Falcon Classic Upright Cookers

• Preheating Speed
Ibrahim

IbrahimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Light stay on on burner

I have an issue with my oven I purchased it from Harvey Norman the red light is staying on when I turn it off at the grill not sure why it's doing this

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $9,000.00.

John and Di

John and DiIllawarra, NSW

Love the colour, love the stove.

Researched all the Falcon ranges and went with the Falcon Classic DeLuxe 110 dual fuel.
It cooks quickly & efficiently, easy to use and is a stand out feature in my kitchen.
Bought from Home Hardware Mittagong $8900,

Purchased in June 2019 at Home Hardware for $8,900.00.

OverIt22

OverIt22Perth, WA

Fabulous

This is my second falcon range cooker and I love this one just as much as the first. It looks beautiful, cooks beautifully and is the perfect addition to my kitchen. Also very happy to be back on induction. So much cleaner and quicker than gas.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $9,000.00.

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Classic Upright Cookers compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Paul3490

Paul3490Gippsland, VIC

Outstandingly good ... except...

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Hirasankar

HirasankarCentral Queensland, QLD

best cooker ever

Best cooker ever, Better than Gas, fast and precise, on top safe and never burns anything on the cook top. Makes it so easy to keep clean. Will love cooking on it. Grill and oven ate also best ever.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $9,109.00.

ABC

ABCMelbourne

Exactly what I wanted.

Looks great in the kitchen (we chose the option of white doors). The induction controls are great - knobs so much easier and more intuitive than touch controls. Ovens heat up quickly and cook evenly. The griller space is a bit tight for heating plates from the heat of the oven beneath, but that's not really what it's for! Very happy after about six weeks.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Chirnside Park.

Preheating Speed
Product is usedDaily
Donna

DonnaMid North Coast, NSW

Great cooker and looks good too

I bought my Falcon Induction Cooker after much soul searching due to the cost but I have found it very easy to use and functional. I hadn't cooked using induction before but I'm not a true convert. I love everything about this Cooker and very happy that I made the decision to purchase it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Betta Home Living for $10,000.00.

Cook

Cook

Very Happy!

Classic 110cm LPG gas oven Very happy!

Hi,
Have had my Classic 110cm LPG gas oven for a couple of months now and couldn't be happier. It started with the after sales service when my plumber had trouble fitting the oven to my alfresco kitchen, transferred to a guy in head office who solved the problem immediately. Cook top adjusts from keeping something warm to a hard boil on every jet. Ovens cook beautiful from roast to pavlova, have used it everyday and had two ovens and cook top going at once. Less important to me, but not for others, it is a beautiful looking oven as well, I bought Cranberry colour. Worth every cent!

Purchased in August 2019 at e&s.

Liz

LizSouth West, WA

Waited a long time to have such an amazing addition to my kitchen. Love it

Absolutely love the design, colour and functions. Cooks beautifully. Would love to have a wok cradle though as it is something I use a lot.
The griddle plate is a wonderful addition.

Freestanding Ovens

Chris and Liz

Chris and LizTolmie

Bella the Beautiful

I'm very satisfied with all aspects of my stove - having had a large double ovened combustion stove for the past 25 yrs, this stove has replaced her beautifully. I was worried about the induction cook top, but have found it very easy to use and am amazed at the control of the hobs. The difference in having fan forced ovens is a challenge, but I'm sure with more use that will be overcome and to have a grill, well, its just wonderful. The before and after sales service received was absolutely terrific.

Purchased in February 2019 for $11,000.00.

Wendy R.

Wendy R.Mid West, WA

I am extremely happy with my Falcon oven

I have had my Falcon gas oven installed over 2 months now and have plenty of time to get to know it. I love the fact I have 2 good size ovens, a gas grill and the bonus feature of the griddle on the stove top. I wasn't sure about my oven not being fan forced, but the heat distribution is wonderful, a roast is perfect, muffins and biscuits are perfect too. My biggest surprise is how well the griddle works, it cooks steaks perfectly. The size and number of gas rings are perfect for whatever I am cooking. I know how important these reviews are when buying a big item, so I can highly recommend Falcon.

Purchased in November 2018 at Winning Appliances.

Kylie n

Kylie nGippsland, VIC

Awesome

Very happy with our oven it is a great design when cooking both ovens cook evenly burners on top are awesome they turn down super low can not fault this oven in any way

Purchased in September 2018.

Nic S.

Nic S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good oven - worth the money.

The overall performance of the oven(s), grill and hot plate is very good. It cooks evenly and works very well as long as you have a designated 63AMP circuit. Anything less and it will struggle to heat multiple hot plates while the oven is on. Even and accurate cooking every time.

The one negative thing is the heat vents on the back of the plate (that sits against the wall). Sometimes small ingredients from cooking can fall into these vents - think frozen peas size! From what I can see you can't actually clean inside the vent or remove the cover without pulling the whole oven out away from the wall.

Purchased in September 2018 at Newtons Home Appliances for $8,149.00.

Carole F.

Carole F.asked

Classic Upright Cookers

H,i, do you do the Falcon Clasic upright in 90cm all gas oven

Hi Carole,

Thank you for your enquiry and apologies for the delay over our Christmas period.

The Classic 90cm cooker does have a gas oven configuration; the main, left hand oven, is a gas oven. The right hand side, tall oven, is electric though. More information on this cooker can be found on our website on this link https://www.andico.com.au/products/falcon/classic-upright-cookers/gas/classic-90cm-gas-range-cooker-cla90ngf/

If you require further assistance, please feel free to call Andi-Co on 1800 685 899.

Warm regards,
Taneille
Andi-Co Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Falcon Appliances representatives

Compare all 6 Falcon Classic Upright Cookers
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
Price (RRP) $8,994.00$9,899.00$9,394.00$7,994.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityGasElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)
SizeDoubleDoubleDoubleDouble
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock and Separate Grill
Colour / FinishBlack, Cream or CranberryBlack, Cream or CranberryBlack, Cream or CranberryBlack, Cream or Cranberry
Dimensions 930 x 1092 x 608 mm930 x 1092 x 608 mm930 x 1092 x 608 mm930 x 900 x 608 mm
Number of Burners/Zones 6565
Wok Burner YesNoYesYes
Primary Oven Capacity80 L80 L66 L73 L
Secondary Oven Capacity73 L73 L66 L67 L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Compare all 6 Falcon Classic Upright Cookers