Koala Sofa Bed

Koala Sofa Bed

Pauline
PaulineMid West, WA

I love my sofa bed. It is a quality piece of furniture.

Delivery was exceedingly quick and customer service beyond what I expected. I love my koala sofa bed as a sofa and as an extra bed, it is so comfy. I was surprised at the quality given it arrived in a box.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,400.00.

Love love love Koala products

Just brilliant to communicate with and the products are of the highest quality. Will be adding more to our growing Koala collection as it looks fantastic and is so comfortable

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,080.00.

Excellent product!

Sylvia
SylviaPerth, WA

Great quality. Easy to assemble. Looks super chic.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,200.00.

Katie
KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it. Great product. Fab service.

Sofa bed is super pretty in Bass Strait and so comfy as a sofa and bed. As easy to unfold and put back as the site video suggests. No drama to put together.

Had a minor issue with alignment of screw hole in the base, which didn’t affect the integrity of the item but which Sarah worked to resolve for me as quickly as possible. Responses were always fast and Sarah was persistent and friendly, no matter how difficult it was to catch me when I was working. Resolved with little effort for the buyer. Thank you so much.

Have already recommended Koala and will purchase again. Love your work :)

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,250.00.

Review collected in partnership with Koala

Terrible Service - Say one thing do another.

We were looking for a sofa bed to replace a queen bed to make a room more flexible for the kids. Prior to purchasing we contacted Koala who confirmed that they would also remove the old bed as part of the delivery of the sofa bed. Koala then delivered the sofa bed and then claimed that removal of the old bed was only if a bed (but not a sofa bed) was purchased. So we had a whole heap of boxes an no space to put them until we could arrange for the old bed to be removed. It was a very disappointing sales experience. I recommend looking elsewhere.

Purchased in January 2021.

22allgood
22allgoodNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent sofa bed/couch

I’m very happy with the koala sofa bed/couch and footrest. They come well packaged and are nice and firm. It is very easy to assemble and then very easy to fold out into a bed. I love it.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,440.00.

Moz30Sydney, NSW

Great sofa bed so easy to assemble.

Quick delivery compared to other sofa bed manufacturers. So easy to assemble. The lounge is a little firm but very quick to make into the bed. Bed is comfy with no bars or rolling into the middle.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Sofa bed

It was very easy to assemble. It requires minimum effort to use and revert back. I found it to be extremely comfortable as well as fitting nicely in the designated spot.

Purchased in November 2020.

Love it!

So easy to assemble, we love the quality and comfort for both sleeping in and lounging on. Simple and minimalist design that can go with really any home furniture style

Purchased in December 2020.

Sally Peterson
Sally PetersonSydney, NSW

Stand out product!

Purchased in February 2020 for $1,200.00.

Quite possibly the ugliest sofa in existence

The pictures and videos online make the sofa seem reasonably attractive, but in reality it’s big, bulky and ugly. To add insult to injury it’s very uncomfortable as a sofa as well as the seat has a slight forwards angle. It’s been relegated to a spare room and I sincerely wish I hadn’t spent $1500 on it.

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,500.00.

Tamara
TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality product!

Awesome product and great quality. It was super easy to put together. It's comfy enough and does the job as a couch and bed in our spare room. It unfolds flat on the floor so no awful springs or bars. We love the Bass Strait colour! Would highly recommend this sofa bed!

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,275.00.

BDC
BDCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sofa couch

This is the perfect solution where you need both a couch and a bed, especially one that is comfy and doesn’t sag due to annoying springs! Easy to assemble, looks great and is very durable. It’s the best sofa bed couch I have come across. My only slight negative is that you can’t buy it assembled. It comes in a number of cardboard boxes, which take more time to open, flatten, and discard, than it does to actually assemble the furniture. Not ideal when trying to do this in a small flat!! For houses, it would not be an issue. But let this be the worst dilemma. The rest is great. Highly recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Svetlana
SvetlanaIllawarra, NSW

Love it

Very easy to put together and amazing customer service by Jess! Love the colour and very comfortable! I recommend it I use mine in the spare bedroom for my son when he visits.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,350.00.

Tracey R.
Tracey R.asked

Hi, I am looking for a very comfortable sofa bed. From reviews they are saying that it is firm?

Also do you offer trade pricing?

G’day Tracey,

Great question, thanks for asking!

We think our sofas are super comfy, but everyone’s different - one person’s rock hard might be someone else’s cloud, so it’s kinda tough to say what’s best for you!

Not to worry though, that’s exactly why we have our 120-night trial, so you can always return it for a full refund if you don’t love it!

Our team would love to chat to see how we can help out with trade pricing. Just pop your details into the form we’ve linked below and someone will be in touch as soon as they can! https://au.koala.com/business-commercial

We'd love to hear from you if you have any other questions! Just give our Customer Care champs a buzz on 1800 575 337 or drop us an email at support@koala.com - we're here to help, always!

Kecia
Keciaasked

Hi there. How much is the footrest that goes with the sofa bed? I can't seem to find the price anywhere on the website. Cheers, Kecia

Moz30

Sorry I don't know, we only purchased the lounge.

G'day Kecia!

Thanks for getting in touch! Our awesome footrests that match our sofa beds are $300 - you can see them at the link below! https://au.koala.com/products/koala-sofa-bed

Just let us know if you have any other questions, we'd love to help! You can catch us on 1800 575 337 or email at support@koala.com :)

Vicki
Vickiasked

Could you please advise what the current time is for delivery to Dee Why NSW 2099?

What sort of deposit is required to order this sofa bed?

G'day Vicki,

Hope you're enjoying that super sunny spring morning in Dee Why today! Absolutely we can, honestly our products are currently on the edge of their seat (yes, even the soafas!) to see if they might be the lucky ones to get to make themselves at home with you...

We'd love to give you the most current and accurate info for you and your order, if you can please reach out to our Customer Care team on 1800 575 337 or email us at support@koala.com. The team will be happy to let you know exactly how long it will be from our Treehouse to arriving on your doorstep :)

The Koala Dream Team

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives

CategorySofas & Recliners