Falcon Kitchener KCH90DFF

Falcon Kitchener KCH90DFF

MPNs: KCH90DFFBL/CH, KCH90DFFCR/CH and KCH90DFFSS/CH
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Falcon Appliances

4.9
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Jan Wilkinson
Jan WilkinsonSouthwest, VIC

Getting Jet to stay on

Hi has anyone had problem with the Large Middle Jet staying on, I find it is hard to get it started and to stay on. It has only just started happening the stove (which I love) is 9 years old.

DannielleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic style, quality, and service

Purchased in January 2020 for $6,299.00.

Deb SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best cooker I've ever owned

It was expensive, but worth every cent. Love the gas on the top - it's so big so I can use multiple saucepans and frying pans at once. The dual ovens means I can cook different things at varied temperatures all at once. Also love the griller - it's quick and easy to use. Stylish to look at. Would never buy anything else now and I've owned some top brands in the past. This leaves them all for dead.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

EileenDowner 2602, ACT

Purchased from picture only

I had to replace my cooking range with a 90cm new range. After checking out other appliances I saw the Falcon range in a brochure and it had everything that I wanted, i.e. separate grill, 2 ovens, gas cooking and fan forced ovens by 2. The Falcon Kitchener has exceeded my expectations as I do a lot of baking. I love the safety feature of the gas knobs - in that you can get the gas very low and it will not go out. I purchased the range in black as I have a black and white kitchen. I am very happy with my choice.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Kitchener KCH90DFF compares to other Freestanding Ovens

My second Falcon

Having used and enjoyed a Falcon for 17 years I did not look at other stoves when moving to a new home - I just bought another Falcon! All visitors are envious. The ovens are excellent and if both are in use cooking the grill area is warm enough to warm plates.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
downunder
downunderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stylish yet practical!

Such a beautiful oven - I bought it in black, along with the matching rangehood. Love the rack/baking dish attached to the door, and I really enjoy having a grill again. Great temperature distribution, doesn't appear to be hot spots and cold spots in the oven. Cooktop works well too. I'm planning to get the teppanyaki plate soon!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

I am now cooking again ! It took me a while to adjust to having two oven doors, but now I love it.

The food cooks evenly and very quickly (compared to my last oven)
I have a few favorite features, however I get so many compliments on the way the oven looks in my kitchen. Who knew an oven could look so good! Love the little oven door cooking compartment for easy access and the variety of burner elements on the stove top. I also like that the unit looks very sturdy.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
MegR
MegRGippsland, VIC

Absolutely love it!

Absolutely love everything about it - takes a bit to get used to the different areas for different ovens and what they do but once you do it is fantastic. Love the little try in the door - so handy and less burnt wrists from sliding out heavy trays. The enamel hob is so easy to clean and it looks clean not like the stainless one I had before. Absolutely love it!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Nick B.
Nick B.asked

Please can this work on standard single phase electricity?

Eileen

Hi Nick, When I replaced our stove with the Falcon Kitchener, we already had 3 phase, so I think you will have to
ask the Company you are looking to buy it from. Eileen

Eileen

Hi again, I just check "See all Falcon Kitchener KCH90DFF questions, and you will find you answer there.

Eileen

Sorry, should be "checked" not check.

Victoria W.asked

My cooker is situated in the middle of a benchtop with drawers either side. The current cooker sits flush with the counter top and drawers. Can I install the 90cm freestanding kitchener into this space or would I have to pull it forward to open the outward swinging doors on the cooker?

Deb S

That might be a question for Falcon. We had our kitchen custom made around the cooker. Like you it's in the middle with pull out drawers and the benchtop on either side. Sorry I can't be more help.

Dannielle

Victoria W. I'm an interior designer, with a Falcon Kitchener in my own kitchen. The answer really comes down to what depth your drawer units are?
My drawers/cupboards sit at 620mm depth, and my cooker sits about 20mm proud of them. Even if it were flush, the way the doors open they would not contact the drawers because I have filler panels installed on both below bench cabinets. I hope this makes sense?

Victoria W.

Thanks Dannielle, that helps! I don't have much wiggle room (around 3mm either side), so I'm going to have to see if I can make it work.

SusieQ
SusieQasked

Can the Kitchener be run on 1 phase power - the spec sheet I have says three phase connection - 3 x 16amp?

Or does rated connection load @230v - 33amp mean 1 phase?

Does this mean it draws a lot of electricity ???

Hi Susie,

You can run the Kitchener 90 cooker on 1 phase power. The cooker is pre-set for a single-phase earthed electrical
connection but if you have a 3 phase connection, it can be set that way also. The rated connected load of 33AMPS relates to how much power the cooker would use with all functions operating at the one time.

More information can be found in the user and installation guide on this link https://www.andico.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/U110806-07_Falcon_Classic_Professional_Kitchener_90_Dual_Fuel_Operating_Guide.pdf

If you have further enquiries, please feel free to contact us on 1800 685 899.

Warm regards,