Finish All in One

Finish All in One

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

hardly better than hot water.

Many items come through the wash still soiled and require further hand cleaning in the sink.
Some tabs don't even dissolve fully through the wash. Will be looking for other products.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $16.00.

oh the travesty

Just finished tearing my dishwasher apart due to the dishes not being at all clean. did not think that a name like finish would be sooooooo bad, rewashed 3 times, cleaned arms, cleaned drains, then did a troubleshoot with dishlex and guess what..bad dish tablets what a waste of 20 bucks..woolies homebrand is the way to go 6 bucks and a brilliant first time wash shame on you finish shame never will i waste my time on your product

Ruined my dinnerset.

Waste of money and has to be v.toxic as it stripped the sheen/glaze off my dinner set which has now made all my pieces absorb strong stains. And no, my dinner set was not a cheapie - I have two Maxwell Williams Cashmere branded sets and apart from the Finish destroying the glaze, it's very durable. I now use Earth Choice All in One and it's fabulous.

Waste of money

Homebrand does the same Job
Some companies are good advertisers
Lots of gullible people
The product is toxic and ruins your dishwasher

Perfect. Works every time

I use this product because it works. They are individually wrapped which will store longer than quantum. I only buy in bulk at the Reject Shop or other bargain stores.

Terrible

I have been using it for a while, because I want to Finish (sorry, no pun intended) off the box. I have bought other MUCH cheaper tablets, where the outer wrapper dissolved and my glassed actually sparkled! This one doesnt really clean even my plates so well and there were still stains on my glasses. It doesnt do anything that it promised and for all the money I spent on it. I will not be buying it again.
I thought I would try this one after all the ads on tv and how they stressed that it worked really well and was supposed to get everything clean and spotless. Unforntunately, it didnt really clean that well and there were still spots, and no sparkle.
Very expensive and the wrapper doesnt dissolve, so you have to tear it open and you get the powder crumbling onto your fingers.

I have always refused to buy this product because of the cost but after years of having residue on my dishes and having them rarely ever cleaned properly, I gave in and bought a box. I am amazed at how well it has worked and in the end, I think the extra cost is worth it in time and money saved rewashing dishes...and it has also saved me a little stress too! I am really happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone. Especially if you have a cheap dishwasher. This product makes up for the poor performance of my dishwasher.
I am astounded by how well it cleans my dishes. It doesn't leave any residue on the dishes and has also cleaned out the inside of my dishwasher removing scum and residue that my previous powder had left behind. It is so easy to use just popping the tablet in. Being a tablet, it is portion controlled so you know exactly how many washes you will get.
It's expensive compared to powder. You have to unwrap each tablet as compared to other products that have a dissolvable wrapper.

how do you open the tablet
I don't believe you do. I believe you put the whole tablet in as the plastic type cover melts.

I find with the finish powerball all in 1 tablet it is VERY difficult to remove selyfane wrapping around tablet. I am very disappointed as I am in remission from cancer and I don’t want to touch the chemicals in the tablet. I have always had the tablet where I just tear wrapping and drop tablet into tablet tray in my dishwasher without having to touch tablet itself. Does the selyfane wrapping have to be removed prior to putting in dishwasher as I understand it? Thank you Jill Watson.
Some of the wrappers on the dishwashing tablets are now degradable I thought (the Earth Choice ones I use are: https://www.productreview.com.au/p/earth-choice-all-in-one-dish-tablets.html). I don't use Finish anymore as it stripped my plates of sheen plus it just seems too chemically for me! You could test the wrapper by putting in a cup and wetting it a bit to see if wrapper dissolves??Selyfane= Cellophane

• GTIN13: 0051700810949