Fence Guru

Fence Guru

5.0 from 5 reviews · View Details

Erwin HIllawarra, NSW

Glass Pool Fencing

Thanks Guys - all the right gear and all the right advice made this a very easy job. Those edge mount spigots should be in your catalogue online - they did a brilliant job and look fantastic. I'm sure a lot of other customers would use them if they were easier to find online.

Joshua

JoshuaDarling Downs, QLD

Can't speak highly enough

I live several hours away from the nearest warehouse. They delivered it to my nearest transport depot. Quick packaging and delivery, great business affordable and quality product. Checkout etc was great, text message updates on order was great just awesome all round

Bruce

BruceFarrer 2607, ACT

Amazing service, products and value for money

We ordered some spa pool fencing in Monument colour. Fence Guru staff provided expert advice on what we needed, and best approach. Amazing, friendly responsive service; great value for money; great product. This feels like old school family company service. Delighted. Can't recommend highly enough.

Shops

Find out how Fence Guru compares to other Shops

Deepakw

DeepakwSydney

Perfect service and delivery

Joseph was just brilliant from start to finish. I bought some woodland grey pool fence and glass fence too and both times questions answered and product delivered in perfect condition. Good job guys would recommend you anytime.
Deepak wadher

Robert W.

Robert W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic value, great advice excellent service

The fence guru has a fantastic web site that answers all your questions around fencing, I ordered glass fencing, plus the usual metal fence.

The advice on quantities, tips for installation was brilliant.

Ordering was super easy, and I picked up from The Derrimut warehouse and the staff member was so helpful and assisted me in loading my panels.

Great price, easy ordering good advice and very helpful staff.

Good product

Kevin Masked

Do you do household fences Inala area?

Do you do household fences Inala area Brisbane

Erwin H

No sorry - I did a DYI with the glass and brackets from Fence Guru - very easy everything just slots together- put up 6m length (5 panels -1800/1200 - 10 brackets) in about 12 hours - Guys at Fence Guru very helpful - not everything is on their website - ring and describe your installation for best advice

Get an answer from our members and Fence Guru representatives