Ergohuman V2 Plus Deluxe

Ergohuman V2 Plus Deluxe

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ergohuman V2 Plus Deluxe? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Gaela and Russell
Gaela and RussellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It's not perfect but it's pretty good

Like most home-office based workers, I spend a lot of time sitting in a desk chair and I've had a lot of them over the years and they have mostly been either not very durable or uncomfortable.

This is the first one that doesn't leave me aching 'somewhere' after a few hours and although it's not quite as adjustable as I'd like it's still way in front of anything else I've had and after 4 years of use it still looks and feels like new.

We like it enough that we ended up buying another one for the second study desk.

Purchased in November 2016 at Interior Secrets Online store for $750.00.

Jonathan
JonathanSydney, NSW

Best chair I've owned

Yes it supports you and is also very comfortable very happy with this chair had it for about 5 years only thing my daughter was teething and bit the hand rest, but I will keep it for another 10 years I think.

Purchased in January 2016.

Other Office Chairs

Tom
TomHobart, TAS

no problems at all

I have had this chair for 3 years, and it has shown no real wear or tear at all. I work from home, so I use the chair 14+ hours every day. Over the years I have tried many chairs over the years, and this one has been the best by far.

Steven Groves
Steven GrovesSydney, NSW

This chair is awesome

I am work in a office. And my job timing is very long. Most of my time spend in office. So due to long hours of office work, i was facing back pain issue. I have changed many chairs due to my back problem. But when i used Ergohuman High Back Swivel<a href="https://worldwidebestofficechairs.com/"> Chair</a> in office then my back pain suddenly decrease. And now i am using Ergohuman High Back Swivel Chair from last 3 years. This chair is awesome. I must say that this is a best office chair.

Purchased in January 2017 for $699.00.

Office Chairs

Find out how Ergohuman V2 Plus Deluxe compares to other Office Chairs

shaunms
shaunmsHunter Region, NSW

Relieve me from my work from home back pain