish sofa. The arms provide very handy storage. When rolled out into a bed, it is very comfortable. It is the best sofa bed I have owned. The neutral grey makes it easy to accessorise, and it’s neat dimensions do not overpower a room, so it is suitable for a smallish room such as a study area. Show details ·  1
Chin Quek
Chin Quek

Pleasantly a surprise

The Emma Sofa Bed excels in comfort, albeit leaning toward a firmer feel. Assembly is hassle-free with some help, and it features additional storage, which is a plus. However, a wider range of color options would be appreciated. When it comes to its performance as a sofa, it fares well, but as a bed, it may not be the absolute best choice. Show reply