Everfit

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Everfit

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Tracey
TraceyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Replacement trampoline parts

Contact was effortless & ordering of the replacement parts was easy & affordable. Delivered to my door within a week. Very happy

Glenn C
Glenn CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super impressive after-sales service

Wanted to record the unexpectedly excellent service we enjoyed from Everfit when needing a replacement hoop for our basketball system. I used their online e-mail form and held my breath, thinking it could be a waste of time. However, not only was the response prompt, the customer service team were polite and helpful throughout. The spare part was mailed to us at a fair price, too. Rare to find after-sales service this good.

Robert
Robert

I purchased a used Everfit treadmill but the seller didn't have the handbook. I contacted Everfit and they forwarded me the correct handbook. Excellent service- and the treadmill is good too.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Everfit compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Petra01
Petra01Sydney

Awesome

Our 12 foot trampoline is wonderful and the boys love it. When we needed replacement parts years later, they got into it straight away. Very happy.

jenny
jenny

great

works great easy to use and a great prise very satisfied with the help of the catch team will be back

Matt
Matt

Great product and fast customer support

My son has enjoyed his 3.05 Everfit basketball system for the last 2.5 years. However, recently broke the rim.

The service team were amazing shipping out a replacement within a couple of hours from receiving my email request.

Thanks Everfit.