VerifiedMPN:MC130T

4.3

Mrs E. Thompson
Mrs E. ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Maid for Granny Flats

Ideal for my granny flat that I recently built for my retirement income. Show details ·  2
farhanaz p.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Good to cook

This is sometimes very good to cook and alhamdulillah I have it but with Kids we want very fast cooking Show reply
Jason L.
Jason L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good so far after gettin a replacement oven

I bought this unit on 30/10/21 to cook in my small demountable building and within 20mims of cooking in the oven the glass inside the door exploded all over my food was quite disappointed. Update, after sometime I was given a replacement oven and was treated quite well by their team now I’m pleased with my new new oven Show details ·  1
Grace Charleston
Grace CharlestonNSW, 22595 posts

Fantasic oven and 2 cooktops grill and portable

I live in a granny flat and bought this oven. The oven width is just the same as a normal size oven and I can fit a good size oven dish into it. So perfect for one or two people. Cooktops work well, easy to clean and I have used it every day like a normal cook top oven.

Show details ·  1

Tom
Tom10 posts

Warning: Dont buy

Owned previous model. This model is useless both hot plates keep turning off. Was cooking stir fry where high heat was needed, and hot plate kept going off losing all heat. Ended up ruined meal. The oven works ok, but that's all. Previous model hot plates stayed on. Put oven in shed.

Show details

Iangb
IangbHobart19 posts

Fantastic Bench Top Cooker

Having owned, and used, a Euromaid MT 110 for over 10 years I was searching for it's replacement, and here it is.

Great to see that the new model has addressed some of the '110's shortcomings like the lack of a 'power' indicator when using the hotplates, and limited choices for placing the oven/griller tray. Having the timer controlling the power input is a great improvement. As already mentioned highlighting the indicator mark on the knobs would be very helpful, luckily I had a silver duco touch-up pen which solved the issue.

Show details ·  4

Billy
Billy

This is perfect! Exellent!!

This is an exellent!I love it so much. I am a very huppy it is much more what I expected. My friends recamendent this oven for me. She has it for a long time more then 12 yers!! Its looks small but I can put my the biggest in side.

Show details ·  1

Nancye Turner
Nancye TurnerWallangarra103 posts

Great bench top cooker

Excellent oven and grill also has 2 hotplates on top -one small and one large.Fits on the kitchen bench and plugs into a power point Great product and value Love it!I've had other bench top ovens before over many years and this is definitely the best I've purchased.great product.Cooks evenly and would certainly buy again when the time comes.

Show 4 replies

farhanaz p.

How to operate this some times its take long time when I m hurry to cook food pls tell me proper guidance how to cook fast on 2 heat plates.Thank you.

Christine P.
Christine P.

I recently brought this model. Happy with the oven and function of oven but our hotplates have never been great. Both take a long time to reach max temperature then fry at high temps for 5mins and then cut off and then after another 5 mins heat back up to max heat. Seems to happen when using both hotplates at once which I often need to do as this is the only way we cook out food for family of 5. Very disappointed as we live rural, purchased over the internet from Westfield direct and likely will cost a fortune to get it checked under warranty.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Christine, I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I will reach out to you directly to get some additional information. Thanks

ClaraRo E.
ClaraRo E.

How can I use the oven up and down?
Heat only the bottom of the oven?
Heat only the upper part of the oven?

Euromaid   DM

Hi Clararo. Thank you for your question. I will reach out to your directly. Thanks

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens