3.0

48% · 1011 · 52%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Legends - Great service

I have been using this company for many years and I have found that they are the best in Brisbane for the hire of equipment. I wouldn't hire from anyone else. The staff are efficient, kind and trustworthy.
Katie90
Katie902 posts

SCAM/ POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Already was suss after reading reviews but decided to order as reviews were a few years old. Ordered online and received a text to confirm it would be delivered yesterday at 6.30. Nothing in the am so thought they maybe meant PM. Was told I would receive a text when the driver left the warehouse. Followed up at 7pm and nothing. It’s now Friday and I’ve cancelled my order via text abd still no reply. Trust your gut !!!!!
Trudy
TrudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and good treadmill

Called to arrange a delivery after seeing their website and they were able to arrange a time very quickly and promptly. Treadmill is perfect for my jogging needs without having to leave home. Show details
Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I rented a treadmill from EzyGym

Perfect alternative to gym. Finally able to do cardio at home. Didn’t know before I could rent a treadmill to so easy. They were able to deliver to my home and set up. Show details
Ashley
AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Handy 3 months rentals

One of only companies that offer short term rental periods. They were able to deliver to me after work hours. Excellent service would highly recommend to anyone looking for short term rentals without having to buy. Show details
Unhappy
Unhappy

Terrible customer service!

Ask them to pick up rental 6 times! No contact or reply to all messages either per phone or email!!!! Very unhappy with customer service!

Kate
Kate

Treadmill not working - do not reply to calls

I've had my treadmill 6 months and it's stopped working, several texts and emails to Ezygym and i still haven't heard back. Very unhappy, don't use!

Trekky1
Trekky1Sydney, NSW5 posts

LynS
LynS3 posts

Love my Treadmill

EzyGym treadmills are great quality and easy to use. This company has the best customer service, fast and reliable and I would recommend them to anyone looking to begin a fitness regime at home. A+

Mick
MickMelbourne9 posts

Fantastic service and great price

I have used this company for the last few years to hire a treadmill. Their service has been fantastic. They were very flexible regarding delivery and pick up times. The treadmill is brilliant and for only $9.90 per week what a fantastic deal. I highly recommend EzyGym.

UpsetOscar
UpsetOscar

Do not use this company

Easy gym are a scam. They will not allow you to cancel and return the equipment. I cancelled over 6 months ago and twice they have illegally withdrawn funds from my credit card. When I contact them to collect their treadmill, they say they will come but they never do.

Very disappointed
Very disappointedSydney, NSW3 posts

Failed to Deliver Twice in a row

Said they could deliver on friday but at least they had the decency to text and change it to saturday. . Waited till 6PM Saturday missing my daughters soccer game and then I had to leave a few messages before I finally got a text saying driver delayed how about Monday.

Umm how about NOT. A third time no show would be shame on me and I ain't that stupid! !!

Never AgainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC24 posts

Rip Off

I too were dudded $198 from EzyGym. I advised them to collect my machine in the time I was required, and the amount was deducted from my account early.

As with similar reviews, phone calls go no where and people are on holiday, lol. Even wrote a paper letter to their head office in Brisbane with no reply.

I will be getting onto my bank or consumer affairs about this.

Never Again

Threaten them to take it further and you'll get your money back - EVENTUALLY

eve
eve4 posts

Nat
Nat2 posts

terrible machines

When i ordered a treadmill the service was very fast however when the machine had a horrible smell while using they told me not to use it and took a week to replace it. The new one while using it makes a terrible noise and still waiting to hear back as to what to do now. not a very reliable company or professional wouldn't recommend at all.