Exelpet Arthri-Care

Exelpet Arthri-Care

Excellent product for the health of my old dogs

I find this product with the Green-Lipped Mussel most definitely helps my two old Staffy's with their mobility. They are able to get up and down easier, climb stairs and starting to have fun again. Jumping, running and much happier. It is so good to see the discomfort they were experiencing easing by using such an easy to obtain and inexpensive product. My dogs are 13 and 15 years old.
Easy to use, dogs love the treat and taste

13yr old Lab

My 13yr old lab has improved mobility since using these, anything to make her quality of life better.
Used to be able to by from wollies and coles, but now only IGA carry them
Also have a xlab but he is only 4, will definitely use this if he needs to when he gets older, that is if they are still available
Gave relief within days, affordable No side effects that I can see

Really works for my 6 yr old Staffy

My girl doesn't like the taste, but will eat it with the incentive of a piece of cheese as reward afterwards! It takes approx two weeks for her symptoms to abate. From having a very distinctive limp from her right shoulder, the limp completely disappears with no other change to her routine. I would say that you do need to persist, daily, as the chews don't start to work until after about 10+ days. Highly recommend any product that makes my girl's quality of life better.
It works! It's easy to take! No adverse side effects.
Does take some convincing for my Staffy to eat it - but they are notoriously fussy! (I'm sure a Lab would have no problems!)

My 10 yo Labrador has improved considerably, having arthritis in one leg. I have given him 2 tablets each day for over 1 year now and am so pleased with the result - no limping!13 1/2 yo Labrador has displayed a huge improvement in back leg mobility on these - yes handy to purchase Arthritic Chews have recommended to many others with great feedback would highly recommend to at least try!!!!!!! Being a Labrador - no problem with taste!!!!!!

Terrible

Not a fan of excelpet, yes its affordable, yes its easy to use and yes it is conveniently available from the supermarket. But it doesnt work, I found adding omega 3 liquid to the dogs food did alot more for her then giving her these chews.
Affordable and easy to use.
Does nothing.

I found that it did help my dog but after a couple of years her condition deteriorated so I added fish oil to her food as well. She got a couple more good years but lately she has slipped back. She is 17 years old and I'll continue to give her both until she no longer needs them. I have noticed a price hike lately.