Ergohuman V2 Plus Deluxe

Ergohuman V2 Plus Deluxe

4.1

7 reviews · Statistics

71%14%14%
See the Best Office Chairs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

gaz
gaz

Great at the start - though degrades noticeably over a few years

Thoughts when i bought it? Great, comfy, reasonably priced and lots of adjustable parts

After owning it for almost 3 years (noting the warranty is about this) it is noticeably getting very worn. A number of bolted screws have snapped and are irretrievable from their screw holes. The chair groans a lot when moving it around and rocks around due to not being secured anymore.

i know a few other people who bought the chair around the same time and these issues are almost universal (i'd say our weights vary between 80kg-100kg) - bit disappointing given from the description i was suspecting the chair would last 5-7 years before showing signs of ware.

Ultimately, will not be buying this brand again Show details

Normal Person
Normal PersonNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Gaela and Russell
Gaela and RussellVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC81 posts

It's not perfect but it's pretty good

Like most home-office based workers, I spend a lot of time sitting in a desk chair and I've had a lot of them over the years and they have mostly been either not very durable or uncomfortable.

This is the first one that doesn't leave me aching 'somewhere' after a few hours and although it's not quite as adjustable as I'd like it's still way in front of anything else I've had and after 4 years of use it still looks and feels like new.

We like it enough that we ended up buying another one for the second study desk. Show details

Jonathan
JonathanNSWSydney, NSW

Best chair I've owned

Yes it supports you and is also very comfortable very happy with this chair had it for about 5 years only thing my daughter was teething and bit the hand rest, but I will keep it for another 10 years I think.  Show details
Tom
TomTASHobart, TAS5 posts

no problems at all

I have had this chair for 3 years, and it has shown no real wear or tear at all. I work from home, so I use the chair 14+ hours every day. Over the years I have tried many chairs over the years, and this one has been the best by far.
Steven Groves
Steven GrovesNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

This chair is awesome

I am work in a office. And my job timing is very long. Most of my time spend in office. So due to long hours of office work, i was facing back pain issue. I have changed many chairs due to my back problem. But when i used Ergohuman High Back Swivel<a href="https://worldwidebestofficechairs.com/"> Chair</a> in office then my back pain suddenly decrease. And now i am using Ergohuman High Back Swivel Chair from last 3 years. This chair is awesome. I must say that this is a best office chair. Show details
shaunms