VerifiedMPN:BT44
3.5

63% · 53 · 38%

davidSydney, NSW67 posts

Oven review

Very pleased with the oven fits perfectly on bench heats up quickly tested a roast great everyone enjoyed it the light goes all the time it is on 2 baking trays provided can't wait to use it again highly recommend this And not made china made in Turkey a quality product  Show details ·  1
Lorraine
LorraineAdelaide

Excellent second oven

We have just got the Euromaid BT44 as our other oven had a problem and it was Xmas, and we had 20 people for Xmas lunch. Really do not know how we would have coped without it. Cooked all the meats etc so well. Just love it. ,ovine looking Unit, and works so well.

Show details ·  1

Vince
VinceSydney2 posts

Euromaid   DM

Hi Vince, Sorry this has been your experience. Have you attempted to resolve this directly with us before posting a review? If not, wan we please grab your contact information so that we can discuss your concerns further?

Thanks and talk soon.

meadowbelle
meadowbellePerth13 posts

Robust Stainless Steel

This is a heavy model, just right for a permanent position in the kitchen or caravan. Spacious 50 litre fan-forced oven boasts 7 functions. I have tested this Euromaid beauty for three years and I rate it as excellent in performance and value. Cleans up easily. I originally purchased this portable oven as a quick replacement for my conventional upright stove after an element failed. This is less than half the price. The Euromaid BT44 is also handsome. I bake huge cakes and have always been delighted with the fast finish which turns out aromatic golden tops.

Show details ·  1

Tom
Tom10 posts

Warning: Dont buy

Had previous model, sadly the BT44 is not as good. Small hot plate will just boil water more like a simmer and keeps turning off, even when on permanently. Don't waste your money and buy a different model. Has stainless steel finish, that is much harder to clean as previous model was white enamel. but I can live with that, but not with hot plates not functioning properly.

Show details

sue
sue

Perfect

This is a great oven. We've had it about 6 months and are totally happy with it. The functions are good - it heats up quickly. It is easy to use, easy to clean and surprisingly spacious. We replaced our old (dead) oven with this unit, a reversagrill and a hotplate and we haven't missed having the conventional oven/stovetop at all. No electrician needed!

Show reply

Trudy
TrudySydney5 posts

Joe
JoeSydney40 posts

barb

I’m desperately wanting one of these Euromaid BT44 bench top ovens but can’t get one anywhere. Apparently they are no longer available. Does anyone know where I can get hold of one? The model they have out now is not as big as I would like and I have no interest in the hot plates on top. Can’t understand why they stopped making the bigger model.

david

I got mine from appliances online they where great try them regards david

barb

Thanks again David, really appreciate your response but, unfortunately they’re not available from them either. You’re right though, have purchased from them before and they are great. Will just have to keep searching. Best regards.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Barb, Thank you for reaching out to us, the model is no longer available so retailer will be running out of stock. I will reach out to your directly to get some additional information. Thanks

barb

Can someone please tell me where these bench top ovens are made. Are they still made in Turkey?

david

Yes still made in Turkey they are excellent cook things perfectly every time highly recommended regards david

barb

Thanks so much David, I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Barb, it looks like you already have the answer from David. If you have any more queries feel free to reach out to us again. Thanks

Sharee
Sharee

What are the internal cooking dimensions? Wanting as close to a full width/depth bench top oven as possible. Can i fit 12cup muffin trays or regular baking trays in this

Euromaid   DM

Hi Sharnee, Thank you for your question. We don't have the internal dimensions but it is a 50L capacity and large enough to fit the standard 12 cup muffin trays. Thanks

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens