3ErgoTune Supreme Office Chair

87 reviews · Statistics

76% · 6620 · 23%
Breathable fabric
Ergonomic
Brand Manager for ErgoTune? Claim your listing.
See the Best Office Chairs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kim
Kim

Kamal
Kamal

Look past the fancy marketing & you'll see a $100 Officeworks chair being upsold

Don't get lured in by the fancy marketing or "generous" return policy.
I fell for the trap and when I realised that I had been sold a lemon, my attempts to return the product were swiftly denied based on cleverly designed exclusions.

The marketing strategy is further strengthened by the lucrative incentives provided for "positive reviews".
If you are purchasing this product, make sure you read & understand the returns policy thoroughly.
Be careful to not deviate even in the slightest, because they'll look for every reason under the sun to refuse your return request.

Dean L.
Dean L.

Sit in it first / Be skinny

Order & delivery process were fantastic; build instructions were clear; but the chair itself is a real let down. I'm a big tall guy and the seat edges cut into my hips/thighs, and my butt touches down on the mechanism beneath the seat (i.e. it's to soft or I'm to heavy). Height adjustment is finicky, which in turn makes the attached lumbar support and headrest hard to use as they need adjustment every damn time I use the chair. Arm rests don't lock into place. I wouldn't recommend this chair to family or friends. Show details
Ernst
ErnstWAPerth, WA

New chair

I am impressed with the chair, excellent features and best comfort! Better than Henry Miller and others!
Rajesh K.
Rajesh K.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High on Marketing, Low on Quality and Customer Satisfaction

Our experience with the Supreme Chairs we purchased a year ago has been disappointing. The overall quality is considerably low, inferior even to the $100 chairs available at Officeworks in Australia.

Attempts to return these poor-quality chairs were thwarted by ineffective customer service, with generic responses from sales@au.ergotune.com and no action taken. The chairs are now unusable, left to collect dust in a corner of our office.

In short, look past the impressive marketing of the Supreme Chairs. The product and customer service both leave much to be desired. Buyer beware.

Pete  Sydney  NSW
Pete Sydney NSWNSWSydney, NSW

Simply brilliant

After only a few days since delivery, I can honestly say that the ErgoTune Supreme lives up to all of the promotional advertising and the positive YouTube reviews. I don't understand any negative reviews.
With its extensive adjustments, one can tailor it for body size and shape to provide the absolute correct support. My lower back is already thankful. I have a rolltop desk with a high desk surface and the chair adjusts perfectly for it, both in seat height and the superb height adjustable arm rests.
The careful packaging, excellent instructions and total ease of assembly shows the considerable forethought that has gone into the whole design.
I highly recommend this chair. It's a very worthwhile investment with a 12 year warranty. Show details
Keith
KeithVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg
Greg

Yes it's worth the money

I bought this chair after looking at a lot of reviews. I found YouTube provided me with accurate information. The selling point to me is how many points of adjustment there are. It's the best office chair I have ever tried. I have a bad back and I have found this chair supports it very well and makes me sit up straight. The forward and back seat adjustment is also a winner. Yes, the mesh is comfortable to sit in all day.
ricky
ricky
  Fair Incentive

Scam company

Wouldn't trust anything these guys say. Don't follow through on their 21 day refund policy, lie about the normal price when they have "sales" to make it seem like they're giving you a good deal. They also offer incentives for reviews so you can't even trust the reviews you read for this product Show details
josephbojilov
josephbojilov2 posts

THIS IS SCAM! DONT BUY IT!

Low quality expensive chair, broke down after 6 months. Now the chair is completely useless. Show details
Kevin
KevinVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

to exchange a purchased ErgoTune chair for a right size of it

It's impossible. I know that because I've already asked it, and NorthDay has denied it. What a awful service it is. The company exists for just itself. It is not trustable. We should be very careful before we buy any of NorthDay's products. I'll never buy anything from NorthDay again. Show details
Luis
LuisSydney2 posts

THIS IS SCAM! DONT BUY IT!

Bad quality chair, cam full of scratches and crooked, asked a replacement, they refused, asked 21 money back guaranteed they refused, now I'm stack with a chair that makes my back really bad. Show details
Claire E.
Claire E.2 posts

Belinda C.
Belinda C.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic chair

I am so happy I did my research and found this chair, it will be the best for my job as I sit for hours at my desk
Quality built product, helpful staff
I highly recommend it Show details
Nick
NickSydney15 posts

Not worth the money

This is a cheaply made chair with okdesign. It is frustraing as it could be so much better if it was better (much better) quality. Trying to adjust this chair is a nightmare, the mesh is annoying and starts top look frayed almost immediatley, . You are better off speinding a bit more on somehting like a steelcase. Show details

No questions yet

Features:

• The ErgoTune Supreme Office Chair is designed for those who spend hours at a time in a chair.
  • DuraWeave™ hybrid mesh allows for ventilation, so you stay sweat-free in hotter months.
  • It has 11 adjustment points to fit your body's contours.
  • The office chair is suited to a range of body types (between 150 to 190cm in height and weighing under 150kg).
  • It's advertised as being built to last over 12 years.
  • You can buy this product in Coral Red, Aqua Blue, or Charcoal Black.

What have reviewers thought about the ErgoTune Supreme Office Chair so far?

Most reviewers left positive feedback for this chair. This included praise for its durable and breathable fabric as well as praise for how adjustable the different components were, which made it ergonomic.

Those who left negative or neutral feedback said that their chair was delivered well outside the delivery timeframe provided.

CategoryOffice Chairs