Fiji Airways

Fiji Airways

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

alex

alexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful experience

Worst experience ever

boundyp

boundypCanberra 2600, ACT

DONT DO IT

They overcharged me $2520 and tried to say it was not there fault that it was through the agent even though it was booked online , not to mention the billing statement clearly says that it was FIJI AIRWAYS , waited on hold for 1 hour and then was hung up on.

DestinationLos Angeles, CA, USA
BookingThird Party
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Horrible airline ripping people off

BookingThrough Airline

Dominique

DominiqueSydney, NSW

Not what i thought

Cant choose seats until max 8 days before flight. Flight itself was very smooth great pilot. However the dinner was average and small portions like toddler size, rice n chickn curry n a cookie for desert. The breakfast was great tho. Scrambled eggs potato gems sausages n bread roll. One of our flights had no tv u had to share 1 screen with about 5 rows on a 7hour flight. No entertainment for kids n no goody bags or lollies etc. Old movies no recent releases! Staff are amazingly lovely tho. And were very accomadating offering a crib for our baby. Next time i would pay a bit more and travel with a different airline. But if yoyr on a budget this airline is a great choice.

BookingThird Party

Bron D

Bron DSydney, NSW

Doesn't suit young families

Flight delayed by 5 hours, meaning we won't arrive until after midnight with two small kids. Spent almost the whole day stuck at the airport. Poor service in terms of advising of delays and offering alternative options.

Very bad experience with Duty Manager,

I hope they read your experience..I had same experience. they are scamming for over weight bags. i left my hand bag back to Melbourne airport 26/02/2019. I couldn't bring hand bag on the plane. I will never fly with them anymore.

BookingThrough Airline

Check in staff.. the worst Ive seen rude and silly

They are rude and got no fiji bula service.
Staff do not want to be there.
Esp the fiji indian representative at check in
He has been there too long and needs to wake up or go.
Unlike the service in the plane was great.
That's what we expect from fiji airways

Burnt fingers

Burnt fingersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Upgrade me

worst airlines services

A rip off airline. cant even do any changes,free of charge within even five minutes of booking. should at least give free off charge 24hrs for changes after any booking .will never ever travel in FIJI AIRWAYS again.

Straight from my worst nightmares!!

Jan

Jan

Had a great flight with Fiji Airways

Had a great flight with this airline to and from Fiji, it was on time, check in was quick and the staff was amazing, nothing was to much trouble, would recommend

Tracey

TraceyKing Island

Zero customer service when we were stranded.

Ray78

Ray78Sydney, Australia

Worst airline, rude and careless.

KiwiRaph

KiwiRaphSydney

PERFECT FAMILY VACATION, WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Mark6730

Mark6730AU

Had a great experience

I flew Sydney > Nadi with my family. I was a bit unsure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by a comfortable plane and attentive start. The food probably won't win awards, but they are a cheap(ish) carrier and it was quite ok. Was very happy with my experience and am in fact planning another flight with them to their wonderful island soon!

Mark T

Mark TMid North Coast, NSW

Cancelled flights, TWICE!!

Mark S

Mark SSydney

Great flight & an Awesome Honeymoon Destination.

Loved flying with Fiji Airways! First time flyers to Fiji from Sydney to Nadi (return). Great service on-board, the plane was on time and it was the trip of a lifetime! I'll be back as soon as I can :)

Gman

Gman

The worst experience ever received

Our flights were cancelled with the devastating cyclone winston recently, spoiling our special honeymoon trip. If this wasn't disappointing enough the airline have refused to refund flights only offering a credit saying we need to use this by June, a mere couple of months away. Not acceptable, no empathy for our situation or compassion to turn a bad situation into a positive one. I will never fly you in the future no matter what the options are. You don't care about customers hence the many negative reviews I've now read. I feel for the poor people in Fiji due to the cyclone but you can't treat paying customers like this.

Great flight!!

First time flying with Fiji Airways, and we didn't have a problem. Flew from Melbourne to Nadi and return. The flight to Nadi was delayed by an hour and a half, however they called me earlier that afternoon to advise me of the delay, which I thought was brilliant!! The return flight was actually early!! The plane can do with a bit of an upgrade, as it was rather old and not a lot of leg room, but apart from that is was fine. The service and food were good, and the people are extremely friendly and helpful. I read a lot of bad reviews prior to flying and was a little worried, however it turned out great. I would definitely fly with them again.

Jo S.

Jo S.asked

Hello, booked flights for 15 people to fly from Adelaide to Nadia on Fiji Airlines in November. Luckily one couple went back to to the travel agency to get a reprint of the flights, only to discover all our flights times had been changed and we loose a day in Fiji due to cancellations of our original flights. The thing is the rest of us booked on line and none of us received an email about the change in times of the flights. We all would have missed our flights. We are yet to travel and I am apprehensive of how this holiday is going to unfold. Fiji airlines has already left a bad taste in my mouth. Shame on you for not contacting any of us of the change in flights.

Corina

Corinaasked

By January 2014 will Fiji airlines have the new planes for the Perth to LA long haul flights?
Is there plenty of leg room and comfortable seating in economy?

rapapa
rapapa

Depends on your height I guess but its no more worse or better then any other airline. Having said that I wouldnt recommend the airline due to numerous service issues (SEE OTHER REVIEWS) but as far as leg room goes its fine. Ask for the emergency exit seats if its an issue as they always have extra leg room.

CategoryInternational Airlines