Finish All in One

Finish All in One

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finish

2.3
    Steven
    StevenSouthern and Hills, SA

hardly better than hot water.

Many items come through the wash still soiled and require further hand cleaning in the sink.
    Some tabs don't even dissolve fully through the wash. Will be looking for other products.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $16.00.

oh the travesty

Just finished tearing my dishwasher apart due to the dishes not being at all clean. did not think that a name like finish would be sooooooo bad, rewashed 3 times, cleaned arms, cleaned drains, then did a troubleshoot with dishlex and guess what..bad dish tablets what a waste of 20 bucks..woolies homebrand is the way to go 6 bucks and a brilliant first time wash shame on you finish shame never will i waste my time on your product

tricia23Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ruined my dinnerset.

Waste of money and has to be v.toxic as it stripped the sheen/glaze off my dinner set which has now made all my pieces absorb strong stains. And no, my dinner set was not a cheapie - I have two Maxwell Williams Cashmere branded sets and apart from the Finish destroying the glaze, it's very durable. I now use Earth Choice All in One and it's fabulous.

Waste of money

Homebrand does the same Job
    Some companies are good advertisers
    Lots of gullible people
    The product is toxic and ruins your dishwasher

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Finish All in One compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

MightyJosh
    MightyJoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect. Works every time

I use this product because it works. They are individually wrapped which will store longer than quantum. I only buy in bulk at the Reject Shop or other bargain stores.

Sada
    SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

koshakee
    koshakeeAU

EveJ
    EveJasked

Help - I bought a 53 pack of all in 1 max - NEW
    there is a heavy white residue on the base of the dish washer and all my clear pet /plastic items have a frosted finish on it.
    I am returning the pack to Woolworths and will not be using this stuff any more.

Arthur W.
    Arthur W.asked

how do you open the tablet

tricia23

I don't believe you do. I believe you put the whole tablet in as the plastic type cover melts.

JWB
    JWBasked

I find with the finish powerball all in 1 tablet it is VERY difficult to remove selyfane wrapping around tablet. I am very disappointed as I am in remission from cancer and I don’t want to touch the chemicals in the tablet.
    I have always had the tablet where I just tear wrapping and drop tablet into tablet tray in my dishwasher without having to touch tablet itself.
    Does the selyfane wrapping have to be removed prior to putting in dishwasher as I understand it?
    Jill Watson.

tricia23

Some of the wrappers on the dishwashing tablets are now degradable I thought (the Earth Choice ones I use are: https://www.productreview.com.au/p/earth-choice-all-in-one-dish-tablets.html). I don't use Finish anymore as it stripped my plates of sheen plus it just seems too chemically for me! You could test the wrapper by putting in a cup and wetting it a bit to see if wrapper dissolves??

Sarah J.
    Sarah J.

Selyfane= Cellophane

Get an answer from our members and Finish representatives

• GTIN13: 0051700810949