Excalibur Dehydrator Digital 4948CDB

Excalibur Dehydrator Digital 4948CDB

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Excalibur Dehydrator

1 review
    peter
    peterCentral, SA

very good service and a great unit

I was looking around for a dehydrator and stumbled upon sprout, what good luck , Nathan gave the best price and 5 days later we have a great unit ready to use . it was tracked all the way from Qld to outback sth Australia , and I must say I wish all online purchases were as easy and Nathan gave me the right information to make the proper decision on size, brand and the extras needed . My wife is out in the kitchen now reading the manual and checking the garden to have the first use , I can't get near it and she is as happy as , so once again Nathan thanks mate , all's good ...Pete

• Date Purchased