Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

3.7

• Internal Layout
melc

melc

Great value, flexible interior options

I bought this Dishwasher 7 months ago but held off on reviewing it straight away as I wanted to see how it went. So far so good! It replaced a nearly 10 year old Dishlex and by comparison this Euromaid model had a very flexible interior layout which seems to fit more in. Wash quality is very good on all cycles. It seems to be a little bit fiddly if you cancel a cycle (if you chose wrong wash option for example) and try to switch to a different one. For me the customer service and support is important and I have not had to contact Euromaid so cannot comment on that side of things. The price point was excellent value. Very happy with the purchase so far.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for A$420.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Melc, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid dishwasher.

eden

eden

Bad quality

Bought the DR14W model. Looks and feels plastic/cheap. Fairly noisy but our lounge area is not close to the kitchen so we did not mind. only a few days after the warranty finished, the machine stopped working and when we rang the seller, they suggested to buy a new one. We expected the machine to last a bit longer that the warranty but obviously that is not the case. If you want a reliable decent machine, then this may not be the one to buy.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Eden, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Don't buy a euromaid dishwasher.

Don't EVER buy a Euromaid dishwasher. After weeks of trying to contact them, and finally getting through, they are most unhelpful and rude. We have had nothing but trouble with this machine days after warranty ran out.

Purchased in February 2018 for A$699.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Rojo, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent budget dishwasher

We paid $385 on special for this dishwasher as we were about to move home (and rent our current home), so was after a something on the cheaper end of the scale. We used this ourselves for a couple of weeks and overall it did essentially the same job as our $1000 LG machine, although a tiny bit noisy (which isn't an issue during the day) We would probably buy one for our own use if our current machine failed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$385.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid Dishwasher

It 'works' but its issues need to be worked around

Purchased in April 2017.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid we are sorry to hear about your experience, , can you please provide me you contact details and i will arrange for someone from our customer care team to call you thank you

Damon C.
Damon C.

Is this private?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, i have just sent you a private message for contact details thank you

alan willson

alan willsonHatton vale, queensland

not happy jan

just had a new Euromaid dishwasher installed. put it one after dinner last night 7pm woke up at 4.30am hearing a humming noise coming from the kitchen only to find the dishwasher had stopped after the first wash and did not drain or finish its cycle, guess we got a lemon. i wouldn't recommended this brand

Purchased in November 2019 for A$469.00.

Greg M.

Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Same problem as many others. Doesn't work after 3 months.

Purchased in July 2019.

Amanda

AmandaCanberra 2600, ACT

Didn't last. Terrible customer service. Almost 6 weeks to get fixed.

Worked alright until it stopped working.
Wasn't cleaning the best after only owning for 3 months. At the 4 month mark, it doesn't even turn on.
This is extremely frustrating.
It has now been 8 days without a dishwasher. Been told technician will come out in another 2 days and then contacts Euromaid to see what they want to do. With 5 children, this is really inconvenient.
All up it took 6 weeks to get the dishwasher repaired.
Was supposed to be repaired 2 weeks ago but either the repairer ordered the wrong part, or Euromaid sent the wrong part.
Will never buy a Euromaid again.
If it breaks again, I'm throwing it out. Not worth the stress and 6 weeks to be fixed.
Tried mediation before posting this, but Euromaid didn't give a crap.

Purchased in April 2019.

DJA

DJAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Buy

Good stainless steel DW for a bargain price of $579 from HN.

2 years manufacturer warranty. Did not buy the Product Care for additional $99 for another 2 years.

Cleans perfectly with no residue.

Had 8 fully loaded runs in the last 3 days with no issues except when I unknowingly put a few aluminum utensils for a run that lost its shine.

Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$579.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

hi,

thanks for the great review :)

Marnie

MarniePerth

Third issue in 18 months

First issue 6 months after purchasing - wouldn't drain. I was told to pull it out and try tilt it forward. Unfortunately, not an easy process as the our hoses have to be all disconnected as they are only just long enough to reach it plugged in. I paid for a handyman to come and assist as it was a 7 day wait for a technician. Tilting it forward did fix this.

Second issue today - wouldn't drain. Once again, I paid for a handyman to come out and assist. He checked all hoses. I thought this has fixed the issue as it seemed to work for the prewash cycle.

Just went to put a load of dishes in. Now humming once you turn the power on - a cycle hasn't even been selected.

Would I buy a Euromaid again - absolutely not.

Purchased in May 2017 at Appliances Online for A$445.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid
Deb O

Deb O

Not a reliable dishwasher

We recently bought a house which had a new Euromaid DR14S dishwasher installed. Each time we have used it there has been at least a couple of dishes that have not cleaned at all. We have tried various configurations and different wash cycles. Nothing works. These are bowls and plates not cooking dishes that aren't being cleaned. We never had this problem with our previous dishwasher. Will not consider buying this brand of appliance should we need to buy any in the future.

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Deb,
We are sorry to hear of you experience, could you provide us your contact information and we can have someone from our team assist you.

