Fiji Airways

• Wi-Fi
Lillian S

Lillian SMid North Coast, NSW

Still no refund

Our April 20 flight to Samoa was cancelled due to Covid 19. We had to fight to get the agreement for a refund. Finally agreed to in September 20 but still waiting!
Fiji Airways not even giving us the courtesy of replying to emails now.
Poor customer service.
We are financially stretched now and due to health reasons really need that refund.
Fiji Airways - do you care?

Where is my refund

Flights booked back in Jan for Oct flight to and from Suva. Outbound leg booked on Fiji airways via qff website. Return flight booked directly with Fiji airways. With covid, flights cancelled. Qantas refunded within 4 weeks. Fiji airways is still pending. Initially told 90 days, now told 120+. An told the refund is with their finance team and they are done in batches weekly but can't tell me when mine will be done. Eventually gave up trying to resolve directly and dispute the charge in my credit card. Hopefully this will eventually get my money back. Will not book with fiji airways again

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationSuva, Fiji
ClassBusiness Class
Gertjan

GertjanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst airline ever

As a gold member at OneWorld, I am used to flying. I encountered several cancelled flights due to COVID. Every airline handled this professional, Fiji Airways did not. They just ignored me and refused to refund me, even after 4 cancelled flights.

Wi-Fi
DepartureSydney Nieuw-Zuid-Wales, Australië

Shane  Cabin 8141

Shane Cabin 8141Sydney, NSW

How many seats can you fit on a Boeing 737-800?

Both flights too and from where close to on time, but Ive never experienced flights like these. The seats are so close together you cannot move an inch or even move you legs.
The plane was old the seats in disrepair, plane stunk of some kind of curry (most likely dinner) windows never cleaned toilets had no paper and had human waste all over both toilets, had to beg for water and service generally crap.
It felt like 10 hours not 4 and a half, never ever fly this airline if you want a comfortable flight.
Shame on Fiji Airways and double shame on Qantas for code sharing with Fiji.
Fijian people beautiful and friendly and would visit again, just not with there national airline.

Wi-Fi

Worst experience ever

boundyp

boundypCanberra 2600, ACT

DONT DO IT

They overcharged me $2520 and tried to say it was not there fault that it was through the agent even though it was booked online , not to mention the billing statement clearly says that it was FIJI AIRWAYS , waited on hold for 1 hour and then was hung up on.

DestinationLos Angeles, CA, USA
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Horrible airline ripping people off

Dominique

DominiqueSydney, NSW

Not what i thought

Cant choose seats until max 8 days before flight. Flight itself was very smooth great pilot. However the dinner was average and small portions like toddler size, rice n chickn curry n a cookie for desert. The breakfast was great tho. Scrambled eggs potato gems sausages n bread roll. One of our flights had no tv u had to share 1 screen with about 5 rows on a 7hour flight. No entertainment for kids n no goody bags or lollies etc. Old movies no recent releases! Staff are amazingly lovely tho. And were very accomadating offering a crib for our baby. Next time i would pay a bit more and travel with a different airline. But if yoyr on a budget this airline is a great choice.

Bron D

Bron DSydney, NSW

Doesn't suit young families

Flight delayed by 5 hours, meaning we won't arrive until after midnight with two small kids. Spent almost the whole day stuck at the airport. Poor service in terms of advising of delays and offering alternative options.

Very bad experience with Duty Manager,

I hope they read your experience..I had same experience. they are scamming for over weight bags. i left my hand bag back to Melbourne airport 26/02/2019. I couldn't bring hand bag on the plane. I will never fly with them anymore.

BookingThrough Airline

Check in staff.. the worst Ive seen rude and silly

They are rude and got no fiji bula service.
Staff do not want to be there.
Esp the fiji indian representative at check in
He has been there too long and needs to wake up or go.
Unlike the service in the plane was great.
That's what we expect from fiji airways

Burnt fingers

Burnt fingersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Upgrade me

worst airlines services

A rip off airline. cant even do any changes,free of charge within even five minutes of booking. should at least give free off charge 24hrs for changes after any booking .will never ever travel in FIJI AIRWAYS again.

Find out how Fiji Airways compares to other International Airlines

Straight from my worst nightmares!!

Jan

Jan

Had a great flight with Fiji Airways

Had a great flight with this airline to and from Fiji, it was on time, check in was quick and the staff was amazing, nothing was to much trouble, would recommend

Tracey

TraceyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Zero customer service when we were stranded.

Ray78

Ray78Sydney, Australia

Worst airline, rude and careless.

KiwiRaph

KiwiRaphSydney

PERFECT FAMILY VACATION, WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Jo S.

Jo S.asked

Hello, booked flights for 15 people to fly from Adelaide to Nadia on Fiji Airlines in November. Luckily one couple went back to to the travel agency to get a reprint of the flights, only to discover all our flights times had been changed and we loose a day in Fiji due to cancellations of our original flights. The thing is the rest of us booked on line and none of us received an email about the change in times of the flights. We all would have missed our flights. We are yet to travel and I am apprehensive of how this holiday is going to unfold. Fiji airlines has already left a bad taste in my mouth. Shame on you for not contacting any of us of the change in flights.

Corina

Corinaasked

By January 2014 will Fiji airlines have the new planes for the Perth to LA long haul flights?
Is there plenty of leg room and comfortable seating in economy?

rapapa
rapapa

Depends on your height I guess but its no more worse or better then any other airline. Having said that I wouldnt recommend the airline due to numerous service issues (SEE OTHER REVIEWS) but as far as leg room goes its fine. Ask for the emergency exit seats if its an issue as they always have extra leg room.