Koala Sofa Bed

Koala Sofa Bed

Meilina

MeilinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect sofa bed

It is the best sofa bed I’ve ever bought. It was easy to assemble and it is perfect firm for perfect night sleep. It has nice color too. Love it so much.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Just right!

The sofa bed we ordered arrived during the week we requested, efficient ordering process. Went together well, very comfortable and looks great!
The colour was true to website images.
Would recommend this product.

Purchased in October 2020.

Perfect addition to my lounge room

Best sofa lounge I’ve purchased. I originally purchased for guests, but now I give the guests my bedroom & I sleep out on the lounge.
So comfortable, best night’s sleep I’ve had in years.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Gill M.

Gill M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great for flexible bedroom living!

My daughter wanted a sofa bed instead of a normal bed as her room in our apartment was not huge and she liked the idea of converting back to a sofa during the day. I wanted to be sure to get something comfortable for everyday sleeping and this sofa bed is perfect! It came in a number of boxes so there was no difficulty in getting it up in the lift or through the door and into her room. It was easy to put together and simple to convert back to a sofa whenever she wants. She has said she loves sleeping on it and is really glad we picked the Koala sofa bed.

Purchased in September 2020.

Stan D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

EDITED: Early rating to gather some responses

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala for A$1,500.00.

Elisabeth HunterMid North Coast, NSW

Great as a bed. Awful as a sofa.

As a sofa it is too soft. I’m 79 kg and I feel I’m sliding forward when sitting normally. Only comfortable when lying on it.
Not quite deep enough. It has been relegated to a very spare room.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,250.00.

Great for light people. Uncomfortable for heavier people.

I way 95kg. Fisk is fat too soft. I sink down too deep and then the arm rest and back are at a weird height. So it’s not comfortable. My wife is 60kg and it she finds it comfy.

Purchased in September 2020.

Sonya VBWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I LOOOOOVVEEE this Sofa Bed

Its completely functional, comfortable, compact I also bought 2 footrests for extra comfort. I have always hated the traditional pull out sofa beds with horrid mattresses & frames. This sofa bed is perfect and ticks all the boxes. BUY IT you won't be disappointed!! Oh and the after sales services and communication was absolutely exceptional !! Cannot recommend this product and company more !!!

Purchased in June 2020 at online for A$1,275.00.

Hi Sonya,
Thank you for the incredible review. Great to hear we ticked all the boxes! Our customers service team will be over the moon to hear the feedback.

Suze

SuzeSydney, NSW

Fantastic sofa bed that's actually comfy!

We looked for years for a comfy sofa bed but most were way more than we could afford so we put it off. We are glad we did because we knew the Koala sofa bed was the one for us when it hit the market. Gusts find it comfy and our family uses it as a couch in the gaming room. It is also brilliant for the fact that it comes apart in pieces - the door and hallway are narrow and we couldn't easily fit a whole sofa through. Top marks, Koala!

Purchased in December 2019.

Maree B.

Maree B.

Great sofa- the bonus is that it is also a bed

It’s the first sofa bed that I have sat on that is actually comfortable as a sofa. It arrived on time and was very easy to put together. It is a big piece of furniture so be aware of that when you order it, certainly not a sofa bed for a small space.

Purchased in January 2020.

Mardie

MardieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great bed and comfortable sofa

I looked for a long time and Koala suited me perfectly.
I am widowed and needed something easy to assemble, very comfy bed and sofa is lovely to relax on and looks really classy

Purchased in November 2018.

KoalaKoala

So great to hear you loved our sofa bed Mardie!

Amie

AmieSydney, NSW

Love it !

I love my sofa bed , its easy to assemble , came really fast , most covers fit it.
I love that it feels like a giant kids lounge :D
easy pull out and put away !

Purchased in June 2020.

Terrible experience

Ordered the sofa bed, organised for someone to pick up my old couch on the week that koala promised the delivery, it has been over three weeks and Im still waiting. We were delivered 3 out of the 5 boxes, the driver had no idea where the other boxes where. We called customer services, they also didn't know and stated they would call us back. Still haven't got a call back.
I would give it zero stars if it was possible.

Purchased in May 2020.

Cainan R.
Cainan R.

So comfortable

I love this sofa bed. No tools are needed to assemble. It is very comfortable, really well made, and looks great. Its so easy to put together and fold out. I am so glad I chose this sofa bed.

Purchased in July 2020.

Joe H.

Joe H.Perth, WA

Best Sofabed on the market

Aside from looking great, being comfortable AND being soooo easy to assemble and fold out, this is one of the few Queen size sofa beds on the market. No longer is it a 'second rate' sleeping option for guests or the snoring partner, it's actually a legitimately, genuinely comfortable place to sleep. It's also doubled the functionality of our spare room. Now it's a study, complete with room for a stand-up desk and a couch; and it doubles as a spare bedroom. Couldn't be happier with our choice.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,275.00.

Claudia

ClaudiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sofabed

Good quality, easy to assemble, very comfortable. As other reviews suggested - great quality queen size bed. Look forward to having family over to stay! Would recommend to others! Thank you Koala.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,275.00.

KoalaKoala

Thank you for amazing review Claudia.

We're glad you can appreciate the full size queen mattress, we hope your family love's our sofa bed as much as you do!

Emma M.

Emma M.Canberra 2600, ACT

100% recommend

Looks good, really comfy and easy (and fun) to assemble. We are so happy with our purchase and are very happy to recommend. We looked at lots of other ones but this one feels better quality than others in the price range.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Awaiting sofa

Awaiting sofaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery takes two months now

I just ordered a sofa bed and it was only after I entered my payment details that I was told shipping will take two months due to “high demand”. I still went ahead with the purchase, but would have appreciated it if Koala had been up front about the extended wait time. Ironically in other parts of the website Koala talks up its fast delivery, telling customers not to wait weeks for furniture. Go figure. Looking forward to good things once it finally arrives.

Purchased in July 2020.

hayleylauren

hayleylaurenPerth, WA

Love it! So comfortable!

We recently purchased a Koala Sofa Bed for our study/spare room. Delivery was really quick (next morning). The sofa was SO easy to assemble, and we love it! Really comfortable to sit & lay on as a sofa, and really easy to convert to a bed. We’ve slept on the mattress for a night to test it out and both found it perfect; no creaky springs, no bouncing around when the other person rolls over and really spacious. 10/10 recommend!

Purchased in June 2020 at Koala Online Store for A$1,275.00.

Shaz

ShazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent. Great product

I am very happy with my Koala Sofa Bed purchase. I had a room with a small access and was in trouble with most nice sofa beds as they weren’t going to fit. Koala perfect as I could put it together in the room. Easy assembly. Great to sleep on so comfy as a couch as well. I am very pleased.

Purchased in June 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for A$1,500.00.