67% · 21 · 33%
Brand Manager for Fake Bake? Claim your listing.

RHi k
RHi k2 posts

Dried quick but orange and messy

I have been using fake tan for 15 years religiously every week.

My favourite tan has closed its doors so I'm in search for a new one.

Other than drying quickly and having a good colour guide, after washing it off, it's was an orange hue.

It's is also extremely EXTREMELY messy and expensive for such a small bottle. (Packaging makes it look huge)

2.5/5

Bonnie
BonnieBrisbane10 posts

Fake Bake is the best!

I have tried so many self tan lotions and potions and this is by far the best brand ever. I prefer it to the St Tropez that I used to use. The smell reminds me of a holiday - like coconut. My tan always ends up even and the colour is superb. I recommend this product to anyone.

Spacette