Fairy Platinum Liquid

Fairy Platinum Liquid

See the Best Dishwashing Liquids in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Liquid? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
Jlh
JlhSydney, NSW

I feel dudded

All Fairy dishwasing liquid I have bought (until the last 9 months or so) used to be so powerful and effective I pushed for all my friends to buy it. Embarassingly for me, it's turned out to be weak and utterly useless as a plate, cutlery, pot and pan cleaner. So disappointed at the degradation in quality of this product. Did the company think we wouldn't notice?

Purchased in June 2021 at Amplifon.

Brisbane
BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fairy Platinum Dishwashing Liquid.

In my opinion, Fairy Platinum Liquid Dishwashing Liquid is superior to any other Dishwashing Liquids available. When it wasn't available recently, I opted for the Fairy Ultra Concentrate but found it was not the same quality. I checked the labels to find a reason and discovered the Platinum was made in UK and the Concentrate in the Philippines. When comparing a 625ml Platinum product with a 495ml Concentrate, the price would be no incentive to steer away from a quality product.

Peter C
Peter CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fairy Ultra Concentrate Retrograde Performance

Having used Fairy Dishwashing Liquid Original for years I bought Fairy Ultra Concentrate, from Coles, assuming the latest product would be just as good if not better than Original. Unfortunately not so as Fairy Ultra Concentrate is no way as good as Original. I still have some of the Original so when looking closely at the labels I see Fairy Dishwashing Liquid Original is made in the UK and also has a Royal Warrant printed on the label. The newer Fairy Ultra Concentrate is made in the Philippines and does not have the Royal Warrant. This aside the newer product doesn't go as far nor does it sud as efficiently as the Original. A pity to see what was a great product replaced by a greatly inferior product

Purchased in November 2020.

Nancye TurnerWallangarra

Love this dishwashing liquid

I thought I'd try this product and now I have I wouldn't use any other dish washing liquid. Only need a very small amount and the suds last til the final saucepan. Cleans the dishes of grease and grime. I love this product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Dishwashing Liquids

Find out how Fairy Platinum Liquid compares to other Dishwashing Liquids

Sheryl. T
Sheryl. TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Make the Switch

I just purchased these after reading many good reviews on different web pages and sites. Coles had them on sale and i needed some, so i thought i would give them a go. Hands down they beat my Finish tablets, i haven't had to continually top up the rinse aid, and things come cleaner first time round. I have to say i am totally converted.

batGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Changed Allegiances!

Mrgasked

I used fairy platinum dishwashing liquid in fisher and Paykel dishwasher which was a disaster
Can I use it for hand washing utensils etc ?

Nancye Turner

Mrg I don't have a dishwasher as I wash up in the sink and I love this Fairy. Only use a small amount .Of course you can use it for washing up by hand.

A very ODD question.
Dishwashers MUST use a dishwashER detergent which are in tablet or capsule form. They are low suds.
Dish washing liquid (such as fairy platinum) is a VERY different product and never suitable for a dishwasher.
For the DISHWASHER the Earth Choice tablets are excellent and recommended by CHOICE consumer magazine. Boxes of 42 tablets.
Fairy Platinum is a decent SINK dish washing liquid.
I have VISIONS of your floor being covered in suds leaking from your dishwasher after using the WRONG type of product!

kerrie
kerrieasked

Is fairy platinum liquard lemond septic safe