Festa1515

Festa1515Maitland NSW Australia

Solid dishwasher

Was looking a replacement dishwasher with the only 'must have' being a stainless steel front.
Long since stopped buying name brands and now go for cheapest with good reviews, this is one of them.
Sure it is missing little touches like a lift up rack on 1/2 the cutlery basket and a couple of other nice things but does it do the job, yes. Would I pay an extra $500 for the little niceties, nope screw that
Had it for a month now and it is a great washer, pretty quick too if you want it to be and does a good job.
Thoroughly recommend Appliances Online as well, great price and they take the old one away!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We're wrapped you love your dishwasher :)

dan45

dan45AU

Excellent for price

Bought one of these for my rental property. Excellent machine for price.
Looks good in the kitchen and excellent entry level machine. Beats hand washing any day.

Layout is good and Controls easy to use, would recommend for anyone who wants basic no frills dishwasher that works well.

Would recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Glad you love it Dan. The DR14S is one of our most popular models!

James DPerth, WA

Budget friendly price with top of the range performance

Was skeptical when looking at a $399 dishwasher from a brand i hadn't heard of. Was weighing up spending double on a westinghouse or asko or even a miele.
Honestly best decision i ever made, it's been 1 year now, its quieter than my previous asko. cleans better than any miele if had and is more efficient than most of the dishwashers on the market.

1 year of happy washing, would recommend

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you James, we appreciate you taking the time to post this review :-)

James D

3 year update and honestly is still going strong, yes there's the odd cycle where dishes may still be a little dirty but tbh for the money and the quality of washing i would happily buy one again.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to leave us an updated review, we are happy to hear you still love your Euromaid dishwasher :)

Luke K

Luke KBrisbane

Terrible, did not clean dishes from day one. No contact from Euromaid

We have owned this dishwasher for around 6 months and have never had it clean our dishes properly. Over 60% of dishes from each wash need to be re-washed or hand washed. Dishes always come out still dirty or covered in dirty residue. No difference on any of the wash settings or with different powders or tablets. I have tried to contact Euromaid via their website on three occasions over the last few months and have not had any return contact. Very dissapponted in the machine especially after all the good online reviews and particularly dissappointed in the service.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Luke, it is really concerning to hear of your experience. Particularly your attempts to contact us for a resolution. We have sent you a private message requesting some further information. Rest assured, we will get this resolved for you. Thanks.

Duchess..

Duchess..Brisbane

Euromaid V Smeg

Our Smeg dishwasher died after just two years but was going to cost more to repair than buy a new one . We bought a Euromaid as it was one of the cheaper ones on the market . I must say it out performs the smog . Is quieter and has a short program that still gets the dishes clean . The filter is very easy to remove and clean. we are very happy with this machine .

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Euromaid by KO ;)

Thanks for the great review, Duchess!!

Tina

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

I've had this dishwasher for about 2.5 years now. For the first 12 months she was little gem. Efficient, did the job required with a minimum of fuss. But now? Well I liken her to a belligerent teenager being forced to do her sisters washing up chores for no extra pocket money. She doesn't clean particularly carefully, is a bit slapdash about the whole thing really. And Mum has to wash many of the dishes by hand after she has 'finished'. Essentially this little Euromaidan needs an attitude readjustment.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Oh dear :( Tina, we would love to help with the 'adjustment'. Can you provide your contact information so we can assist you further? Thanks :)

Tina

Sure....is this the best forum for that? And thank you!!!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Tina, we have sent you a private message.

Adam

AdamNew South Wales, 2560

Great price and cleans really well

This dishwasher cost me half that of the last brand that I had, and it washes just as well. It has good racks to fit just about anything, and I really like how I can change the settings if I am using a table instead of powder. It's very quiet and everything comes out nice and clean, it also dries well.

Ruben R.Euromaid

We love reviews from our happy customers, thanks, Adam!

Noisey

Brand new just had it installed today and the thing is so bloody noisey, I see reviews saying it’s quiet but it’s quite the opposite. Biggest downfall of this product any chance it could be cause it’s brand new or is it just a faulty unit please respond thanks.

Kind regards

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Cody, it definitely sounds unusual. As you say, this model gets lots of reviews and the majority of them mention how quiet it is! Is it just the general operating noise of is it something more prominent? Thanks.

Lil K

Lil KBallarat

So quiet

Finally replaced our old noisy dishwasher. We had never purchased this brand before but we were pleasantly surprised. This dishwasher is Whisper quiet and provides a perfect clean every time. Can highly recommend Euromaid, will definitely replace other items in our kitchen with this brand. Value for money and stylish design

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Great to get your feedback. The DR series is hugely popular and great value! :)

Ian W-Pasked

DR14W (White)

How high is the freestanding dishwasher after the top is removed (if it can in fact be removed for under counter installation?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Ian W-P

Hi Rachel. Kogan is selling a Euromaid 600mm freestanding white dishwasher for $299. Unfortunately, they don't quote a model number. It is a 5 wash, 14 place setting if that gives you any clue of which model it is. It is 850mm high that is too high to fit under my counter top so my question is - can I take the top off the machine and if so how high would it be with the top removed?

Hope you can help

Ian Wight-Pickin

lisa
lisa

Once the top is removed will it fit into a 83.5cm Height cavity? What is the height when the top is removed please?

LegalEagle

LegalEagleasked

DR14S (Stainless)

I have the same issue as everyone else - machines does not fill, sits humming, you need to bring forward and empty it CONSTANTLY. What is the issue with this machine?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi LegalEagle, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Shell B.

Shell B.asked

DR14W (White)

Have had my dishwasher just under 2 years and it won’t power on
Someone please help

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Shell, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives