Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

DR14S (Stainless) and DR14W (White)

Good Buy

Good stainless steel DW for a bargain price of $579 from HN.

2 years manufacturer warranty. Did not buy the Product Care for additional $99 for another 2 years.

Cleans perfectly with no residue.

Had 8 fully loaded runs in the last 3 days with no issues except when I unknowingly put a few aluminum utensils for a run that lost its shine.

Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $579.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
hi, thanks for the great review :)

Third issue in 18 months

First issue 6 months after purchasing - wouldn't drain. I was told to pull it out and try tilt it forward. Unfortunately, not an easy process as the our hoses have to be all disconnected as they are only just long enough to reach it plugged in. I paid for a handyman to come and assist as it was a 7 day wait for a technician. Tilting it forward did fix this.

Second issue today - wouldn't drain. Once again, I paid for a handyman to come out and assist. He checked all hoses. I thought this has fixed the issue as it seemed to work for the prewash cycle.

Just went to put a load of dishes in. Now humming once you turn the power on - a cycle hasn't even been selected.

Would I buy a Euromaid again - absolutely not.

Purchased in May 2017 at Appliances Online for $445.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Hi Marnie, sorry to hear about the draining issue you have had. Can you please message us your details so we can contact you thanks

Not a reliable dishwasher

We recently bought a house which had a new Euromaid DR14S dishwasher installed. Each time we have used it there has been at least a couple of dishes that have not cleaned at all. We have tried various configurations and different wash cycles. Nothing works. These are bowls and plates not cooking dishes that aren't being cleaned. We never had this problem with our previous dishwasher. Will not consider buying this brand of appliance should we need to buy any in the future.

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Deb, We are sorry to hear of you experience, could you provide us your contact information and we can have someone from our team assist you. Thanks

Solid dishwasher

Was looking a replacement dishwasher with the only 'must have' being a stainless steel front.
Long since stopped buying name brands and now go for cheapest with good reviews, this is one of them.
Sure it is missing little touches like a lift up rack on 1/2 the cutlery basket and a couple of other nice things but does it do the job, yes. Would I pay an extra $500 for the little niceties, nope screw that
Had it for a month now and it is a great washer, pretty quick too if you want it to be and does a good job.
Thoroughly recommend Appliances Online as well, great price and they take the old one away!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Thanks so much for the awesome review. We're wrapped you love your dishwasher :)

Excellent for price

Bought one of these for my rental property. Excellent machine for price.
Looks good in the kitchen and excellent entry level machine. Beats hand washing any day.

Layout is good and Controls easy to use, would recommend for anyone who wants basic no frills dishwasher that works well.

Would recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Glad you love it Dan. The DR14S is one of our most popular models!

Budget friendly price with top of the range performance

Was skeptical when looking at a $399 dishwasher from a brand i hadn't heard of. Was weighing up spending double on a westinghouse or asko or even a miele.
Honestly best decision i ever made, it's been 1 year now, its quieter than my previous asko. cleans better than any miele if had and is more efficient than most of the dishwashers on the market.

1 year of happy washing, would recommend

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Thank you James, we appreciate you taking the time to post this review :-)

Terrible, did not clean dishes from day one. No contact from Euromaid

We have owned this dishwasher for around 6 months and have never had it clean our dishes properly. Over 60% of dishes from each wash need to be re-washed or hand washed. Dishes always come out still dirty or covered in dirty residue. No difference on any of the wash settings or with different powders or tablets. I have tried to contact Euromaid via their website on three occasions over the last few months and have not had any return contact. Very dissapponted in the machine especially after all the good online reviews and particularly dissappointed in the service.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi Luke, it is really concerning to hear of your experience. Particularly your attempts to contact us for a resolution. We have sent you a private message requesting some further information. Rest assured, we will get this resolved for you. Thanks.

Euromaid V Smeg

Our Smeg dishwasher died after just two years but was going to cost more to repair than buy a new one . We bought a Euromaid as it was one of the cheaper ones on the market . I must say it out performs the smog . Is quieter and has a short program that still gets the dishes clean . The filter is very easy to remove and clean. we are very happy with this machine .

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Euromaid by KO ;) Thanks for the great review, Duchess!!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

I've had this dishwasher for about 2.5 years now. For the first 12 months she was little gem. Efficient, did the job required with a minimum of fuss. But now? Well I liken her to a belligerent teenager being forced to do her sisters washing up chores for no extra pocket money. She doesn't clean particularly carefully, is a bit slapdash about the whole thing really. And Mum has to wash many of the dishes by hand after she has 'finished'. Essentially this little Euromaidan needs an attitude readjustment.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Oh dear :( Tina, we would love to help with the 'adjustment'. Can you provide your contact information so we can assist you further? Thanks :)Sure....is this the best forum for that? And thank you!!!Hi Tina, we have sent you a private message.

