Excalibur Dehydrator 4500 / 4900

See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Excalibur Dehydrator

3.9
Kristina
KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pieces missing

We bought this Dehydrator and paid the extra $68 for the Paraflexx Drying Sheets. These sheets never arrived. Because we opened the box after the 30 day mark and found them missing, they are refusing to send the missing items we paid for or refund the $68. Because we took a little over 30 days to open the box, is the one and only reason they are refusing to supply or refund.

Purchased in at Love Your Health Australia for $717.

• Incentivised Review No

A wondeful addition to my kitchen

Great service from Echolife and Zesty by Nature, Instructions were very easy to understand. Food dehydrated well and within specified times. Very happy with my appliance. I was able to dry tomatoes, carrots,apples, made tomato powder. Our local doctor has one and she loves hers. I researched dehydrators for some time and took notice of my doctor's recommendation. I would certainly deal with these companies again

• Date Purchased
Lorraine R.Excalibur DehydratorSend a private message

Hi Ricky, thank you for your great review. We love to hear that you are happy with your dehydrator and if you ever have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Poor quality

I was looking for to prolonging my fruits through dehydration. However, the product arrive cracked due to poor packaging. The cardboard was in perfect shape. No reason to suspect deliver service. The unit upon start up vibrates loudly. I would not recommend the product. Definitely not worth spending about $200.

• Date Purchased
gaspCollinsvale Tasmania

Totally efficient

Excellent unit. A bit costly but worth the extra dollars. Made in USA. Not a peice of junk. Others not a patch. Easy to master. Good instructions. Quick and consistent results. I dont use any chemicals or preservatives. Many who have seen the results are amazed and some have purchased the same model and are delighted also. I do fruit herbs and veges in the main. Pot pouri petals in a couple of hours. I dont do meat so cannot comment. Totally recommend this unit.

Food Dehydrators

Find out how Excalibur Dehydrator 4500 / 4900 compares to other Food Dehydrators

derbyfourGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Alld_one
Alld_oneSydney, NSW

Love this machine - huge, great airflow and quiet

BAJW
BAJWGold Coast, Queensland

Best dehydrator on the market

I replaced my sunbeam dehydrator with this machine after I got sick of the round hole in the middle trays, this machine is fantastic, I use it roughly 2-3 times per week. Dries much more evenly and seems to be faster as well. I recommend the timer version as this allows you to pop it on and walk away. The machine is also much quieter than the sunbeam also, def. worth the extra money if you are a regular user.
Quiet, timer, even drying, great!
None

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022

Ken
Kenasked
4526T

hello,
I live in Melbourne Victoria and would like to know where can I buy the Excalibur dehydrator 4500/4900? Thank you!

Angela and Derek
Angela and Derekasked
4500 / 4900

Hi Just wondering has anyone dehydrated meat, fruit and veges in together??? and if so in which model?

many thanks

Lorraine R.Excalibur DehydratorSend a private message

We do not recommend mixing meat with fruit and veg. There is no problem with mixing fruit and veg together but just not meat for general food safety reasons. All Excalibur models dehydrate all fruit, veg and meats very well!

Password
Passwordasked
4526T

I am looking for a reasonably-priced dehydrator for my daughter's birthday. Ideally, I would like stainless steel trays and a timer. If I purchased the 4526T, can you replace the plastic trays for stainless steel trays? Is this model the most reasonably-priced? We do not need anything big. Do you know how this compares with the Biochef Arizona? Where can you purchase these dehydrators in Sydney or can you only buy them online?

The Y-man