Euky Bear Sniffly Nose Inhalant

Euky Bear Sniffly Nose Inhalant

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euky Bear

Great for flu season !

I use the Euky inhalant in my vspouriser and it works wonders during flu season . When my kids have runny noses or chesty coughs, I use it in their rooms and it really helps relieve symptoms and relax my kids and they get a better nights sleep. Its a must have

skivvy01
    skivvy01WA, 6162

We use this inhalant in our Vicks vaporiser and it is great. Our sons room has high ceilings and the vaporiser steam and scent could easily get trapped up high but when I go into to check on him when he is sick and the vaporiser is on the room is filled with a steamy and beautiful Eucalyptus scent. It is a comforting and natural product, a great way to relieve sinus without having to use decongestants.
    This inhalant has a great smell and is effective for clearing sinus in a chesty bub. It is reasonably priced and cheaper than other brands. It is super easy to use.

simm_mee
    simm_meevic, 3020

I love this product and would highly recommend it to others., it doesnt leave residues in humidifiers and provides great relief for colds and stuffy noses. My kids tolerate the smell well, even if i have added too much to their steamer:)
    great smelling that isnt overpowering and cheaper than other inhalants (vicks) we have used for our humidifier. Doesnt leave a residue in the reservoir of our steamer. Readily available at pharmacys. Found it clears the kids sinuses up and leaves their room smelling devine for the day...kiddie safe lid and i have foudn 1 bottle lasts us through winter
    none...i love using it

Child Medications

Find out how Euky Bear Sniffly Nose Inhalant compares to other Child Medications

Megan D.
    Megan D.asked

I am using euky bear sniffley nose inhalant in my 4 months old room, it seems very strong. Could I have put too much in? Is this safe for him?

Customer ServiceEuky Bear

It's suitable for all ages but if you or bubs are finding it too strong you can definitely reduce the amount. Perhaps try a quarter or a half dose. You can also use just the warm steam, if you prefer, as this will still have a clearing effect. Kind Regards, The Euky Bear team.

Nat
    Natasked

Can the inhalant impact a breastfeeding mothers milk supply ie reduce milk supply?

Hi Nat
    No we've never heard of that happening and as far as we know there are no contraindications during pregnancy or breastfeeding. However always consult your GP if you have any concerns about your particular circumstances, or if symptoms persist. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Niki
    Nikiasked

Hi can this be used in humidifier instead of vapouriser ? If yes , what quantity for a 5month old babies room ?

I tried adding the 2 cup and it seemed very strong.

Hi Niki
    Unfortunately we can't comment on how this formula works in other units since it has not been tested in them. It's best to contact the manufacturer of your humidifier to check if this formula is suitable.
    Kind Regards, Euky Bear.