Koala Sofa Bed

Koala Sofa Bed

Sam H.

Sam H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic sofa bed

From ordering to assembly the Koala Sofa Bed was easy, looks good and is comfortable to sit on. Preparing the bed is as easy as it looks on the website. The only thing is that the mattress is really hard which i prefer to a soft bed.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,350.00.

Phil O.Koala

Hi Sam, thank you for the feedback. Glad to know the sofa bed mattress suits your comfort level!

Lindsay Boyd

Lindsay BoydPerth, WA

Beautiful Sofa Bed and superb customer service.

Ordered a sofa by mistake wanted the sofa bed. Prompt collection. Superb customer service. New sofa bed ordered and delivered. I love it. Great colour and extremely comfortable. Looks lovely and modern.

Purchased in February 2020 for $1,200.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the review Lindsay, I'm so glad our customer service team could action that for you quickly and efficiently.

Didn’t arrive on time as promised

I bought this sofabed online because they promised it would arrive in 5 business days and I needed somewhere for my parents to sleep when they came to visit. The sofabed did not arrive in the 5 business days so in the end I had to make other arrangements. I was in touch with Koala throughout and though they were very friendly, they couldn’t confirm when it would arrive and couldn’t give me any details on where it was in the shipping process. I have requested a refund as the sofabed did not arrive and there is no point in it arriving now that my parents have left again.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,400.00.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Koala Sofa Bed compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Sarah_J

Sarah_JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Queen size sofa bed

I love that this is a queen size sofa bed. Recently, my husband and I bought a king size Koala mattress which meant our previous queen bed sheets were of no use until we got the Koala sofa bed. Some sofa beds aren't a generic bed size so I'm glad and love Koala for coming up with the Queen size sofa bed.

Koala S.Koala

We are so happy that you love your sofa bed Sarah, thanks for the kind words :)

No bar in your back with this sofa bed.

So quick and easy to flip this sofa bed out for your guest and best of all no horrible bar across the middle like some other designs. The colour is beautiful a very soft grey that suits any room.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,200.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the review Catherine, we are glad you love your sofa bed :D

Awesome addition to my home!

Product arrived in 5 boxes. Super easy to assemble (even by myself). Looks beautiful and suits my style. Very comfortable as the sofa and bed! Absolutely love it, best investment

Purchased in December 2019.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you for the great review Becc, we are glad you like it!!!

Glenno

GlennoGippsland, VIC

Stylish sofa, comfortable full queen sized bed!

I was looking specifically for a full queen sized sofa bed as most barely rate as double beds. I found a few, most of which have those horrible fold out steel frames and virtually not support for the so called mattress. I was very happy to find the Koala sofa bed that not only has a full depth foam mattress but also looks like a designer sofa when not in use. Its VERY easy to convert from sofa to bed. Just grab the middle of the backrest, pull forward and the sofa unfolds across the floor. Instant bed. Converting it back to a sofa also takes less than 5 seconds.

Its very comfortable as a sofa, and its very comfortable as a bed - which is what you would expect from a full depth (20cm plus) foam mattress.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,100.00.

Koala S.Koala

Hey Glenno, thanks for the review, we are so happy to hear you like it so much!!