100% · 50%
Brand Manager for Especially for Baby? Claim your listing.

yowie
yowie4 posts

I discovered these wipes at ToysRus on a special. With a little one who had very sensitive skin I found all others on the market gave him horrid rash(with exception to Curash but they are more expensive). They are comparable to Curash with thickness & moisture but dont cling together the way most others do. Hate it when you want 1 but get a long line of many! Am now using them with my third child, wouldnt bother with anything else. Highly recomended.
They are cheap, especially when on special & are great on baby's skin even ones with sensitive skin. They are thick enough & moist enough to do the job, some cheaper brands are too thin or dry.
mybubba
mybubba21 posts

Good

The quality of these wipes are not bad at all. I actually prefer using these than Huggies. They are a little thicker than Aldi's baby wipes and a little but more expensive than Aldi. I didn't like the scent but love the reseal tab and the little pillows on the wipes which makes cleaning poo off the bum a breeze. They are not too wet nor too dry. They are also quite strong but soft at the same time.
Thickness and the embossed pillows for cushioning and effective cleaning
Only available at Toys R Us. Not that cheap
sarahbelle
sarahbelleWA, 60285 posts

I really like these wipes. They are still thick like the more expensive wipes. They are cheap (especially when you get them on special). I find them easy to get out as some of the other wipes are joined so it is difficult to get one or 2 out with a wriggling baby. They also have a pleasant smell and I was able to use them on my son who had extremely sensative skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
They are cheap and just as thick as the more expensive brands.
You can only buy them at toys r us
b1111
b111110 posts

I have only used these wipes as a friend recommended them to me while I was pregnant. I would not use any other wipe as these are so cheap for the quantity you get and they are great for sensitve babies skin.
Great value for money. I have only used the unscented wipes and they are soft and thick, everything you wnat in a baby wupe.
they can only be purchased at babies r us
Alisondenise79
Alisondenise795 posts

I always used huggies wipes and got sick of the smell of them and need a change. I thought I’d try these as they were well priced. I was worried they wouldn’t be as good as huggies as they were considerably cheaper and I didn’t want to buy six packets and them be duds, but I love them. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering and they are thick and wipe up all the goo.
I really like these wipes and so does my baby’s behind. They are soft and gentle on his skin. Most importantly they are thick and moist and do the job. Well priced and seem to last forever as I buy them in a “six pack”.