VerifiedMPN:EUC-CG8

4.5

Samantha C.
Samantha C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

How to use guide?

Great grill. Wish I could find a better user guide/recipes. I've down loaded the user manual but that doesn't give much information on how to use and cooking. Show details ·  2
Steve HaleyGordon 2906, ACT3 posts

Great size good value

After buying a breville multi grill and paying nearly $300 after six uses it blew up.
It seemed well made and a good size with two sets of grill plates including waffle plates.
It was replaced under warranty but haven’t used it since.
I purchased a spare Eurochef multi grill with more features and bigger than the Breville for less than half the price.
Now over 12 months old used dozens of times and no problems at all.
I’m looking at buying a Eurochef portable induction cooktop now love this brand.
Steve Show details ·  1
Non-Stick Quality
Kerry H.
Kerry H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome 4in1 multigrill

Love this multigrill. Just finding it hard to locate replacement flat plates as my daughter scratched the surface quite severely. Please advise! Show details ·  1
JILLTEE
JILLTEESouth East Queensland, QLD74 posts

Great Little Cooker

This a really handy little cooker, it has hot plates that are inter changable. Has flat plates, grill plates, and also waffle making plates. I have used it for bacon and eggs and grilling steak, it is very easy to use, and it a simple and easy machine to clean, which makes it even better for me...easy clean.. happy me..!!!... Show reply

Vikki M.
Vikki M.

I love my grill but there are no proper instructions on how to use it, ie what temperature and time to use for different things?

Blackjack

What are the main differences between Eurochef cg7 and Eurochef cg8.????
Please don't just say "thanks for review"... like above.... I'd like to buy now but I want to know what the difference is first. Thanks.

Blackjack

Thanks for answer,, I thought about it & hesitated because of price... I was about to buy,, got to end & the price went up.!! Added GST.... I cancelled the order,, getting too dear.

Sandy
Sandy

Can you cook without the preheat function? For times like pikelets when high temp is not required.

CategoryGrills and Sandwich Presses