Koala Sofa Bed

Koala Sofa Bed

Listing monitored by Koala

Pauline
PaulineMid West, WA

I love my sofa bed. It is a quality piece of furniture.

Delivery was exceedingly quick and customer service beyond what I expected. I love my koala sofa bed as a sofa and as an extra bed, it is so comfy. I was surprised at the quality given it arrived in a box.

Purchased in for $1,400.

• Incentivised Review No

Review collected in partnership with Koala

Great sofa bed- delivered as promise (and more!)

I order a double sofa bed from Tasmania. I was cautious given I could not try it out. I received it in record time, it was easy to install (even just by myself) and it was super comfortable as a sofa.

As a bed it was slightly firmer than I would like but this was easily sorted out with a mattress topper.

My family (wife and 2x children )and I have thoroughly enjoyed this sofa. We are now using it as a day bed for children to play.

Good and clear communication with Koa
Staff!

Purchased in at Koala for $1,259.

Simone
SimoneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery was soo fast

So far so good. I wanted something that didn’t take 16 weeks to arrive (i ordered at 8am and it arrived at 5pm) and would be easy to turn into a bed. Easy to put together and my kids think it’s so comfy. Haven’t slept on it yet. I just don’t like how you can see the wood at the bottom of the couch as it stands out.

Purchased in for $1,724.

Very happy

Delivery was next day, easy to assemble, comfortable -very happy

Purchased at Koala Living for $1,749.

Ryan L.
Ryan L.Perth, WA

The best sofa bed I have ever sat on!

This is by far the most comfortable and solid sofa bed I have sat on. The fact that it’s a full queen size bed is a serious plus for me. Packaging was very simple and I was able to assembly by myself in under 20 minutes.

Purchased in at Koala sleep for $1,465.

Perfect

Love our new sofa bed! It arrived within 4 hours of ordering (no joke), was easy to assemble and is a simple, comfy versatile piece of furniture

Purchased in for $1,524.

Style plus comfort

Sofa beds are a difficult purchase. To combine style with comfort is the ultimate aim. Koala beds have both.

Purchased in for $1,700.

Great sofa bed

I ordered Koala sofa bed without ever testing it out and was worried about the comfort.
The bed was a little too hard for me, but Koala were very helpful and sent out a mattress topper to soften the bed. Now it’s great, comfy as.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Ben
BenGungahlin 2912, ACT

The comfiest couch you will ever own guaranteed!!!

This is the comfiest couch in the world!!! It's so so good to sit on after a hard day's work you just feel relaxed and then can't move haha it also helps my wife's back as it's very supportive. The chaise is also great so good to put your feet on and just chill. Wouldn't buy any other brand of couch thanks koala :)

Purchased in for $1,643.35.

Queen sofa bed

Comfortable. Met the expectations. Arrived in time. Easy to assemble

Purchased in at Koala Living for $1,389.

Find out how Koala Sofa Bed compares to other Sofas & Recliners

As good as I hoped it would be!

It was incredible.. it took me 2 years to finally commit & then it arrived to my home within 2 hours. It looks nice, sits well & is comfortable as a couch & as a binge watching bed. I've even had guests sleepover already.

Ive got to say..the box of 'tools' and instructions were hidden too well in the last box I unpacked and well, I have no idea how to get rid of all these big boxes - but these are problems I can get over.

Purchased in for $1,693.

Hannah Membrey
Hannah MembreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super comfy for such a good price

Love supporting aussie brands. Delivered with care, easy to assemble

Purchased in at Koala Living Online Store for $1,259.18.

Kay
Kay

Perfect!

Absolutely love this sofa bed! It came super quick and was super easy to put together!

Purchased in for $1,389.20.

Find out how Koala Sofa Bed compares to other Sofas & Recliners

A sofa bed to raise our hosting game!

The sofa was easy to put together -I did it solo and there is no need for tools. The cushioning is comfortable and the material looks and feels great. As a bed it has definitely lifted our hosting game. A great option when you do not have a spare room :)

Purchased in for $1,439.20.

Comfy and Stylish

The sofa bed was incredibly easy to put together (once you open the box with instructions). It is a super comfy sofa to lounge on and I LOVE the ottoman to create an L shape, and the big arms to put a cup of tea on.
Highly recommend.

• Incentivised Review No
Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Sofa Bed

The sofa bed couch is perfect. Easy to assemble and completely comfortable. Koala staff were fabulous changing delivery dates and extremely helpful.

Purchased in for $1,421.03.