Great price and cleans really well

This dishwasher cost me half that of the last brand that I had, and it washes just as well. It has good racks to fit just about anything, and I really like how I can change the settings if I am using a table instead of powder. It's very quiet and everything comes out nice and clean, it also dries well.

We love reviews from our happy customers, thanks, Adam!

Noisey

Brand new just had it installed today and the thing is so bloody noisey, I see reviews saying it’s quiet but it’s quite the opposite. Biggest downfall of this product any chance it could be cause it’s brand new or is it just a faulty unit please respond thanks.

Kind regards

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hey Cody, it definitely sounds unusual. As you say, this model gets lots of reviews and the majority of them mention how quiet it is! Is it just the general operating noise of is it something more prominent? Thanks.

So quiet

Finally replaced our old noisy dishwasher. We had never purchased this brand before but we were pleasantly surprised. This dishwasher is Whisper quiet and provides a perfect clean every time. Can highly recommend Euromaid, will definitely replace other items in our kitchen with this brand. Value for money and stylish design

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Great to get your feedback. The DR series is hugely popular and great value! :)

Reccomend

Can someone please reccomend a good dishwasher detergent or powder or tablets
as we have just purchased a new DS14S and haven't used it as of yet so unable to comment on whether I like it or not what brand does Euromaid reccomend I use in this model machine

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Loren, Congrats on the purchase! Your Euromaid will perform as specified with both powder and tablets. It really is down to your personal preference. Our Category Manager recommends Finish Powder. Thanks!

One of cheapest on market but works like a dream

I didn't have to sacrifice quality for price in this case. The machine is circa 18 months old and functions well. It is not too noisy.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Thanks for the review, Mark!

Good happy buyer

Bought yesterday from appliancesonline...not attended call on delivery time but they still patient and delivered next day by leaving delivery message...satisfied with delivery...no damage ..so for working great..clean dishes good...also there is sponge bottom to absorb excess water..enough wash programs..like the quick wash cycle...but looking old style...but happy with the purchase..

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Thanks, Taj! :)

Avoid - keeps breaking down

I strongly advise avoiding this machine. Save a little longer and buy from a more reputable brand. This machine keeps letting us down and it's a real pain making ourselves available for a technician each time. We are busy people with a family and we just don't have the time to keep waiting for technicians who ALWAYS have to visit twice as they never have the parts first time.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hi Tim, so sorry this has been your experience. It certainly doesn't match with our customer care values. We have sent you a direct message. Thanks.

Probably the best value dishwasher available in Australia today.

We purchased the Euromaid DR14W to replace a Miele that had failed after 10 years. To be honest, our expectations were quite low as we'd been impressed with the Miele's performance. However, we've found that the performance of the Euromaid to be better than the Miele in some ways.

Cleaning performance is generally excellent, with no residue left on dishes (we use the same Aldi dishwasher tablets we used with the Miele). We find the Eco 45 degree setting does a brilliant job on all but the most heavily soiled dishes. Drying performance is also quite good, with the top drawer maybe marginally less effective than the Miele. Noise level is not excessive.

To be honest, the only difference we noticed with the Euromaid vs Miele is that the Euromaid's drawers feel a bit flimsy in comparison. Still, for around a third of the price of a replacement Miele, we have no complaints.

Special mention to Appliances Online for making the purchase of this machine easier than ordering a pizza.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Thanks for taking the time to jump online and leave a review!

Excellent ..Great Value ...Does a Great Job

Excellent, Great Value, Does a Great Job .I would recommend to anybody, quiet ,simple to use and I didn't spend a fortune on it either around $350 I found this Machine to be Easy to use ...Don't need a uni degree to operate it ..washes well. Dissolves table well. doesn't leave a residue on dishes either ...Great Value for the Money

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Hey Deb, thanks for the great review!! :)

Great value dishwasher

Really good value for money. Washes dishes well, but does not dry them well unfortunately. But okay if you have time to open the door and let them air dry for a couple of hours. Not super quiet and occasionally clunks unexpectedly but not noisy enough to be a bother. A better machine than others we have bought for double the price! If you are looking for a reliable dishwasher on a budget you can't go wrong here.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Welcome to the Euromaid team ;)

Great value dishwasher that works

Bought this dishwasher online in June 2017 for just under $300 brand new. It is the second one of this model I have had as the first was such good value (it was installed in a rental property). The product is well built with a good finish and is easy to install and operate. The keep it simple principle works here! The dishes are clean and maintenance is also easy (i.e. cleaning the filter). The dishwasher is a little noisier than the previous Bosch product but it is not so loud as to be an issue - and at about 1/3 the price it is great value!

Date PurchasedJun 2017