Finish Dishwasher Freshener

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David mcgovern

David mcgovernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product really made a difference

We had a bad smell from our dishwasher and after using Finish Dishwasher Freshener, the odour was gone and now has a fresh lemon smell. Really impressed me and the kids.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles.

Shizza

ShizzaAU

Smells nice, tastes bad.

No, I am not licking it. The taste has attached to my dishes. One bottle I cleaned twice and could still taste it. I would rather a bad smelling dishwasher.

Matthew

MatthewPerth

Dishwasher Freshener? Seriously?

The fact that a product like this exists is just a joke and its even more ridiculous that people actually buy these types of products. This is a very useless product, it just makes your dishwasher smell nicer, I could understand if every dishwasher smelt revolting but my dishwasher only smells bad when there are dishes that haven't been washed are sitting in it, otherwise after a wash it smells fine. Would not recommend, very useless product....

Not happy

Not happyBathurst

very poor

I have been buying finish products for years and i find the the
freshener is not smelling after one wash trouble whats going on on finish
not happy the old lemon was the best

Zilch

ZilchMelbourne

It's ok

These things are ok for the price. Does it leave a smell? Yes? Is the smell nauseating? At first yes. Does it make your dishwasher small nice? Sure. But for us do we need it was the question. We pre rinse nearly everything and run at least one load everyday so the "stains" don't really stick. Consequently, our dishwasher has always been clean and never had that "drain" smell finish love touting in their ads. If you have a stinky dishwasher these can help if not and you don't like smells on dishes or are sensitive to such smells then give it a miss

aussieniksSydney, NSW

Smells good and so does your plastics

This does neutralises odour of your dishwasher no doubt about it.
However, this product leaves your plastics smelling of it too and so does your food smells when heated in those plastics. Mind you all that I am talking about only dishwasher safe plastics.
Above all the packaging is terrible for this overly priced product and does not last long. I think it is more expensive than Armani or Chanel perfumes. The plastic pops open and the pouch falls off.

I switched to select brand, the fragrance is subtle and at least your containers and food don't smell of it. Even this one doesn't last long but it is cheaper so no complaints.
As for this product I will strongly recommend against it.

DawnetteHuntington Beach

Finish Dishwasher Freshener

I only wish I could find where to buy this product in the USA. I live in Southern California. I have been using this product since I visited a friend in Australia that used it in 2001. Her entire kitchen smelled fresh of lemons everytime I walked into it. I asked her about her air freshener and she told me it was this Finish Dishwasher Freshener. I had to have it. Now my friend has to send it to me in the mail. I can't live without it!!!! It's wonderful. Faithful user..
Affordable, smells great!
Wish you still made the Lemon only scent. Lemon Lime is not as good but it works. Really only lasts about 30 washings.

yavis

yavisQLD, 4030

Perfect for stinky dishwashers

Where can I buy Finish Freshener in California

Kat28
Kat28

Ebay maybe..

aussieniks

Dawnette, I found it on the Walmart website. Hope this helps http://www.walmart.com/ip/Finish-Dishwasher-Freshener-0.17-oz/20470653