Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

• Internal Layout

CoralieSydney, NSW

Excellent dishwaster

I have had this dishwasher for over 2 years and it never misses a beat. I would never buy a so-called "top brand" one again. I recently bought a Euromaid clothers dryer and so far it is fantastic.

Hi Coralie, thank you for the feedback, Its great to see. Thanks

Had 3 years and just fixed first issue

Had mine for 3 years and today it stopped and started humming. Cleaned filter, pulled out and cleaned drain pipe and tipped out excess water. Works again, first time I’ve had an issue in 3 years and I’m not really one to rinse before I put stuff in, and I load it up to the max. I do clean the filter fairly regular tho.

Purchased in September 2017.

Matt

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

faulty appliance, unhelpful replies from customer service

same problem as everyone else, don't bother with the Euromaid brand,or others stocked by glendimplex.
3 months worth of use u'll get out of the dishwasher,then its off to the dump

Purchased in June 2020.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Matt, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Not good! :(

Dishes need to basically be completely clean before put in or they come out dirty/covered in residue. It’s really more work to wash, load and unpack dishwasher than to wash by hand! Racks and machine not very sturdy. It was cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Stay away

bought from appliances online around march 2019. Stopped working January 2020, now August 2020. still waiting for it to be operable! Since January: Electronic board replaced,waiting on new LEDs, but you can use it the repairer says.. no we can't, because inlet hose leaking AND machine doesn't heat water..... All with machine under warranty. Stay away from euromaid dishwasher! Had same brand washing machine for over 7 years though and is fine, go figure! Won't be risking euromaid again though

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

melc

melc

Great value, flexible interior options

I bought this Dishwasher 7 months ago but held off on reviewing it straight away as I wanted to see how it went. So far so good! It replaced a nearly 10 year old Dishlex and by comparison this Euromaid model had a very flexible interior layout which seems to fit more in. Wash quality is very good on all cycles. It seems to be a little bit fiddly if you cancel a cycle (if you chose wrong wash option for example) and try to switch to a different one. For me the customer service and support is important and I have not had to contact Euromaid so cannot comment on that side of things. The price point was excellent value. Very happy with the purchase so far.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $420.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Melc, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid dishwasher.

eden

eden

Bad quality

Bought the DR14W model. Looks and feels plastic/cheap. Fairly noisy but our lounge area is not close to the kitchen so we did not mind. only a few days after the warranty finished, the machine stopped working and when we rang the seller, they suggested to buy a new one. We expected the machine to last a bit longer that the warranty but obviously that is not the case. If you want a reliable decent machine, then this may not be the one to buy.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Eden, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

rojo

rojo

Don't buy a euromaid dishwasher.

Don't EVER buy a Euromaid dishwasher. After weeks of trying to contact them, and finally getting through, they are most unhelpful and rude. We have had nothing but trouble with this machine days after warranty ran out.

Purchased in February 2018 for $699.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Rojo, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent budget dishwasher

We paid $385 on special for this dishwasher as we were about to move home (and rent our current home), so was after a something on the cheaper end of the scale. We used this ourselves for a couple of weeks and overall it did essentially the same job as our $1000 LG machine, although a tiny bit noisy (which isn't an issue during the day) We would probably buy one for our own use if our current machine failed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $385.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid Dishwasher

Find out how Euromaid DR14S / DR14W compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

It 'works' but its issues need to be worked around

Purchased in April 2017.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid we are sorry to hear about your experience, , can you please provide me you contact details and i will arrange for someone from our customer care team to call you thank you

Damon C.
Damon C.

Is this private?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, i have just sent you a private message for contact details thank you

alan willson

alan willsonHatton vale, queensland

not happy jan

just had a new Euromaid dishwasher installed. put it one after dinner last night 7pm woke up at 4.30am hearing a humming noise coming from the kitchen only to find the dishwasher had stopped after the first wash and did not drain or finish its cycle, guess we got a lemon. i wouldn't recommended this brand

Purchased in November 2019 for $469.00.

Greg M.

Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Same problem as many others. Doesn't work after 3 months.

Purchased in July 2019.

Amanda

AmandaCanberra 2600, ACT

Didn't last. Terrible customer service. Almost 6 weeks to get fixed.

Worked alright until it stopped working.
Wasn't cleaning the best after only owning for 3 months. At the 4 month mark, it doesn't even turn on.
This is extremely frustrating.
It has now been 8 days without a dishwasher. Been told technician will come out in another 2 days and then contacts Euromaid to see what they want to do. With 5 children, this is really inconvenient.
All up it took 6 weeks to get the dishwasher repaired.
Was supposed to be repaired 2 weeks ago but either the repairer ordered the wrong part, or Euromaid sent the wrong part.
Will never buy a Euromaid again.
If it breaks again, I'm throwing it out. Not worth the stress and 6 weeks to be fixed.
Tried mediation before posting this, but Euromaid didn't give a crap.

Purchased in April 2019.

DJA

DJAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Buy

Good stainless steel DW for a bargain price of $579 from HN.

2 years manufacturer warranty. Did not buy the Product Care for additional $99 for another 2 years.

Cleans perfectly with no residue.

Had 8 fully loaded runs in the last 3 days with no issues except when I unknowingly put a few aluminum utensils for a run that lost its shine.

Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $579.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

hi,

thanks for the great review :)

Marnie

MarniePerth

Third issue in 18 months

First issue 6 months after purchasing - wouldn't drain. I was told to pull it out and try tilt it forward. Unfortunately, not an easy process as the our hoses have to be all disconnected as they are only just long enough to reach it plugged in. I paid for a handyman to come and assist as it was a 7 day wait for a technician. Tilting it forward did fix this.

Second issue today - wouldn't drain. Once again, I paid for a handyman to come out and assist. He checked all hoses. I thought this has fixed the issue as it seemed to work for the prewash cycle.

Just went to put a load of dishes in. Now humming once you turn the power on - a cycle hasn't even been selected.

Would I buy a Euromaid again - absolutely not.

Purchased in May 2017 at Appliances Online for $445.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Deb O

Deb O

Not a reliable dishwasher

We recently bought a house which had a new Euromaid DR14S dishwasher installed. Each time we have used it there has been at least a couple of dishes that have not cleaned at all. We have tried various configurations and different wash cycles. Nothing works. These are bowls and plates not cooking dishes that aren't being cleaned. We never had this problem with our previous dishwasher. Will not consider buying this brand of appliance should we need to buy any in the future.

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Deb,
We are sorry to hear of you experience, could you provide us your contact information and we can have someone from our team assist you.

Festa1515

Festa1515Maitland NSW Australia

Solid dishwasher

Was looking a replacement dishwasher with the only 'must have' being a stainless steel front.
Long since stopped buying name brands and now go for cheapest with good reviews, this is one of them.
Sure it is missing little touches like a lift up rack on 1/2 the cutlery basket and a couple of other nice things but does it do the job, yes. Would I pay an extra $500 for the little niceties, nope screw that
Had it for a month now and it is a great washer, pretty quick too if you want it to be and does a good job.
Thoroughly recommend Appliances Online as well, great price and they take the old one away!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We're wrapped you love your dishwasher :)

dan45

dan45AU

Excellent for price

Bought one of these for my rental property. Excellent machine for price.
Looks good in the kitchen and excellent entry level machine. Beats hand washing any day.

Layout is good and Controls easy to use, would recommend for anyone who wants basic no frills dishwasher that works well.

Would recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Glad you love it Dan. The DR14S is one of our most popular models!

James DPerth, WA

Budget friendly price with top of the range performance

Was skeptical when looking at a $399 dishwasher from a brand i hadn't heard of. Was weighing up spending double on a westinghouse or asko or even a miele.
Honestly best decision i ever made, it's been 1 year now, its quieter than my previous asko. cleans better than any miele if had and is more efficient than most of the dishwashers on the market.

1 year of happy washing, would recommend

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you James, we appreciate you taking the time to post this review :-)

James D

3 year update and honestly is still going strong, yes there's the odd cycle where dishes may still be a little dirty but tbh for the money and the quality of washing i would happily buy one again.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to leave us an updated review, we are happy to hear you still love your Euromaid dishwasher :)

Luke K

Luke KBrisbane

Terrible, did not clean dishes from day one. No contact from Euromaid

We have owned this dishwasher for around 6 months and have never had it clean our dishes properly. Over 60% of dishes from each wash need to be re-washed or hand washed. Dishes always come out still dirty or covered in dirty residue. No difference on any of the wash settings or with different powders or tablets. I have tried to contact Euromaid via their website on three occasions over the last few months and have not had any return contact. Very dissapponted in the machine especially after all the good online reviews and particularly dissappointed in the service.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Luke, it is really concerning to hear of your experience. Particularly your attempts to contact us for a resolution. We have sent you a private message requesting some further information. Rest assured, we will get this resolved for you. Thanks.

Coogeemattasked

DR14S / DR14W

Hi. I just bought DRW14 second hand from a builder renovating an apartment. Only $50.
I’m running it now, empty, before disconnecting my 15 year old broken Miele. Has drained then filled and now washing. Tips so far is run with top quality tablets, rinse plates thoroughly, clean fitter regularly. Any other tips? Any tips on installing?Looks straightforward. Thanks. Matt

Coralie

It is best if you use it on the hottest setting as I noticed many reviews complaining of not drying completely. This will be eliminated if used on highest setting. Brilliant machine!

Coogeematt

Up and running. Ran it on quick 60 degree setting. Wow. Everything came out beautifully. Just as good as our broken Miele did. But the Miele was 15 years old. It seems this one couldn’t be older than 5 years since first manufacture based on date of reviews. My sister just told me she has the exact model. Bought in 2016. After her Bosch broke down. She decided to buy cheapest dishwasher she could find and now it’s the best dishwasher she has ever had. Has never needed a repair in 5 years. But then she has never had a Miele. I feel Bosch is not a good make to compare to.

Coogeematt

My sister says always make sure the rinse aid is filled for good results. It appears this model pops the tablet out in the first wash cycle. When the modern tablets are meant pop out after the initial first wash sequence in a cycle. So that the rinse aid ball I. Centre of tablets lasts through to later sequence. I’m thinking with this model you need to use tablets or powder with no rinse aid and keep rinse aid compartment topped up.

Ray asked

DR14S / DR14W

How do i changed the handle on dishwasher

Ray

No water going into dishwasher

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ray, If you like you can contact our customer care team on 180 444 357 and they would be able to assist you further. Thanks

Ian O

Ian Oasked

DR14S / DR14W

We have purchased a new dishwasher DR14W but it isn't drying the dishes, it is washing and draining but the dishes are still wet.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $749.00$769.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Consumption15.4 L/wash15.4 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level54 db54 db
Number of Programs55
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual