Esprit Expander 220 Home Gym

Esprit Expander 220 Home Gym Questions & Answers

13 questions from our users

Valerie

Valerieasked

Looking for an assembly manual - can anyone help please?

Osman

Osmanasked

how can i contact espirit

frank r.

frank r.asked

What are the dimensions

E.Kelei

E.Keleiasked

How do we put the weight on??

Susan J.

Susan J.asked

I'm looking for the two bars that hold the weights in place

Michelle B

Michelle Basked

Hello, I need 3 cables for my Espirit Expander 220 , where supplies them? thank you
Michelle

Hi Michelle,
You're best off going directly to Ebay. Just put the model number etc., in and hope for the best!!
Cheers

Dave R.asked

Hello ,
i brought this Expander 220 gym second hand , dismantled to transport in my car last night ,...but now am having trouble sorting out cables and pulleys ...hmmmm .. please send me a picture of side view of machine please.
my email is gohardgofast2012@hotmail.com
Thank You so much.
David Richardson,

Eddy
Eddy

I'll have a look when I get home later today

NBL

NBLasked

trying to find parts for expander 220 they were under BFE warranty .not anymore tnx

Dave R.

someone PLEASE send me assembly picture please..omg brought this gym ..had to dismantle to get in my car ..now dont know where and what cables go where? helpppp.
my email is gohardgofast2012@hotmail.com

Billbie11

Billbie11asked

Where can I get an instruction manual for this home gym? tried every where

David

Davidasked

G-day my name is dave and I have obtained one of these machines and I was wondering what exercises I should do (useing this machine) to build my ,arms,chest,back

Michelle W

Sorry David, I haven't got the machine anymore so I don't have the instructions for the exercises. May I suggest going to a gym for a free consultation and getting their exercises.
Michelle

Miss Marpleasked

My question is the same as above. I need an instruction manual. Is there someway a manual could be posted? I cannot find one online. Or perhaps someone knows the manufacturer's website/contact details. Thanks, Sue.

Michelle W

Ask AMART. They may have some info on website's etc.That is where I bought it from. Michelle

Lynette

Lynetteasked

how do I put it together, I need a picture to see where all the pulley ropes go. The picture on the website isn't clear enough

Michelle W

You definitely need the instruction booklet. This should be with the Gym when you buy it.
If you haven't yet bought an Espirt Expander 220 Home Gym yet mine is still for sale with the instruction booklet!!

Miss Marple

I got hold of the manual by emailing the seller at http://www.bfe.net.au. I have a copy but don't know how to get it to you!

Richardm1985
Richardm1985

@Miss Marple I tried contacting rebel and the website is no longer available (bfe). Could I please contact you on Facebook to get a copy? Thank you

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

I bought a second hand 220 but no manual or instructions for exercises. Anyone know where i can get one? Thanks Rhonda