3.4

3.5
4.1

Sergio A.
Sergio A.Perth, WA2 posts

Great customer service and post purchase support

I had purchased an Everfit trampoline for my kids back in 2019. The safety net has worn out quite a bit so I decided to check if I could purchase a spare one but I couldn't find the option to buy spare parts in their website or anywhere else. So I decided to contact Everfit support for guidance and they where extremely helpful and very responsive, even for such a small spare part purchase of $20 they were very happy to assist, you could tell from the tone on their emails and how prompt their replies were. I am a very happy customer. Would definitively be purchasing from them again and recommend it to others. Show reply
Lynn
Lynn

Very disappointed

Bought the CHI 480 treadmill and the incline doesn't work.
Anthony E
Anthony ESydney, NSW6 posts

Rom
Rom

Awesome exercise bike… love it

Love it. Can’t fault the product. Highly recommend anyone wanting to get fit Show details ·  1
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Appalling customer service

Purchased 16ft trampoline for Christmas in 2022. It’s now September 2023 and I have requested some spare parts that were damaged during a recent storm… they state they cannot help as it’s not a warranty issue. What an Absolute joke- I am willing to PURCHASE these products. DO NOT PURCHASE EVERFIT PRODUCTS. Show details
Disappointed
DisappointedTasmania

BRITT
BRITT

LOVE IT

My daughter loves to practise her cart wheels. Wish it came with a pump though as you can't just use any pump Show reply
Pauline
PaulineCentral West, NSW7 posts

Love my products , can't live without them

Georgiemane products have improved the condition of my hair my hair is softer , not as many split ends and nowhere near as dry as it used to be. Show details ·  1
JemaBerry
JemaBerryDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic Basketball Hoop

It’s a wonderful basketball hoop, it was difficult to put together as the instructions aren’t great. But otherwise we are very happy! Show details ·  1
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.South East Queensland, QLD42 posts

So far so good

Good for the price. I'm only using it for walking due to a spinal injury. Happy so far. Be sure to put some oil underneath the pad before beginning. Show details ·  1
Praga
Praga

Unreliable, poor product and No Spare parts

I bought this product in Oct 2020 and It stopped working by Oct 2022. It was used very rarely during this time too. Not even once a week.

I contacted Everfit and they did a wild guess and said a PCB board might be faulty.
I was ready to purchase that board as well. (even though the fault could be something else altogether).
but they could not source the spares for their own product for the last six months and do not know when it will be back in stock.
so, they sold an unreliable product and now forcing me to throw it away and get another one.
Waste of time and effort!
Stay away from any Everfit product. Poor quality and Their support sucks.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW4 posts

Unable to be used

I paid a professional to have this assembled
While it looks great I am unable to use it. There appears to be nothing that allows the tension to be altered and it is too heavy for me and i can even do one stroke / movement. I need to dial down the pressure but dont seem to be able to. I have been able to use rowing machines at the gym with no problem so did not expect to have this issue - really disappointing
Kerrie
KerrieMurray Mallee, SA
  Fair Incentive

Accurate and easy to use

Works well with accurate weights. Simple to use, has conversion buttons on the back. Does as its supposed to. Show details ·  1
Eryn
ErynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Good for a beginner Cross Trainer

Fast postage, easy to set up however not the best quality. Started squeaking as soon as I started using and even at the highest resistance it’s still not a challenge. Probably good for a beginner. Show details
Harriet R.5 posts

Trampoline

It's a good size trampoline for the 4-9 year olds. Only issue is the zipper as it's very flimsy and does not zip up and down easily, otherwise I am happy with it. Show details ·  1