Can cut up to 300 mm wide
Has a compact accessory holder
Splinterguard minimises splintering
It beats any other table saw / drop saw in one
Light easy to carry around one in two tools. Dropsaw and table saw as one. Looks professional and great in dust free with Vacume. I also got the cs70 for bigger jobs to
Purchased in October 2020 at United Tools for $2,450.00.
Review collected in partnership with Festool
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members and Festool representatives
Perfect for cross and rip cuts in applications involving interior fitting, furniture assembly and exhibition stand construction, Festool’s CS 50 table saw is lightweight and transportable.
- The CS 50 has a versatile cutting path, you can easily trim boards up to 300 mm wide or up to 200 mm with a 45-degree angle. The surrounding V-groove also allows for easy extension table attachment.
- To avoid awkward hand positions when cross-cutting, the controls are located on the multifunction handle.
- The CS 50 produces accurate, straight angled cuts without measuring or calculating thanks to easily accessible control elements that help you set cutting angles and depths quickly and without fuss.
- The moving and patented splinterguard minimises splintering on both sides of the blade for minimal rework and maximum cut quality. Splinterguards are easily replaceable, simply attach, bed in and start sawing.
- FastFix rapid change system for easy saw blade changes.
- A host of system accessories allow you to upgrade the CS 50 to a complete sawing station with minimal effort.
- The workpiece holder, guard and mitre gauge can be stowed securely in the compact accessory holder directly on the saw. This means that the system accessories are neatly stowed and always on hand.
- The integrated transport rollers enable the machine to be moved easily. The tilt protection with collapsible support lends the saw additional stability.
- 1 x Universal Saw Blade HW W32
- 1 x Mitre Guide
- 1 x Foldaway Legs
- 3 x Splinterguards
- 1 x Dust Extraction Hose Set with Y Piece
- 1 x Push Stick
- 1 x Accessories holder
- 1 x Support with transport roller
|Release date||Sept 2016|
Other Table Saws
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.