Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)
Listing monitored by Euromaid

• Internal Layout
CoralieSydney, NSW

Excellent dishwaster

I have had this dishwasher for over 2 years and it never misses a beat. I would never buy a so-called "top brand" one again. I recently bought a Euromaid clothers dryer and so far it is fantastic.

Hi Coralie, thank you for the feedback, Its great to see. Thanks

Had 3 years and just fixed first issue

Had mine for 3 years and today it stopped and started humming. Cleaned filter, pulled out and cleaned drain pipe and tipped out excess water. Works again, first time I’ve had an issue in 3 years and I’m not really one to rinse before I put stuff in, and I load it up to the max. I do clean the filter fairly regular tho.

Purchased in September 2017.

Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

faulty appliance, unhelpful replies from customer service

same problem as everyone else, don't bother with the Euromaid brand,or others stocked by glendimplex.
3 months worth of use u'll get out of the dishwasher,then its off to the dump

Purchased in June 2020.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Matt, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Not good! :(

Dishes need to basically be completely clean before put in or they come out dirty/covered in residue. It’s really more work to wash, load and unpack dishwasher than to wash by hand! Racks and machine not very sturdy. It was cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Stay away

bought from appliances online around march 2019. Stopped working January 2020, now August 2020. still waiting for it to be operable! Since January: Electronic board replaced,waiting on new LEDs, but you can use it the repairer says.. no we can't, because inlet hose leaking AND machine doesn't heat water..... All with machine under warranty. Stay away from euromaid dishwasher! Had same brand washing machine for over 7 years though and is fine, go figure! Won't be risking euromaid again though

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
melc
melc

Great value, flexible interior options

I bought this Dishwasher 7 months ago but held off on reviewing it straight away as I wanted to see how it went. So far so good! It replaced a nearly 10 year old Dishlex and by comparison this Euromaid model had a very flexible interior layout which seems to fit more in. Wash quality is very good on all cycles. It seems to be a little bit fiddly if you cancel a cycle (if you chose wrong wash option for example) and try to switch to a different one. For me the customer service and support is important and I have not had to contact Euromaid so cannot comment on that side of things. The price point was excellent value. Very happy with the purchase so far.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $420.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Melc, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid dishwasher.

eden
eden

Bad quality

Bought the DR14W model. Looks and feels plastic/cheap. Fairly noisy but our lounge area is not close to the kitchen so we did not mind. only a few days after the warranty finished, the machine stopped working and when we rang the seller, they suggested to buy a new one. We expected the machine to last a bit longer that the warranty but obviously that is not the case. If you want a reliable decent machine, then this may not be the one to buy.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Eden, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

rojo
rojo

Don't buy a euromaid dishwasher.

Don't EVER buy a Euromaid dishwasher. After weeks of trying to contact them, and finally getting through, they are most unhelpful and rude. We have had nothing but trouble with this machine days after warranty ran out.

Purchased in February 2018 for $699.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Rojo, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Mark B.
Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent budget dishwasher

We paid $385 on special for this dishwasher as we were about to move home (and rent our current home), so was after a something on the cheaper end of the scale. We used this ourselves for a couple of weeks and overall it did essentially the same job as our $1000 LG machine, although a tiny bit noisy (which isn't an issue during the day) We would probably buy one for our own use if our current machine failed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $385.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid Dishwasher

Find out how Euromaid DR14S / DR14W compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

It 'works' but its issues need to be worked around

Purchased in April 2017.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid we are sorry to hear about your experience, , can you please provide me you contact details and i will arrange for someone from our customer care team to call you thank you

Damon C.
Damon C.

Is this private?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, i have just sent you a private message for contact details thank you

alan willson
alan willsonHatton vale, queensland

not happy jan

just had a new Euromaid dishwasher installed. put it one after dinner last night 7pm woke up at 4.30am hearing a humming noise coming from the kitchen only to find the dishwasher had stopped after the first wash and did not drain or finish its cycle, guess we got a lemon. i wouldn't recommended this brand

Purchased in November 2019 for $469.00.

Greg M.
Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Same problem as many others. Doesn't work after 3 months.

Purchased in July 2019.

Amanda
AmandaCanberra 2600, ACT

Didn't last. Terrible customer service. Almost 6 weeks to get fixed.

Worked alright until it stopped working.
Wasn't cleaning the best after only owning for 3 months. At the 4 month mark, it doesn't even turn on.
This is extremely frustrating.
It has now been 8 days without a dishwasher. Been told technician will come out in another 2 days and then contacts Euromaid to see what they want to do. With 5 children, this is really inconvenient.
All up it took 6 weeks to get the dishwasher repaired.
Was supposed to be repaired 2 weeks ago but either the repairer ordered the wrong part, or Euromaid sent the wrong part.
Will never buy a Euromaid again.
If it breaks again, I'm throwing it out. Not worth the stress and 6 weeks to be fixed.
Tried mediation before posting this, but Euromaid didn't give a crap.

Purchased in April 2019.

DJA
DJAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Buy

Good stainless steel DW for a bargain price of $579 from HN.

2 years manufacturer warranty. Did not buy the Product Care for additional $99 for another 2 years.

Cleans perfectly with no residue.

Had 8 fully loaded runs in the last 3 days with no issues except when I unknowingly put a few aluminum utensils for a run that lost its shine.

Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $579.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

hi,

thanks for the great review :)

Marnie
MarniePerth

Third issue in 18 months

First issue 6 months after purchasing - wouldn't drain. I was told to pull it out and try tilt it forward. Unfortunately, not an easy process as the our hoses have to be all disconnected as they are only just long enough to reach it plugged in. I paid for a handyman to come and assist as it was a 7 day wait for a technician. Tilting it forward did fix this.

Second issue today - wouldn't drain. Once again, I paid for a handyman to come out and assist. He checked all hoses. I thought this has fixed the issue as it seemed to work for the prewash cycle.

Just went to put a load of dishes in. Now humming once you turn the power on - a cycle hasn't even been selected.

Would I buy a Euromaid again - absolutely not.

Purchased in May 2017 at Appliances Online for $445.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Read more reviews - page 2

John
Johnasked
DR14S / DR14W

Hi, I have used my Euromaid dishwasher for the first time today. It will not drain, instead, the 'on pause' light is flashing and it is making a buzzing noise. This can onIy be stopped by turning off the power. I have checked the filter and the drainage pipe with no result. The dishwasher has also leaked. How should I proceed?
Thanks, John

Coralie

Sorry John. I have not experienced this problem. Sounds like you need a mechanic.??

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi John, Thank you for your question. Normally the below are the reasons for this and the steps taken:
- Filters are clogged. >>> Check if the filter system is clean.
- Discharge hose is clogged/blocked. >>> Check the discharge hose. If necessary, remove the discharge hose, clear the blockage.
It seems that you have already done this, if the problem persist please contact our service team for assistance. Thanks

Jacky G.
Jacky G.

I have the exact same problem. Brand new machine, and not working

Coogeemattasked
DR14S / DR14W

Hi. I just bought DRW14 second hand from a builder renovating an apartment. Only $50.
I’m running it now, empty, before disconnecting my 15 year old broken Miele. Has drained then filled and now washing. Tips so far is run with top quality tablets, rinse plates thoroughly, clean fitter regularly. Any other tips? Any tips on installing?Looks straightforward. Thanks. Matt

Coralie

It is best if you use it on the hottest setting as I noticed many reviews complaining of not drying completely. This will be eliminated if used on highest setting. Brilliant machine!

Coogeematt

Up and running. Ran it on quick 60 degree setting. Wow. Everything came out beautifully. Just as good as our broken Miele did. But the Miele was 15 years old. It seems this one couldn’t be older than 5 years since first manufacture based on date of reviews. My sister just told me she has the exact model. Bought in 2016. After her Bosch broke down. She decided to buy cheapest dishwasher she could find and now it’s the best dishwasher she has ever had. Has never needed a repair in 5 years. But then she has never had a Miele. I feel Bosch is not a good make to compare to.

Coogeematt

My sister says always make sure the rinse aid is filled for good results. It appears this model pops the tablet out in the first wash cycle. When the modern tablets are meant pop out after the initial first wash sequence in a cycle. So that the rinse aid ball I. Centre of tablets lasts through to later sequence. I’m thinking with this model you need to use tablets or powder with no rinse aid and keep rinse aid compartment topped up.

Ray asked
DR14S / DR14W

How do i changed the handle on dishwasher

Ray

No water going into dishwasher

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ray, If you like you can contact our customer care team on 180 444 357 and they would be able to assist you further. Thanks

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $749.00$769.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Consumption15.4 L/wash15.4 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level54 db54 db
Number of Programs55
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite