Fanola No Yellow Mask

Fanola No Yellow Mask

See the Best Masks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fanola

Typed
TypedAU

Fancy colour shampoo- that's all

This shampoo I have tried to love and use multiple times. It literally does nothing for my hair, except dry it out. I've tried leaving it on for the full recommended time, I've tried using it on dry and wet hair. NOTHING. It literally is just a fancy coloured shampoo. Nothing more. (FYI I have bleached platinum hair and does not remove any brassiness or yellow/ orange tones that occur over time with bleached hair)

Purchased in April 2019.

Esther
EstherSydney

not what I expected

Hair became very dry! Although it became more ashy, my hair had a tinge of purple and did not fully rid the brassy golden/yellow tones in my hair. Expensive product, not fantastic results.

Purchased in April 2020.

Sarah W.
Sarah W.North Queensland, QLD

Great yellow toning

Definitely extra toning! As a hairdresser we use this for that extra toning some clients need. With the pigment in the product it last and works so much better that others I’ve used. It’s not very moisturising for a mask though.

Purchased in February 2020 for $45.00.

Tilotama S.
Tilotama S.Sydney, NSW

Ok-ish

Got the bottle from hair salon and it worked quite well, should have gotten a smaller bottle but it was cheaper to buy a litre. My first wash was ok but as days went it got drier.
Now I use it twice a week but I shampoo my hair first with a colorprotect shampoo then use this purple shampoo for about 10-15 mins, I realised the longer I keep it, the drier it gets. Wash and follow it with color protect conditioner or masque.

Purchased in July 2019 for $55.00.

Aussiebear
AussiebearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

I use the shampoo on dry hair, massage thoroughly and leave it for about half an hour. Then I hop into the shower and that is when I wet my hair and massage all around before rinsing. Then I use my usual shampoo (for cleansing) and conditioning treatment. I use use a weekly protein treatment. I have never had an issue with it being drying or damaging to my hair. Maybe it is the other products I use too.

I only have to do this every two weeks and it has always taken out any yellow or brassiness for me. I am always left with a nice ash blonde.

Purchased in August 2019 at Black Swallow for $23.90.

Angela
AngelaAdelaide

My hair snapped off after using once

Will never use this again, I used it once and the top layer of my hair has completely snapped off. I have really long hair that was all one length, now the top layer of my hair is at least 50cms shorter than the rest and looks like the top layer of my hair is a mushroom cut. I am absoliteky devasted. Highly advise sgainst using this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Hairhouse Warehouse for $29.95.

Sarah
Sarah

Trashes your hair!!!!

This product has completely trashed my hair!!! I only ever used it around once a week and never left it on very long as my hair is naturally fair and tones up quite quickly. Despite this it has dried my hair out so badly that I have had terrible breakage. My hair has never been in such awful condition. I am devastated and will definitely never use it again.

Purchased in March 2019.

Maddy
Maddy

Terrible product!

My hair is coarse and thick and it’s extremely harsh on my hair drying it out severely. I need a deep conditioning treatment after use. Stains severely. Stopped using it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Hairhouse Warehouse for $29.99.

Horrible for your hair

If I could give it one star I would! The mask and shampoo are DEFINTELY not a good combo to use together. It dried my hair out so bad and I used it only 3 times and now my hair crown has broke off all around the top of it. I can’t even fathom how upset I am because I have always had beautiful hair before this crap

Purchased in January 2019 for $60.00.

jess24
jess24melbourne

Makes your hair silver doesn’t remove yellow

With all these good reviews I honestly have no idea why such rubbish
I only left it in for a few mins it doesn’t get the any yellow out it turns your hair purple silver not even a nice silver blonde I have naturally blonde hair and used it in a few lighter pieces of blonde I don’t recommend it and won’t purchase again I will be throwing the bottles out! The shampoo and mask
Plus you need to wear gloves it stains quite badly.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jessica
JessicaMurray Region, NSW

Can't live without it!

It covers yellow Perfectly! I use it once a week and that's enough people are always commenting on the fantastic colour it leaves love love love! Won't use anything else.

Purchased in January 2019.

Tessa
TessaVictoria

Great tones after just one use!

I am trying to go back to platinum after 10 years of dying my hair very dark, taking it slow to avoid damaging my hair too badly. Have finally got to a mid-blonde shade but the colour was too warm. A friend recommended Fanola No Yellow Shampoo and masque. Left the mask on towel dried hair for 10 mins and got an immediate silver blonde result - very happy! Smell is a bit chemical and not as conditioning as Fabuloso but lovely quick results.

Purchased in March 2019 for $44.00.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Great product to keep your hair nice and tonned in between visits to the hair dresser.
Does smell highly of chemicals and is very drying to your hair, But works very well so makes it worth the smell and hair drying out.
One of the best blonde shampoos and conditioners I have used.

Tahllllls
TahlllllsMandurah

Dried my hair out

Toner works well but it left my hair incredibly dry, as a lot of toners do. Reasonably priced and was delivered quickly however don’t think I will purchase again unfortunately

This sent my hair orange, I’ll never use this product again

I brought this because everyone told me how good it was, I was under the impression it would take out yellow/reddish tones. Well that wasn’t the case. It sent my hair orange and dried it out completely